madz_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Word Count: 0

HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madz_forever

wow that is an awesome spot. great message!

yeah...touchy
beautiful message 👏
suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mumbai Film Festival 2014 (MAMI) closing ceremony..

Madhuri-Dixit-221014
Madhuri-Dixit-1-22014

Nice look...
suzi_b thumbnail

http://madhuri-dixit.tumblr.com/image/100845226506

Thank you for posting the link...the expressions are fab👏..Aamir esp very funny...😆
madz_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: suzi_b

Thank you for posting the link...the expressions are fab👏..Aamir esp very funny...😆

you are welcome! :D

suzi_b thumbnail

madz_forever thumbnail

madz_forever thumbnail
sometimes it looks so weird to me to see this mid-forty almost fifty years old men like sharukh act with too young women like e.g. deepika,... i have nothing against deepika she is a beautiful woman. but look at aamir and madhuri's pic. they look so good with each other! and i can tell you they still could bring some magic on screen if you would cast them together once in a while. is it only me thinkin like this?
suzi_b thumbnail

sometimes it looks so weird to me to see this mid-forty almost fifty years old men like sharukh act with too young women like e.g. deepika,... i have nothing against deepika she is a beautiful woman. but look at aamir and madhuri's pic. they look so good with each other! and i can tell you they still could bring some magic on screen if you would cast them together once in a while. is it only me thinkin like this?

No...all sane people think like that...😆😆

Yes, Aamir & Madhuri are looking beautiful in the pic...my fav jodi is Madhuri-Salman...but I like her with the other Khans too...

The fact is these nearing 50 men still consider themselves to be 20 somethings & prefer younger heroines...

Some months ago in an interview srk was asked when will he start acting with actresses of his age...he replied when I start looking 50!!...May be it was said as a joke..but it's not a very good thing to say is it?

Salman when he came on Jhalak this time did say he wants to work with Madhuri...& KJo still hasn't cast the heroine for Shuddhi & is no way going to cast Madhuri for it...hence no use thinking about it...

Madhuri herself is busy with her shows & dance site & ad campaigns...movies are nowhere near the horizon...the actress Madhuri is lost somewhere...it has been 4 years again since she signed a film...

It's better to stop thinking about Madhuri acting in movies...grand ones...no use waiting hopelessly...just forget about it...😆😆

madz_forever thumbnail

yes i know suzi...it's really sad but you are right i won't have any high expectations from now on. but i'm glad that she is still doing her own thing with her dancing and is doing a lot of ads...