thanks for the pm
MissAsian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lol the way Zain was like why do i need to propose, i know u wanna marry mea
chamokchallo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What was that? I'm sorry but as a eager reader of your stories...I'm very disappointed. I wanted a proper ending. This story had so much potential! Even if you don't watch the show at least give us a good piece. And as for beintehaa that's completely your choice but tbh it just got so much more interesting now. So much is happening!! You should really watch.
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings!!
pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
suoerb update!
thanks for the PM
jazsidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fabulous...
amazing...
wonderfull...
luv it...
thx fr the pm...
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chamokchallo

What was that? I'm sorry but as a eager reader of your stories...I'm very disappointed. I wanted a proper ending. This story had so much potential! Even if you don't watch the show at least give us a good piece. And as for beintehaa that's completely your choice but tbh it just got so much more interesting now. So much is happening!! You should really watch.
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings!!

Hello!

I thought I would reply to you comment. I am sorry that you feel disappointed in the ending but the thing is that I can't get myself to write about Zaya. I sat down to do the final chapter many times in the past month but I could barely write a sentence and had to just leave it. I know a lot of it has to do with not watching the show anymore, but I had missed about two weeks of the show due to a death in the family and couldn't be bothered to catch up. And when I wanted to catch up everyone was going on about Zaya's divorce so I didn't end up watching it at all.

It takes me a lot of time to write even one chapter, I write and then I edit and add stuff for a long time. I write because I love to but I didn't get any pleasure out of writing this last chapter, I literally forced myself to write it to give this story an end. It was either that or I would have to leave the story incomplete because I refuse to spend time doing something I don't want to do especially since I hardly have time between university and friends/family.

I am really sorry you feel that way though. I wish I could give you a better ending but that was always a planned ending, to bring the story 360 degrees to the first part of chapter one and find out who Busted them, but do let me know what you were expecting?

XOXO,
Anjali
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice ending
bt i'll really miss ur busted chapters!!
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Last chappy?😭
and last of anjali di on ZaYa?😭
pleeejjj NO!
like NO NO NO NO NO
you have no idea how many times i've opened this thread since last update!
i could not unres due to some issues but i was waiting so much for this one!
reading this chapter, all i felt was "this is not Astonm!" 😒
i really understood what you meant in the pinky part before the chapter!
you actually were no more interested...
but i will not complain or blame you...
watching the show defo has a lot to do with the writing and i'm sure you had planned a lot for this story but this is not what it is...
still i'm happy that you did not leave my fav story of ZaYa incomplete
i'll make sure i'll PM you with the entire summary since august once i feel the show is back on track so that you can start watching BI again n give us wonderful stories...
and despite all this,
i still love you nd will always love you
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
VERY WELL WRITTEN :)
And i love happy ending hehe :)