Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Random idea: With the looks she is carrying off in this shoot, Madhuri should consider doing a really stylized movie...something like 'Dhoom 4' 😳...a combination of style, dance (may be even latino😉) & acting ...Dhoom movies aren't gr8 on the acting front...but with Mads u can always expect good acting...A stylish lady villain perhaps...that wld be something different😉...
Just a random thought...but no expectations...coz there doesn't seem anything anywhere near the horizon... 🥱🥱

& yes...wld also love to see her do another Bhansali movie...am not a Bhansali fan (at times I find his movies too loud🤢)...but he brings out the best in her...and also Mads tones down the loudness of his movie and adds class...so...wld love to see them working together again...

another random thought...😆...
madz_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suzi_b

Random idea: With the looks she is carrying off in this shoot, Madhuri should consider doing a really stylized movie...something like 'Dhoom 4' 😳...a combination of style, dance (may be even latino😉) & acting ...Dhoom movies aren't gr8 on the acting front...but with Mads u can always expect good acting...A stylish lady villain perhaps...that wld be something different😉...

Just a random thought...but no expectations...coz there doesn't seem anything anywhere near the horizon... 🥱🥱

& yes...wld also love to see her do another Bhansali movie...am not a Bhansali fan (at times I find his movies too loud🤢)...but he brings out the best in her...and also Mads tones down the loudness of his movie and adds class...so...wld love to see them working together again...

another random thought...😆...

the ideas sound all very good. even if it is only an idea i'm still praying that she is reading some scripts and is surprising us soon :D :D :D

suzi_b thumbnail
L'Officiel more pics...

PNG..

https://twitter.com/MadhuriD_Tweets
Edited by suzi_b - 10 years ago
suzi_b thumbnail
Visited PNG jewellers' FB page for the 1st time...and am so very 'pleasantly surprised'...
I have to say this...PNG jewellers is doing a better job of promoting their brand ambassador 'Madhuri' than what Team M is doing...LOL...😆😆

The PNG jewellers' page is full of interesting trivia posts...which so creative & informative (even if the info is known to u)...a big thumbs up to them👍🏼

I don't know who handles Team M...but since it's very inception...the posts by Team M are amateurish, boring & at times simply lame...🥱

Even fan pages are (were) better handled than Madhuri's official FB page...

It's high time that Madhuri hires some real professionals in her team & not just amateurs...a superstar does need super professionals in her team...

Seriously I had just gone to the PNG page to check some pics & was taken aback by the quality of the posts...these guys are doing some real good job...👏

Some posts & trivia on the PNG page...

Pandit Birju Maharaj, the iconic Kathak exponent, choreographed Madhuri in the song "Kaahe Chedd Mohe" from the movie, Devdas.
Did you know that this outfit worn by Madhuri weighed 30 kilograms???

Madhuri Dixit wowed critics with her performance in 'Mrityudand', directed by Prakash Jha. Did you know that this movie won the Best Feature Film award at the Cinma Tout Ecran in Geneva and the Bangkok Film Festival?
madz_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: suzi_b

Visited PNG jewellers' FB page for the 1st time...and am so very 'pleasantly surprised'...

I have to say this...PNG jewellers is doing a better job of promoting their brand ambassador 'Madhuri' than what Team M is doing...LOL...😆😆

The PNG jewellers' page is full of interesting trivia posts...which so creative & informative (even if the info is known to u)...a big thumbs up to them👍🏼

I don't know who handles Team M...but since it's very inception...the posts by Team M are amateurish, boring & at times simply lame...🥱

Even fan pages are (were) better handled than Madhuri's official FB page...

It's high time that Madhuri hires some real professionals in her team & not just amateurs...a superstar does need super professionals in her team...

Seriously I had just gone to the PNG page to check some pics & was taken aback by the quality of the posts...these guys are doing some real good job...👏

Some posts & trivia on the PNG page...

Pandit Birju Maharaj, the iconic Kathak exponent, choreographed Madhuri in the song "Kaahe Chedd Mohe" from the movie, Devdas.
Did you know that this outfit worn by Madhuri weighed 30 kilograms???

Madhuri Dixit wowed critics with her performance in 'Mrityudand', directed by Prakash Jha. Did you know that this movie won the Best Feature Film award at the Cinma Tout Ecran in Geneva and the Bangkok Film Festival?

i totally agree with you!! she should hire new people and fire those right now. i always wanted to know why she fired her old manager? didn't he do a good job?

suzi_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: madz_forever

i totally agree with you!! she should hire new people and fire those right now. i always wanted to know why she fired her old manager? didn't he do a good job?

I don't know why the old manager was fired...but in a way it was good...especially the way Rikku's daughter dressed Mads for JDJ5...it was err...horrible...Her present stylists are doing a much better job...In terms of dressing I liked what Anaita did in jdj7...I know a lot of ppl had problems with the western outfits but I loved nearly all of them...the eastern ones towards the end were rather predictable in comparison...anyways...

I don't have any complaints against her present manager as such except that there's no good film news coming up...Team M is a totally different story...I am not sure whether her manager manages Team M too...I don't think that is the case...it is handled by whoever handles R & M...the basic point is fan pages do a lot better job than what Mads' official team & twitter & fb page does...so...hire some competent professionals...
suzi_b thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
L'Officiel photoshoot...behind the scenes vid...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNN3xfIWH_A&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Embedded image permalink

https://twitter.com/AmaniAnusha/status/523362119908335617
suzi_b thumbnail
Mads rehearsing for her Diwali show in Mauritius...
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

@SalmanYKhan

Hey tweeple ..Sorry been very tied up lately bt supr excited coz choreographing d 1 n only @MadhuriDixit ,pray tht it goes well insha Allah

HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nj99epLFqg#t=110

#StartWithBoys- by vogue india starring Madhuri Dixit
Edited by Madzz07 - 9 years ago
madz_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madzz07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nj99epLFqg#t=110

#StartWithBoys- by vogue india starring Madhuri Dixit

wow that is an awesome spot. great message!