Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Just loved the both chapter. So well penned. Waiting to know what did Dev's mom say..
Plzz pm me. :)
Edited by sree_swaron - 10 years ago
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hangok

owww great ,

dev & durga are together,
but im scary what devs mom wants from durga,

great work and thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dear and u r always welcome๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail

Originally posted by: hangok

owww great ,

dev & durga are together,
but im scary what devs mom wants from durga,

great work and thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dear and you are always welcome๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree_swaron

Just loved the both chapter. So well penned. Waiting to know what did Dev's mom say..

Plzz pm me. :)

Thanks dear ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šwill PM u for next chappy
diti96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyc update
I lovedd it
Plz update next part soon
Thanx for the pm
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail

Originally posted by: diti96

Nyc update
I lovedd it
Plz update next part soon
Thanx for the pm

Thanks a lot dear...Will update soon...
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
Hey friends thanks a lot for all ur lovely comments .Here goes the next chapter.Enjoy reading...
CHAPTER:3
''Nithiya after knowing everything i can't risk my son's life anymore.His safety is very important to me.So i have only one way to keep him safe and away from that shaurya.Will u do whatever i say ?''asked Dev's mom looking Durga .
''If its regarding Dev's safety i will do anything aunty''said Durga .
''Ok Nithiya .I know what i am going to ask now will be unfair for ur revenge ,but for my son u have to do this''said Dev's mom and Devga wondered what she was going to say .But what she said next shocked Devga to their core.
The room was filled with a complete silence as sakshi ,Rajnath ,shaurya,Dayal,Akash,suchitra and Devga sat looking eachother ..After few seconds finally sakshi thought of breaking the silence .
''So Mr.Thaur can we know the reason why u called everyone here suddenly?''asked sakshi looking Dayal.
''Sure Miss.Goenka .As we all know that before i wanted to keep a professional relation with u ,but i was thinking to make this into personal relation''said Dayal looking everyone.Everyone except Devga and suchitra looked Dayal with confusion.
''Sorry Mr.Thakur i don't get what u r saying''said Rajnath .
''Mr.Goenka i like to get my daughter Durga to get married with ur son as both of them are in love with each other''said Dayal shocking everyone .Hearing this shaurya got an evil smile on his face and was flying on cloud nine.But this shook sakshi and Rajnath to their core and they looked at each other.
''But Mr.Thakur i think its not the right time to take about this as my other son Dev was not well .So i think we must talk about this later''said sakshi looking at Dev then at Dayal.Shaurya was first irritated to hear this but he thought of playing some drama that he too cares for Dev.
''Yes uncle even i think mom was right .We must wait till bhai recovers completely then we must prepare for the wedding .I don't want this marriage to take place without my bhai''said shaurya and Durga sat there controlling her boiling anger seeing his shameless drama .Hearing this Dev,suchithra and Dayal smiled at Dayal looked at shaurya with a smile.
''Of course shaurya u r right .This marriage can never happen without Dev .But we asked Dev and suchitra mam about this and they are ok with it.''said Dayal .
''Then what is the problem Mom if even Dev bhai was ok then we must proceed with the marriage right?''asked shaurya looking sakshi to which sakshi gave him a glare .But shauya ignored this and he again looked at Dayal.
''Uncle i think we must start the preparation .I can't wait any more to get married to Durga ''said Shaurya and hearing this Devga ,Dayal and suchithra broke into laughter .Seeing them laughing like this other was confused again.Finally Durga controlled her laughter and looked at a confused shaurya.
''Oh god shaurya i never thought u had this much sense of humore.''said Durga .
''Durga what are u saying?asked Shaurya.
''Then what shaurya we are here taking about Dev and my marriage and u are joking here .Really yaar ur sense of humor is so good ''said Durga and this gave a 1000 volts shock to shaurya.
''What ?U r marrying Dev?''asked shaurya in complete shock.
''Haan shaurya i wanted my Durga to marry Dev as they are in love with each other and even suchithra mam was ok with this''said Dayal again shocking everyone .
''Bhabhi are u really ok with this marriage ?''asked sakshi looking suchithra .
''Haan sakshi i was ok with this marriage .I was so happy for my son as he got a lovely girl like Durga .This morning Dev said me that he is in love with Dugra and even Durga was also in love with him.I am so happy that finally my son wanted to get married ASAP.''said suchithra with a smile .
''But badimaa what is the need of getting married so soon ?''asked shaurya not able to accept the truth .
''Shaurya its not soon.Actually its the right time to get Dev married .''said suchithra .
''Ok bhabhi if u and Dev are ok with this then we are happy for him .''said Rajnath and gave a glare to shaurya to keep his mouth shut.
''Yea bhabhi u don't worry we will take care of all the prepartions.''said sakshi with a smile.
''Thanks sakshi i am so happy that u all love Dev so much .''said suchitra forcing a smile.
''Its ok bhabhi he is our son too.So i will talk with the pandit and will fix a date ''said sakshi with a smile.
''No Mrs.Goenka its not necessary ,i have already talked to the pandit this morning and he said next after 20 days we can keep the wedding and its really a best day to get Dev and Durga to get married ''said Dayal with a smile.
''Then ok Mr.Thakur we can start the preparation from today .we will leave now and will call u after everything was prepared''said sakshi .
''No Mrs.Goenka i can't allow u to take the complete responsibilities .Its also my daughter's marriage so i will too come with u and we can dicuss about this''said Dayal with a smile .
''Ofcourse Mr.Thakur .So i think we must leave now''said sakshi and stood up from the couch .
''Congrats Dev and Durga''said sakshi with a smile followed by Rajnath .But shaurya stood there looking at Dev with anger and Dugra noticed this and she went near him.
''Shaurya u will not congrats us ?''asked Durga with a smile .shaurya looked at Dugra and forced a smile and went towards Dev with Durga .
''Congrats Dev bhaiya ''said shaurya shaking his hand with Dev with a fake smile.
''Thanks shaurya ''said Dev with a smile.Then shaurya turned towards Dugra and shook her hand too.
''Congrats to u too Durga ''said Shaurya and Durga gave him a smile .
''Thanks shaurya''said Durga and she left his hand.
''Ok shaurya i think u must leave to airport now .U should not miss the flight''said sakshi .
''Why Mrs.Goenka is shaurya going somewhere?''asked Durga looking sakshi.
''Yes durga he is going out of country for a month with his friends which is unavoidable ''said sakshi.
''But chottimaa then how can he atten my wedding?''asked Dev.
''I know beta u will miss him.But its unavoidable.But don't worry he will surely come for reception isn't it shaurya''asked Rajnath with a smile looking shaurya.
''Haan bhaiya .Don't worry i will come for reception .''said shaurya with a fake smile .
''Ok then we must leave now.Durga take care of my son .''said suchitra with a smile .
''Sure aunty don't worry my Dev .I will take care about him ''said Durga with a lovely smile.
''Beta don't call me aunty anymore .U must Call me Maa from this moment ok?''asked suchitra cupping Durga's face and Durga nodded her with a teary smile as her mom's face came infront of her .Durga immediately hugged her and suchitra too hugged her back.
''Ok maa''said Durgaa .This made Dev,Dayal and Akash too smile .
After few seconds they broke the hug and left the room with good byes leaving the love birds alone.
Once they were alone Durga sat beside dev and hugged him keeping her on his chest closing her eyes.Dev too hugged her back knowing what she must be thinking.
''Remembering uncle and Aunty.''asked Dev as a statement not as a question.
Durga just nodded her head as tears started to soak his shirt. Dev hugged her more closer and kissed her head.After few minutes Dev broke the hug and cupped her face wiping her tears and kissed her forehead.
''Nithiya i know i can never bring them back ,but i promise u we will give them justice .''said Dev looking her with love and care.Durga nodded her head and gave him a smile .
''Dev can u do me a favour?''asked Durga taking his hand into hers.
''Sure Nithiya what is it?''asked Dev with a smile.
''Please don't call me Nithya anymore Dev .I took a re-birth from Nithiya to Durga that day Dayal Baba gave me his daughter Durga's face .According to the world Nithiya is dead and let it be as it is.So please Dev don't call me Nithiya anymore.I know it must be hard for u but i don't want to hurt Baba too.''said Durga and Dev just smiled in response.
''Nith...No Durga i don't have any problem in calling u Durga .I love u for ur pur heart and character .I will love u even u r Durga not Nithiya .so from now on i will call u as Durga ''said Dev with a smile.
''Thanks Dev ''said Durga .Just then she remembered that it was time for Dev to take food and medicine .she immediately stood up from the bed and wiped her tears .
''Dev its time for ur food and medicine.Wait a minute i will take the soup''said Durga and opened the cupboard taking out the flask which contained soup and seeing this Dev made a face.
''Durga i am not going to have this soup at anycost''said Dev like a small boy with a cute pout.Durga shook her head with a smile and poured the hot soup into a bowl and sat on the bed .
''Dev stop acting like a five years old and open ur mouth''said Durga giving a glare to Dev.Dev too opened his mouth like a obedient kid and Durga started to feed him with a smile seeing him cute silly faces.After finishing the soup Durga wiped his lips with her fingers while Dev kissed it.Durga smiled shyly at this and slapped his shoulders lightly .
''Dev stop ur romantic and naughty mood .''Durga and got up from the bed and kept the bowl on the table and took his tablets from the cupboard and took a glass of water and handed it to him.
''Now have the tablets''said Durga in a stern voice and Dev gulped the tablets quickly .Durga kept the glass of water on the table and sat beside him on the bed as Dev hugged ger closer by her waist and Durga rested her head on his shoulder.
''U know Dev this morning i was really afraid what Maa will do after knowing everything ,but i never thought she will ask me to marry u''said Durga with a smile and she drifted to the morning memories.
THE SAME MORNING:
''Ok Nithiya .I know what i am going to ask now will be unfair for ur revenge ,but for my son u have to do this''said Dev's mom and Devga wondered what she was going to say .But what she said next shocked Devga to their core.
''Marry Dev Durga''said suchitra with a smile and Devga looked her in disbelief.
''Aunty what are u saying?''asked Durga in a shocked voice .Suchitra gave her a smile and stood up from the couch and came near Durga.
''I know Nithiya it will be shock for both of u .But this is the only solution for Dev's saftey .I know even i can take him back to U.S.A but it will be fair for both of u and i can't be selfish too.My son's happiness depends on u Nithiya.I know whatever happened with is very cruel and i was ashamed that my family was the cause of it.And whatever u are doing with shaurya and our family is 100% correct.But Nithiya i always thought u and payal as my own daughters so i don't want u to fight for payal's dignity and justice alone .I want my Dev to with u.I already made a mistake by not allowing him to return back to India last time and i have seen how much my son suffered of guilt and pain of loosing u.I already know Dev is in love with u Nithiya.I am ok with it too.I know u are the only girl who can become the life partner of my son.So please Nithiya marry him and i know Dev can be never safe in that house anymore .''said suchitra with a smile but Durga was ready to take such a step which will cause more danger to Dev.
''No Aunty i can't marry Dev and put his life in danger.Shaurya was half suceessfull in killing Dev just coz we are close.If we announce our marriage now shaurya will surely plan something big .I can't loose Dev and put his life in danger again aunty.I can never forgive myself if something happens to him''said Durga with tears in her eyes.
''No beta nothing will happen to Dev if u r with him.Even today u saved him right .Then i am sure u will save my Dev from every danger and pain.Please beta say ok to this marriage''asked suchitra but Durga looked at Dev who gave her a nodded with a smile.
''Ok Aunty i am ready for this marriage ''said Durga with a smile wiping her tears.Suchitra too smiled back and hugged her .
''Thank u so much beta .I will talk to Dr.Dayal too about this''said suchitra and she looked at Dev who was smiling seeing them .
''So is my son happy ?''asked suchitra with a smile cupping Dev's face .
''Thank u so much Maa .Today i am really hapy''said Dev with a smile.Suchitra smiled at kissed his forehead.
''Keep ur thanks with u and take care of my bahu i will come back once i finished talking with Dr.Dayal''said Suchitra and left the room with a smile.Then when she talk with Dayal about this and he immediately agreed as his daughter's happiness lies in this .Then they he other Goenka's and spoke with them.
PRESENT:
Durga was bought out of her memory a as she heard Dev's voice.
''Haan Durga even i can't believe that mom will talk about our marriage .But really Durga i am really happy .Finally i will make u mine soon ''said Dev with a smile and Durga blushed a little hearning this .
''Durga u know what u look so beautiful while u r blushing ''said Dev in a husky voice which send shivers in her body.She immediately turned and looked at Dev whose face was just a millimetre away from hers.Durga was lost in his passionate eyes which help so much love and passion for her .On the other hand Dev was lost in her beauty and tugged few hairs behind her ears .Then he looked at her rosy lips which was so inviting and lowered his head and Durga closed her eyes as she felt his hot breath on her face.Dev then look her lips in his into a pasionate kiss and Durga was having million butterflies in her stomach as it was the her first kiss which she saved for her husband ,but she was happy that Dev was the one who was stealing her first kiss and she too responded back with equal passion .Dev was so happy feeling her response as it was his first kiss too.After few minutes both of them broke the kiss and rested their forehead on each others with a smile.
''Hmm not bad Durga i never know my childhood best friend was a very good kisser''said Dev with a naughty smile .Durga slapped him lightly on his shoulders and got up from the bed.
''Dev stop ur naughty thoughts and rest for a while.I will change ur dressing now .''said Durga and called a nurse with necessary thing .After 20 minutes Durga changed his dressing and went to washroom to wash her hands while Dev went to sleep as the medicines started his effect.
IN THE FLIGHT :
Shaurya who was sitting in the flight was boiling in anger .He was feeling like killing Dev that moment with his bare hands .
SHAURYA'S P.O.V:
Dev u made a big mistake by taking a preicious thing which belongs only to me.I will never forgive u for this .U are going to pay for this Dev .I will not allow this wedding to happen at any cost .
*********************End Of P.O.V****************************
IN DEVGA'S ROOM:
Once Durga came out of washroom she looked at Dev who was sleeping like a small baby and smiled at this.Just then her phone rang and she attend the call .
''Haan bolo Akash''said Durga with a smile.But her smiled faded on hearing the replay from him.

-To Be Continued.
Here ends this chapter friends .Please leave ur valuable comments .

With Love,
Scarlett.๐Ÿค—
Edited by Scarlettkevin - 10 years ago
indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice and interesting to curry on
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Another nice and romantic update
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update Scarlette..well your cliffhanger of last update was realy bothering a lot & here comes the shock..sweetest shock actualy which I absolutely loved. Devga marriage..woho..nothing can be better than this..DevGa moment, their first kiss everything was a treat to read so was Shaurya's defeated situation..want shaurya to get kicked soon by DevGa..waiting for the marriage & dirty plans of Shaurya creep to come out.
Lovely update..very nicely penned. Thanks for pm.
Sree ๐Ÿค—