Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey frinds i am sorry for this long wait.But here is the next ,hope you will like it and leave you review.Enjoy Reading...

CHAPTER:4

IN DEVGA'S ROOM:

Once Durga came out of washroom she looked at Dev who was sleeping like a small baby and smiled at this.Just then her phone rang and she attend the call .

''Haan bolo Akash''said Durga with a smile.But her smiled faded on hearing the replay from him.

Durga was boiling in anger by the news she heard and closed her heands into a tight fist.After few seconds Durga took a deep breath and left the room to talk without disturbing Dev.Once she eneter Dr.Dayal's cabin ,she looked the door and sat on the couch.

''Haan ab bolo''said Durga controlling her anger .

''Durga sakshi was planning to stop this wedding at anycost.So she is planning to kidnap payal from our secret house.But i don't know how she came to know about the house.we have to do something soon Durga.But i am already driving ti the house and i will take payal with me for now ,then we can talk about futher arrangements''said Akash who was driving his car to safe payal.But Durga immediately tensed hearing this .

''No Akash you are not going to safe her.If sakashi's goons sses you there you will be in danger.I will go there myself ''said Durga standing and calling a nurse to the cabin.

''Durga its dangerous for you more than me if they see you.I can handle it.''said Akash but Dugra was determined not to keep Akash out of danger after seeing Dev in the pool of blood.

''But Durga...''said Akash but Durga cut him off.

''No Akash i can't let you go there after seeing what happened to Dev.so please go home and i will take care of it.Its an order Akash so please go home''said Durga and before he could replay Durga disconnected the call.But Akash on the other hand was not ready to leave Durga in danger and so he continued to drive the car to the house.Here Durga informed the nurse to take of Dev and not to allow anyone excpet Dayal,Suchitra and Akash and left to Dev's room to take the car key.

As she entered the room ,she looked at Dev who was still sleeping from the pain killers.She walked towards his bed and sat on his right side taking his hand in her's and kissing it .They she caressed his forehead and removed few hair that was disturbing his eyes.Then she softly kissed his forehead and left the room as the nurse entered the room

After driving for 30 minutes she entered the safe house opening the door.She immediately ran towards payal's room but she was shocked to find Akash sitting on the bed with a tensed face.

''Akash what are you doing here ?and Where is payal?''asked Durga and Akash came near Durga and held her shoulder.

''Durga we are late .I think they alraedy took payal with them.I searched every corner of the house .But there is no payal anywhere ''said Akash and Durga stood there in shock .Seeing her in shock Akash made Durga to sit on the bed.

''But Durga you don't worry.I am sure that sakshi will not do anything after shaurya's murder attempt on Dev.so will do something soon to get payal back''said Akash in a comforting soft voice.

''But Akash how could they reach here this soon.I mean you just called me before 30 minutes''said Durga looking Akash in shock as tears formed in her eyes.

''Actually sakshi just informed me to come to their one of the farm house which was situated out of kolkata as she send goons to kidnap payal and they planned to bring her there.But they took her before i came''said Akash and Durga tears freely flowed down here eyes.

''Durga calm down .I know you are worried ,but you don't worry i will go to meet payal tomorrow and will manage somehow to get her back to you.''said Akash trying to comfort Durga ,Durga was feeling anger and guilt for not being there for her sister .

''Durga now you go to the hospital and be this Dev .I will call you tomorrow morning as soon as i visit Payal.ok''asked Akash and Durga nodded her head.Then both of themleft the house as Durga headed back to the hospital while Akash left to his house planing how to save payal as he was feeling bad for not reaching in time.

BACK TO THE HOSPITAL:

As Durga entered Dev's room she didn't noticed that Dev was concious as she sat on the couch with a thud and finally broke down keeping her face in her hands .Dev on the other hand who was waiting Durga to return with worry as he heard from the nurse that Durga was tensed while she left and took a breath of relief seeing her enter the room fit and fine.But his relief left him to see her grief tained and defeated face and he understood something happed which was really bad. Then it was confirmed his thinking was right when he saw her break down on the sofa.Dev immediately tried to get up forgetting about his own state and let out a painfull sound when he felt the unbearable pain on his stomach.Durga immediately looked at Dev who was closing his eyes in pain and immediately ran towards him making his lay on the bed properly .

''Dev what are doing?Is it hurt so much.wait i will call the doctor''said Durga and was about to move out of the room .But before she could Dev held her hand and Durga looked at him.

''Durga i am fine .First tell me what is wrong and what happened ?''asked Dev as the pain was sudsiding slowly.

''But Dev ...''said Durga to protest but Dev pulled her making her sit on the bed.

''No Durga i am fine now tell me what happened?''asked Dev with concern caressing her face softly and wiping her tears.Though Durga want to hug him and cry his heart out from the fear and pain of loosing payal she know Dev should be stress free now and decided to keep it with her,

''Nothing Dev just remembered mom and dad.''said Durga with a smile but Dev can see the that she is lying.

''Durga please you know you i can always see though your lies.So please tell me what is wrong?''asked Dev and Durga gave a small smile remembering how well Dev know her.

''Dev its not a big deal.I will handle it .But now you should only rest.I can't risk you r health Dev''said Durga trying to convince him but Dev was determined to know what is bothering her.Then he remembered about the only person who can cause Durga this much hurt and looked at Durga with a tensed face.

''Durga what happened to payal?''asked Dev and new tears formed in Durga's eyes hearing her sister's name and she finally hugged Dev burying her face in his chest and Dev too hugged her back running his hands smoothly on her back.

''Dev...pa...payal ... was kidnapped.''said Durga between her sobs and Dev was stuuned to know this.He immediately pulled Durga out of his embrace and held her by her shoulders.

''Durga who kidnapped payal ?''asked Dev in a serious tone and she explained everything to Dev.

''I am so scared Dev.If something happens to my payal i can never live with myself.I was suppose to take care of her and make sure she was fina and safe.But today i let her down.What if something happens to her ?Though i know Akash will do something just think of payal with that mosters makes me feel sick to my stocmach.Its my fault i was careless about her Dev.Its all my fault''said Durga with pain and guilt and it broke Dev's heart to see her like this as he pulled her into an another hug .

''Shhh Durga .Calm down and nothing will happen to payal as she is very imortant to sakshi to excicute her plan.And nothing is your fault so stop blaming yourself.we will get back our payal at anycost and i promise you that.Once i let down you and payal Durga but i will not do that again.I will ask my friend Virat to search for payal.He is a detective who came back from London before two days .So calm down yourself''said Dev and Durga nodded her head and broke the hug.

''Durga give me your mobile .I will call virat and inform him''said Dev .

''But Dev are you sure he is trust worthy ''asked Durga who is not in a state to believe any outsiders.Dev understood her and kept his hand on hers in a comforting manner.

''Durga do you trust me?''asked Dev with love and truth in his eyes and Durga nodded her head with a smile.

''Then you can trust him too.He is my best frind in london and we know each other very well.And is a greart guys who believes in morals.so he will surely help us.''said Dev and Durga handed him her mobile as Dev called his friend.After few rings Virat attend the call.

''Hello Virat Mehra speaking.''said virat

''Hi virat this is Dev''replied Dev with a smile.

''Hi dude .Where were you man.We were supposed to meet yesterday ?''asked virat.

''Virat i will explain you everything.But i really need your help now .So can you meet me in the city hospital if you are free?''asked Dev.

''Dev are you alright and why are you in the hospital now?''asked virat in a concern voice and Dev smiled at his friend's concern.

''I am virat and i will explian everything to you once here .So please come here''said Dev .

''Ok i will be there within a hour .''siad virat and Dev disconnected the call after giving wishing farewell.As he finished the call he looked at Durga and smiled a little.

''Durga he will be here with a hour.so please stop worrying .I am sure we get back our payal soon''said Dev and Durga smiled a little nodding her head.

''Ok.I think we must inform baba once he comes here .As he is with the Goenka's now we can reveal it to him now.''said Durga.

''Yea Durga you are right .We will inform once he comes here''said Dev and both of them sat in a comforable silence praying fot the welfare of their beloved payal.

IN THE FLIGHT:

Shaurya who was sitting in the flight which anger coursing through him.He was cursing Durga for saving his so called big brother and then planing to marry him.And his mother sending him out of the country is making him go insane with rage.But he was determined to win the bet on Durga and remembered the paln he excuted with his friends last night and got a evil smile on his face.

''Durga durga durga...you may get married to whom ever you want baby or my soon to be bhabhi.But i will not leave you before completing the bet .You can do whatever you want and resist me however you want ,but this shaurya Goenka never faced defeats in his life before and i will not let you to defeat me Durga .Just wait and watch what i am going to do once my plan gets sucess then i will use as a puppet in my hand.''said shaurya with a evil laugh.

IN SAKSHI'S ROOM:

Saskshi was sitting on her room with Raima and discussing her lastest plan with her best friend.Raima on the other hand was tensed thinking what will happen to Rajnath if sakshi gets caught.Though she know her so called friend's plan was good ,she can never see Rajnath in pain.Raima never cared about sakshi for coming between her and Rajnath and she hated her with a passion.But at the same time she can never express her hater to the world as she know it will end her relation with Rajnath .So silence listening to sakshi's plan .

''So Raima once i got hold of payal,none can stop from spoiling this wedding.I will make Durga herself to stop the wedding and make her leave this country for good.''said sakshi with a smile.

''But saskhi don't you think its risky kidnapping payal after Dev's muder attempt by shaurya''asked Raima with a slight worry.

''No Raima i am sure Durga cares about payal a lot and she will never risk her life .So payal is the safe as well as powerful traget and i am sure we will not get caught.I can never allow Durga to enter this house permanentely Raima.I will make her leave this country ASAP''said sakashi just then her mobile rang from one of her goons and sakshi smiled sensing her plan got sucess.

SOMEWHERE IN A FARMHOUSE:

Payal was lying on a black bed as the black sheets covered her unconcious from the effect of the coloform for the last couple of hours .After few seconds she opened her eyes and looked at the unfamiliar room and looked for anyothers in the room with her.But after few seconds she understood she was alone in the room .Just then the room's door opened and she saw a figure entering the room and payal stood in shock seeing the person in her room.

-To Be Continued.

With Love,

Scarlett. 🤗

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
aww!! finally we get an update after months..
nice update...
so sakshi kidnapped payal to stop devga wedding...
dev asking for help from his frnd detective virat.. gud...
hope payal wil b safe soon..
continue soon..
dont gv updates after months plz... update regularly.. & dont stop d story midway...
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG! I love it, you awesome writer!
Hope Payal's new love interest.
DevGa rocks!
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ohh noo, hop enothing happens to payal and they can save her..

great work

Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
damn good dear shaurya must have kidnapped payal.. update soon thanks 4 d pm
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

aww!! finally we get an update after months..
nice update...
so sakshi kidnapped payal to stop devga wedding...
dev asking for help from his frnd detective virat.. gud...
hope payal wil b safe soon..
continue soon..
dont gv updates after months plz... update regularly.. & dont stop d story midway...

Thanks a lot dear
..glad you liked it...And yea i will give regular updates from now on...

Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samia600

OMG! I love it, you awesome writer!
Hope Payal's new love interest.
DevGa rocks!

Thanks a lot for such a compliment dear and i love you too :-)
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail

Originally posted by: hangok

ohh noo, hop enothing happens to payal and they can save her..

great work

Thanks a lot dear...
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

damn good dearshaurya must have kidnapped payal..update soonthanks 4 d pm

Thanks and welcome dear...
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
Thanks dear ...Glad you loved it...