Posted: 9 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiDGpSBAhpU[/YOUTUBE]
taahir004 thumbnail

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LoveToLaugh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much. It's fantastic to see genuine talent in the television industry. Hope to see more of such interviews. May he reach greater heights.
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for sharing! Interesting watch...He's doing a Nagesh Kukunoor movie? Nice! I didn't know he's been doing some obscure roles in art-house-ish movies since a while...good for him.

I LOL'd at his description of the stereotypes on TV...good boy-bad boy...or good boy who randomly becomes bad boy...haha...yeah that's about the range.

Luckily for him, Nikumb doesn't fall into those cliches really...there is a lot of subtext and layering to him...

Arey he reads the analysis on the forum? That's nice! lol
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thanks for sharing! Interesting watch...He's doing a Nagesh Kukunoor movie? Nice! I didn't know he's been doing some obscure roles in art-house-ish movies since a while...good for him.

I LOL'd at his description of the stereotypes on TV...good boy-bad boy...or good boy who randomly becomes bad boy...haha...yeah that's about the range.

Luckily for him, Nikumb doesn't fall into those cliches really...there is a lot of subtext and layering to him...

Arey he reads the analysis on the forum? That's nice! lol

See, I told you guys before he visits IF chup chup ke an read our posts😳...he acknowledged it before also.