Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: MNMS

[Quote=Minnie] Black: I know it's like opening a hornest's nest, but I was so acutely let down by this movie that it was painful !!
[/quote]
Wht wht wht wht 😲

which part was painful..where?? *thinking smiley*

πŸ˜† in any frame where Rani appeared trying to be Charlie Chaplin/Raj kapoor post Shree 420......

Edited by Minnie - 17 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail
Minnie, Ironbhai....i don't know but i just loved black and was very touched by it. I loved Rani's acting in it....too good! πŸ˜›
insouciance thumbnail

this means the same as "ooonchi dukaan, pheeka pakwaan"πŸ˜†

Too many expectations gone soreπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...

LOL,So basically it means movies that were a damp squibπŸ˜›..Well,there are so many🀒

in 2006,the classic example is that of KANK....Such high expectations,and the helluva hype that surrounded the movie..and it turned out to be one of the most junevilely directed movie,even Rani Priety Abhi etc couldnt salvage it..It was crassy right from the first frame🀒....

Hrithik had a string of flops,and most of those were excruciatingly unbearable(Prem ki deewani,Yaadein(OMG,this movie never seemed to end),Na Tum Jaano Na Hum etc).....

Kyun Ho Gaya Na was another crassy one🀒...

Subhash Ghai's Kisna was another oneπŸ˜•..SO was Mohabbatein(never seemed to end)

Khalnayak was another one(though many might not agree with me😳)..The movie was a smash hit as it was released right after Sanjay Dutt was arrested,,but the movie per se wasnt all that....

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hum Aapke Hain Kaun
Dil To Paagal Hai
Mohhabatein
Veer-Zaara
K3G

Edited by SolidSnake - 17 years ago
MNMS thumbnail
i really cried after Mohabbatein..i cried too much... no.. not for the movie's high melodrama fate emotions... but becoz:

"Wht kind of a fool i am to spend my money on THIS!!!😭 Edited by MNMS - 17 years ago
insouciance thumbnail

i really cried after Mohabbatein..i cried too much... no.. not for the movie's high melodrama fate emotions... but becoz:

"Wht kind of a fool i am to spend my money on THIS!!!😭

LOL,Thankfully I watched it when it was telecast on TV..The movie started at 8:00 at night,and got over at 2 in the morning 🀒

delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

Hey delilah it's so nice to see you again!! 😊 Yes, KANK was really hathoda 🀒

hey sowmyaa...yeah, it is nice to be back here after sumtime!!

U may call me Sara, BTW

delilah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

LOL,Thankfully I watched it when it was telecast on TV..The movie started at 8:00 at night,and got over at 2 in the morning 🀒

Thankfully, I watched it too on TV..It was one loooooooooooooooooooong movie...should have named it the Never Ending love story!!!

If the length of the movie was bad enough...I just couldnt stand Kim Sharma..Who gave her the idea that she can act???..I hate her squeaky voice..😑😑.

And besides that wordy speech that Big B gives regarding how the old generation must change and the nayi peedi should take over..is just soo typically filmi ishtyle. Why not be realistic for a change???

Edited by delilah - 17 years ago
delilah thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

Yuvraj Sing Should be made captain if he marries her and gets her off the block!

Most definitley. He should also be awarded the Padmashree award for his invaluable contribution to Hindi Cinema, if he does so.

In retrospect, what DOES he see in her????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..no beauty, no talent,  no brains whatsoever, no dressing sense, no fame(unless u count her catfight with Celina for Yuvraj..πŸ˜†),not even a good voice,....She wont even make a good trophy wife!!!

insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: delilah

Most definitley. He should also be awarded the Padmashree award for his invaluable contribution to Hindi Cinema, if he does so.

In retrospect, what DOES he see in her????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..no beauty, no talent,  no brains whatsoever, no dressing sense, no fame(unless u count her catfight with Celina for Yuvraj..πŸ˜†),not even a good voice,....She wont even make a good trophy wife!!!

and I dont see anything in Yuvraj SinghπŸ˜•