nd some khichdri toh zaroor pak rahi hain between the mothers
continue soon
nd thnx 4r pm
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautifully penned down...
Loved it...
I think shabana and Suraiya came to know about love story of zaya...
Zain is a possessive brother..huh..
Continue soon...
Hellotomylife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update! love ittt <3
ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arey i m always first na cupcake..but now i RES all the first spots of ur SS/FF/OS Whatever..kyuki i have to quit IF...
LOve u My cupcake..!!!🤗
I wont be able to comment anymore...but PLZ keep sending PMs..agar kabhi khola to i will surely read...i m sure ye awesome hoga..MUAH..!!!😳🤗
May u have an awesome life ahead..dont forget me...love u😊
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
read both part.both are just out standing.can't wait for next part.update soon plz.
vj2102 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsum ff .. Cnt stop reading pls updt soin
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
HELLO! I have stopped watching Beintehaa, I didn't bother catching up where I left it because everyone said it got really bad. And I honestly don't feel like writing on ZaYa anymore but I thought I would at least give this story one last chapter. So here it is. It was a pleasure writing and interacting with you all! If you are over on the Qubool Hai forum you'll see me a lot but if not toodles guys! :)

Chapter 6
December 1
Aaliya's POV
"Ammi!" I yelled after my mom's running figure. What the hell? That was the seventh time she has run away from me since this morning. She said she needed to go to the bathroom when I cornered her this morning and then she needed to eat or she would die of hunger. Every time I would tell her that I wanted to talk to her she would suddenly remember something she had to do and would run away. It was almost as if she didn't want to listen to anything I said.
And Zain was having no luck on his end, at least my mom came up with some kind of excuse before she ran away but Mami just yelled "MY SON IS GETTING MARRIED I HAVE THINGS TO DO" before running away. It was infuriating as hell.
I groaned and made my way to Zain's room, he was laying down on his bed, still bandaged, lost in thought.
"Any luck?" He asked when I walked into the room.
"Nopeee." I said sitting on his bed.
"Same here." He sighed.
"AALIYA!" My ammi came running into the room.
"Kya hua?" I asked as she pulled me up to stand in front of her, she started fixing my hair.
"Neeche chalo."
"Kyun?" I asked confused.
"Arman aaya hai." She said pulling the side of my suit straight.
"KYAAA?" Zain yelled. "Who kyun aaya hai?"
"Aaliya ko dekhne." Mom looked at him like he had two heads. "Kal bataya toh tha."
"Nahi, ammi, apne kaha tha ki meri picture usse bhejni thi." I said.
"Oh, mein batana hi bhool gayi. Koi baat nahi, ab who aagaya hai toh usse millo."
"Ammi, nooo."
"Aaliya, chalo." She said dragging me out of the room. What the hell was going on?
Zain's POV
I watched, completely helpless, as Phuphs dragged Aaliya out of my room. I went to follow them and noticed that the living room was full...with Arman's family. My eyes zeroed in on the enemy, he was looking at my Aaliya with a shy smile on his face. Asshole. My mom was in conversation with his mother but they all stopped when Phuphi walked into the room with Aaliya.
This was like waking up from a nightmare and realizing that the nightmare was actually the good dream because reality was much worse. This was a total rishta set up, THIS HAD HAPPENED TO FAHAD BHAI. I felt fire burn inside me as Aaliya was seated...beside the asshole.
I hadn't thought of the asshole as competition before, because the Arman I remembered was skinny and nerdy. But this Arman was anything but, he'd bulked up over the years and he looked like he had walked off the cover of some stupid magazine and for the first time in my life, I, Zain Usman Abdullah, felt insecure about my looks. I pushed those thoughts out of my head as soon as they came. I was the Zain Abdullah and Aaliya was mine.
I glared daggers at Arman and his family the whole time - telling them things about my Aaliya, letting them know how close I was to her. I think Arman might have gotten the hint because he kept looking between Aaliya and me. Yeah, that's right, she's all mine.
Sadly, Arman's family didn't get the hint because they kept looking at Aaliya like they wanted to take her home with them. I made sure to put my arms around Aaliya's shoulders as we waved them goodbye. Mom and Ammi scrambled away as soon as they were out of the door and I turned to look at Aaliya.
She just shrugged at me and groaned. What the hell was happening?
"I'll go find ammi, you find mami." She said walking towards where our mothers had run off.
Aaliya's POV
The day had gone exactly like the morning, ammi and mami were nowhere to be found, they disappeared and no one knew to where. I had no clue what to do. I couldn't even fall asleep although it was already past 2 in the morning. So I decided to do something about it. I slowly got out of the bed making sure to not awaken Aayat but she was sound asleep as was Barkat. I tiptoed across the hall towards Zain's room and grabbed the door handle, his door let out a huge creak causing my heart to stop in my chest and my breath to catch in my throat.
I looked around to make sure no one had heard the door. I breathed a sigh of relief when I didn't hear the whole house wake up and rush towards this side of the house; luckily the hallways of the Abdullah mansion were still dark and silent. I quietly stepped inside the room and closed the door behind me. His room would have been pitch black if it wasn't for the moonlight shining through the oversized window casting a soft glow around the blue room. I slowly walked towards the bed and almost let out a scream as I caught myself from tripping over his shoes. Seriously, when is he going to stop leaving his shoes in the middle of the room? It was okay when he was a child, okay annoying brat, but he is a grown man now, kind of.
I creeped up to the side of his bed to find him sleeping like a baby - on his back with his hand underneath his head and a small smile on his face. Kitkit! Meri neend, nahi, meri zindagi kharab karke kitne aaram sai soh raha hai. He's cute though...
"Zain!" I whisper-yelled near his left ear. "Zain!" I tried again reaching out towards him with my hand. Suddenly my hand was in his and I was flying over him to land on the bed with a thud as he flipped the lights on. His eyes were wide with surprise as he stared at me.
"Owww." I whisper-yelled sitting up on his bed and crossing my legs, I felt the force of the hitting the bed now, my back hurting. "What are you, a ninja in training?" I groaned.
"Aaliya?" He asked confused sitting back on his bed. "Tum itni raat ko yaha kya kar rahi ho?"
"Owww. Zain, tum mujhe maarne ki koshish kar rahe ho kya?" I said rubbing my side.
"Aadhi raat ko mere kamre mai kyun aaye? Kisi nai dekhliya toh? Wait, why am I complaining? Couldn't stay away from me huh? " He teased pulling me beside him and putting his arm around my shoulder.
"Shut up idiot. Aur yeh light baand karo, saare ghar ko batana hai ki meh yaha hoon?" I snapped. He turned around and hit the light switch encompassing the room in darkness before facing me.
"Ab batao kya hua MKB? Neend nahi aarahi?"
"Zain, maine bahut socha. We have no choice. Bhaagna hi padega." I said, it was the latest idea I had somewhere after the idea of just marching into ammi's room and telling her I love Zain and getting married.
"Tum pagal hogayi ho? Hum bhaag nahi sakte. Aur tumhare 'kabhi jhoot nahi bolna chahiye' ka kya hua?" He whisper-yelled.
"Doh saal sai jhoot hi bol rahe hai." I whined hitting my forehead with my hand.
"Sabko sach bata detai hai." Zain said.
"3 dino sai wohi karne ki koshish kar rahe hai idiot. Tumhare mooh mai toh dahi jaam jata hai."
"Haan, toh tumne bhi toh kuch nahi kaha."
"Koi baat hi nahi suntaa, sab shaadi kai kaam mai itne busy hai ki..." I groaned. "Waise bhi yeh tumhari hi galti hai." I said whacking him again.
"Meri galti kaise?" He whisper-yelled.
"Tumne hi toh kaha tha naa ki 'Aaliya hum apne baare mein kisiko baata nahi sakte, aise hi humare milna mushkil kardenge aur ek hafte mein humara nikaah kardenge'." I said trying to imitate his voice.
"Haan toh theek hai naa, pehle bata dete toh ab tak toh doh baar nikaah hogaya hota."
"Isse toh acha hai naa, aab ek baar bhi nahi hoga."
"Yaar, qubool nahi hai bol dena."
"Zain seriously!" I whacked him again. "Ab kya karenge?"
"Hum sab koh bata hi doh." A voice came from Zain's door as the lights turned on causing the both of to shoot up into a sitting position. I looked at the door and then at Zain, and then back at the door again.
Ammi and Mami were standing at his door with smug smiles on their faces, with abbu and mamu behind them.
"A-ammi." I said swallowing, my throat suddenly feeling dry.
"Uh- woh..."
"Tum dono nai kuch kehna hai?" Mami asked.
"Jaise ki tum ek doosre sai pyaar karte ho." Aami said.
"Hm, aur tum dono doh saal sai saath ho." Mami said.
"Woh..." I started to say.
"Yes." Zain said interrupting me, I turned to him my eyes wide. "So aap uss Armaan ko phone karke kehdijiye ki Aaliya usse nikaah nahi kar sakti." He said affirmatively.
Mami and Ammi took one look at each and burst out laughing.
"Ya Allah, tum dono ko kya lagta hai? Ki hum sab andhe hai?" Mami laughed.
"Armaan sai koi nikaah nahi ho raha, woh toh humne aise hi..." Ammi laughed.
"Toh aap sab gussa nahi hai?" I asked.
"Nahi...actually haan. Thoda saa, humko bataya kyun nahi?"
"Well...pehle humhe laga ki maybe yeh sab work out nahi hoga..." I said.
"Haan, aur phir mujhe laga ki agar maine aap sab ko bata diya toh aap toh humara nikaah hi kardete." Zain piped up.
"Ya allah, yeh bache bhi naa." Mami sighed.
"Sagai toh karni hi padegi." Ammi pointed out.
"Haan toh theek hai na." Zain said looking at me.
"Really?" I asked.
"Haan, sagai kar lete hai naa?" He said nonchalantly, like we were discussing what to buy for dinner or something.
"Aise poochogai mujhe? Propose bhi nahi karoge?" I said suddenly feeling very angry.
"Propose kyun? Mujhe pata hai ki tum mujhse shaadi...OW Aaliya." He said as I hit him with the pillow, hard.
"Jab propose karna hoga naa tab baat karenge." I said getting off his bed and marching out of the room. "Good night!"
"Zain Miyah, ab soch lo, propose toh karna hi padega." I heard Mamu laughing behind me.
X-X-X-X

Well if it isn't quite obvious, they will get married at one point and live happily ever after. Oh, and they will help Barkat and Arjun! So yeah, I leave the rest to your imagination.
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy that u finally updated
I've been looking forward to this for a long time
Lovely ending
Thanks for the pm