A MOTHER'S THOUGHTS-OS ON RADHA-RADHEYA

.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Radha woke up before sunrise as it had been her practice since the last 16days.Yes...the last 16days since the war has started.She felt an unusual fear in her heart.She had an intuition that it was going to be the worst day in her life.She tried to neglect the uneasiness thinking that it was a mother's unfounded fears.The whole palace seemed to be waiting in sombre silence for something dreadful Tears flowed down her cheeks The anguish has worsened since the last 6days;since Radheya and his troops entered the war
"No I am worrying unnecessarily.My Radheya is not an ordinary warrior.He can't be defeated.She assured herself "Were Bhishma and Drona ordinary warriors?Didn't they get defeated?"a voice asked from her innerself.She tried wearily to calm herself down;but failed How could a mother stay calm when all her sons and even grandsons had left for a war,which is definite to cause nothing but destruction?
"Enough"she warned herselfand got up to leave to leave for the shores of the holy Ganga where she offered prayers to Surya just like her son did."Radheya always felt a strange connection with Suryadev"she thought.She had tried to figure out the reason but faled
Maybe he is a boon granted to us like his father said the day he brought him home.That memory made her smile through tears .Yes he indeed was a boon which wiped off the sorrow and pain she felt for years.Each and every moment after that day was vivid in her mind.Radheya made it memorable.He made an uneventful kife inta an evercherished experience.His love,affection,care...she wiped off the tears
She recollected tne moment she first saw him.The purest and blissful moment of her life.The divine looking child,its innocent lotus eyes,serene face adorned with a strange mail and a pair of earrings.She remembered herself feeling hesitant to touch him as she felt it will make him impure.At the same time she felt the innate urge of a mother to cuddle and nurture her child overpowering it.An unknown;never experienced feeling filled her heart and the elixir of love flowed out from her on its own as she held the unlucky child in her hands
"No mother,I am not as unlucky as I thought to be"She remembered Radheya's words to her on the day he returned to Anga after Krishna's peace misdion.I am lucky to have you as my mother.I am lucky to have a family like this I owe my life to you mother You own me I am proud to be Radheya and want to be always known as your son.He kneeled beside her and laid his head on her lap as he always did
Radha felt an intense fear suddenly suffocating her...the pain of losing him.She walked hurriedly asif trying to run away from her fears.She wanted to reach the shore fast and to pray...pray for her son

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yayyy I am the first person to like your OS here!

Radha-Radheya ❤️ for me is very very special and close to my heart! Radheya is my favourite name of Karna too. I am glad that finally someone wrote an OS for the worlds best mom-son relationship which wasn't bounded by blood but by true love, care and respect.

Radha Maa is the 1st woman in Karna's life, his 1st love ❤️ I have always admired their relationship which was beyond boundaries and you have written such a beautiful story on them so so beautifully. I totally loved reading your emotional OS 👏 👏

Congrats for your first excellent write-up! Its truly touching.. 👏 👏
Edited by candidfrisky - 10 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is soo heart warming
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
@candy thanks dearie😳Radha-Radheya is d world's best mother-son for me too I am always awestruck while thinking abt their love which was pure and serene
@sabhayata thank u dear for liking it😃
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
this is beautiful vani.. the way you described the feelings of radha when she found karna was really awesome...
👏
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Vani, I never knew you wrote a story.😲 I was jumping between pages searching for any missed threads to be added in first page of our AT & saw this surprise. I must say you've got a remarkable style of arranging words. One can truly connect with Radha and her feelings. Brilliant story.👏 First time I'm reading something from Radha's point and it is very emotional one. Write more!
Edited by Brahmaputra - 9 years ago
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing dear.. it so touching & poignant.

Plz continue soon & Do pm me 😊
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is beautiful and heart touching😭
TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So touching..😭 love the bond between Radhama and Radheya .
.Vaikartana. thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

this is beautiful vani.. the way you described the feelings of radha when she found karna was really awesome...

👏

Thank you Ritieee😃And yeah the thought of Radha seeing Karna baby for the first time always fascinates me.Our baby's most purest relation😳