madz_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Word Count: 0

suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madz_forever

yes i know suzi...it's really sad but you are right i won't have any high expectations from now on. but i'm glad that she is still doing her own thing with her dancing and is doing a lot of ads...

I didn't mean to discourage u...Madhuri would always remain my fav artist & as fans we do want to see Mads doing good entertaining movies which would make noise for all the right reasons...but really does anybody give a damn to what we think?
I have been in the same boat as u are till recently...thinking about her doing movies..waiting for some news & then eventually getting disappointed...
But now I have stopped expecting..no expectations..no emotions..being a far-away spectator is a much better option..am much more peaceful now that I am not waiting for anything anymore..

Do whatever makes u happy..be happy..😊

suzi_b thumbnail

Where have u been Resham? ..Err...I have something more to say...😆 and I think I will finally say it today..

This is a quote from Madhuri's wikipedia page...

"In 2014 Madhuri had two movie releases the first being Dedh Ishqiya directed by Abishek Chaubey and produced by Vishal Bhardwaj, a sequel to the much acclaimed Ishqiya starring Vidya Balan. Dedh Ishqiya is the first time Huma Qureshi and Arshad Warsi shared screen space with Madhuri Dixit. The movie also stars Naseeruddin Shah. The movie released on 10 January 2014 and went on to becoming a plus performance at the box office. The movie performed well by collecting in Rs.31 crores against a budget of Rs.15 crores. Dedh Ishqiya also went on to become one of 2014's most critically acclaimed movies, all characters performances were well received and portrayed.

The second movie was Gulaab Gang, a movie directed by Soumik Sein. The movie also featured Juhi Chawla in a negative role. It was released on 7 March 2014 and became a flop by collecting on Rs.14.30 crores against a budget of Rs.25 crores."...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madhuri_Dixit

I guess it's safe to say that the situation & the picture would've been a lot cleaner & better had Dedh Ishqiya been her sole comeback film & the GG episode never had happened...May be she would've signed another movie by now...

If there is just 1 question Madhuri can really answer, I would like to know..may be she signed GG coz she liked the script & the character..but when things started getting messy & dirty, Why didn't she back out? Why did she carry on with the project? So much blind faith on whom & for what?

Sometimes when I read her interviews these days, I get these weird feeling that I am reading someone else's views & thoughts...

We know Madhuri as the Madhuri Dixit coz of her movies..I hope acting is still in her priority list..

Mads plz listen only to your own heart, head & take decisions wisely...

p.s. Resham did I ever tell u a thank you for inviting me to this forum? If not then.. 'thank you' I have loved being part of this forum since the past 4 years...better late than never...😳😆

suzi_b thumbnail
This is a quote from Vidhu Vinod Chopra "You can criticize her but at d end u'll agree that Madhuri is d best we had/have/will have."
If this is what B'wood really thinks then why not offer her good scripts..& Mads if u do decide to do more movies...plz no more working with 1st time producers & directors..plz work with experienced ppl...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Suzi, off late have been very busy, esp after marriage..so dont find time to even hop around here...
And dear, we both esp are always in the same boat as regards to Madame M...like you I too have stopped keeping any expectations...better not to keep when you know that your hopes are going to be dashed away...

And again I too wished that DI should have been her sole comeback...why she still goes with films like GG I dont understand plainly...

And if a person like VVC says good about her, why these filmmakers dont give her a role, and why doesnt Mads think about going back to these people who took out best from her...

And no need to thank me suzi...as I said, we both now come along a long way🤗
suzi_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Suzi, off late have been very busy, esp after marriage..so dont find time to even hop around here...

And dear, we both esp are always in the same boat as regards to Madame M...like you I too have stopped keeping any expectations...better not to keep when you know that your hopes are going to be dashed away...

And again I too wished that DI should have been her sole comeback...why she still goes with films like GG I dont understand plainly...

And if a person like VVC says good about her, why these filmmakers dont give her a role, and why doesnt Mads think about going back to these people who took out best from her...

And no need to thank me suzi...as I said, we both now come along a long way🤗

Congrats on your marriage...have a happy life...🤗😊

Agree with all the points u said about Madame M...
esp " going back to these people who took out best from her "...i.e. what I think too...Bhansali, Rajshri, VVC, etc...

There were stories about her being approached for Rajshri's film... but that too...vanished in thin air...as usual...😆

In a different context...just saw the teaser of P.K...super impressed...👍🏼

Edited by suzi_b - 9 years ago
suzi_b thumbnail
Finally saw Madhuri's IIFA 2014 performance...missed it when it came on tv😳...now finally seen it & it's a Wow performance...👏

A 9 min 9 sec act...marathon in the truest sense of the word...loved every bit of it...colourful, energetic & graceful...😊

A standing ovation 2nd time in a row (she had received one after her maiden IIFA performance last year too)...how many artists can boast of that!!👏

Everybody in the audience applauding...all smiles...

err...except the hubby...the only person who looked completely disinterested with a sour look on his face😲...
he really is from a different world...even after all these years if u can't appreciate the awesomeness of Madhuri dancing...that's just plain sad...

Superb choreography by Shiamak & team...I loved the choreography of the dhak-dhak part of the act even better than the original song...and the peacock feather background theme looked really pretty...

Gr8 performance...well done Mads...👏

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_05bdNSqCwA

suzi_b thumbnail
Is This True?? ❓

Madhuri Dixit steps in for Ram Madhwani's film

After Kajol and Ram Madhwani parted ways on her big comeback film, sources confirm that Madhuri Dixit has indeed stepped in. She has given a nod to Ram Madhwani's film.

The film is an adaptation of the the Dutch series Penoza. Ram Madhwani had initially signed Kajol for this role but due to financial issues, they chose not to go ahead with the film.

Ram is very fond of Kajol and he may collaborate with her in future.

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/kajol/madhuri-dixit-steps-ram-madhwanis-film

Check out the story...it's based on the Dutch tv series Penoza...

Carmen, a mother and wife is suddenly whisked into the dark underworld of Amsterdam where she's forced to quickly rethink her meaning of family, loyalty and money.

When her husband is brutally murdered, Carmen's first instinct is to protect her children. Her husband was doing business with gangsters and he paid the ultimate price.

Carmen already knows the violent world of organized crime, her father was a gangster too. She and her sister had always wished for a safer life without bloodshed and fear. For a while Carmen believed their wish had come true until her husband makes his fatal mistake.

The police promise justice. They will protect her family. But Carmen won't take chances with her children. This is a battle Carmen must fight herself. She will find her husband's killer. She will beat the gangsters at their own deadly game.

http://www.endemol.com/programme/penoza

suzi_b thumbnail
That's a cracker of a story line with a fabulous central character...👍🏼
If Madhuri has indeed agreed to do this film then it seems to be a good choice...there is tremendous scope to perform...positive shades, negative shades...

We have never seen her play any character involved with the world of crime (only glimpses of grey shades in Pukar)...if she's doing this...then it would be something different...

But there is no confirmation yet...if she's actually doing this...