Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ZayaShiz

Mein aa gayi!!!

Assalaam alaikum my cupcake!!๐Ÿค—
Dekho aain i m here to torchure you!!
I told u naa update fast!!!not listening too me..??*pouts*
Very bad..fan power ko no underestimating di..!!๐Ÿ˜›
I vil go on andolan with my buttercup now(vinu)
Jaldi update do na di...
Agar i dont get an update to mera kya hoga??๐Ÿ˜ญMe bechali..!!
N congratz BTW..u got best story of the week..!!!๐Ÿฅณ
You totally desrve it Cupcake!!
Accha i m w8ing..update soon..
i Vil cum again tomo also if u r not updating tonight..!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Bye..Sweet ZaYa dreams...Love u!!
-Shiz

nautanki๐Ÿ˜†
dayan, i'm not joining ur andolan though...
let her take her time baba
bas super updates milti rahe
and i agree Busted deserves the award๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

nautanki๐Ÿ˜†

dayan, i'm not joining ur andolan though...
let her take her time baba
bas super updates milti rahe
and i agree Busted deserves the award๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I want an update!!!
Mujhse sabar nahi ho raha...!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
tu nahi ayegi to no probs...i vil cum here every nite..as i do..!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vinu127 thumbnail

I want an update!!!
Mujhse sabar nahi ho raha...!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
tu nahi ayegi to no probs...i vil cum here every nite..as i do..!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

at what time IST do u come?
ZayaShiz thumbnail

at what time IST do u come?

india ke 4:15 ko...
vinu127 thumbnail

india ke 4:15 ko...

forget it then!
i can't wake up before 8 even if there is an earthquake๐Ÿ˜†
ZayaShiz thumbnail

forget it then!

i can't wake up before 8 even if there is an earthquake๐Ÿ˜†

LOL...lazy buttercup..me IST 5 tak jaagti hu..then uthti 12 ko hu..in d afternoon everyday๐Ÿ˜†
but no probs...i vil cum everyday here!!
ZayaShiz thumbnail
N i m back!!!Miss me huh..?๐Ÿ˜›
Dhinka chika dhinka chika...i m in good mood today..!!
Chalo mera mood better karo Cupcake..!!I need an update..!!๐Ÿฅณ
Ab vo buttercup to ghode bechkar so rahi hogi..but me acchi bachhi hu...I m here to torchure u again..!!๐Ÿค—
Ab kya karu..i m a stalker...neend bhi nahi aati..and this is my favourite place..!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
And as i m very understanding..๐Ÿ˜ƒ...as buttercup said...u ca certainly take ur time..!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
But me to roz aaungi..!!๐Ÿ˜†
I love torchuring u know..??N dont mind it...clearly IGNORE me..me born paagal hu..and the people i love have to tolerate me..!!Poochho Buttercup and all se..!!๐Ÿ˜‰
I m w8ing for ur update Cupcake..!!Jaldi update karna..and lonnng waala PLEEESE!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Chalo me chali to read ur story again..!!
Sweet ZaYa dreamz
Love U Cupcake..!!

-Shiz
laysluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...I am addicted.do continue๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ๐Ÿ‘ Amazing yaar,your too gud.
I was imagining all the scenes in my head u are a brilliant writer.In future inshah allah if the makers plan on making Beintehaa season 2 they should deffo use ur SS exactly like you have written it.It will be a visual treat to watch Harshika acting out the scenes you have written.
Plz update next part soon and I cant wait to know more about the back flash of Bopal how they confessed.and thanks for the pm. ๐Ÿ˜›
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
HIII! I know I am really late, but I got kidnapped and taken to the cottage with no internet connection to speak of, my boyfriend is evil! Anyways, here is the new chapter. I AM COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED WITH THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THAT ARE OBSESSED WITH THIS STORY. And there are some people that spam my email inbox with notifications, *coughZayaShizcough*.

ALSO. This story got chosen as "Hafte ki Kahani" on this forum, here. SO THANNK YOU. That was a huge surprise because I didn't even know that existed, so thank you vinu127 for letting me know <3.

Chapter 4 - Surreptitious Conversations

November 28, 2013 - 2:30am
Abdullah Mansion: Poolside

Aaliya's POV
"I am here." I said walking out of the French doors to find Zain sitting on the side of the pool, his feet submerged in the water. The last of the guests had left an hour ago and he'd told me to change and meet him here in exactly one hour. I smiled noticing that we matched yet again, we were both wearing plaid pajamas and a white t-shirt. He just shrugged and patted the spot next to him, I smiled and sat down next to him before rolling the bottom of my pajamas up and putting my feet in the water, it was cold but tolerable. Zain put his arm around me and pulled me closer so I was right against him and I suddenly felt a lot warmer, as cheesy as it sounds.
"Aayat ko kya keh kar aaye?" He asked. [What did you tell Aayat?]
"Kuch nahi, woh toh sohgaye, aur Barkat hai naa." I said resting my head on his shoulder, it felt right, peaceful. I snuggled farther into him and his arm wrapped around me tighter. [Nothing, she's a asleep and Barkat can handle it.]
"I like this." He said, the smile evident in his voice.
"Good." I said back.
"Permanently Mumbai move kar lo." He suggested. [Move to Mumbai, permanently.]
"Kaise? Abbu toh Bhopal, Jaipur aur Delhi ka business sambhal thai hai naa, aur Mamu Mumbai, Bangalore aur Malaysia kaa." [How? My dad takes care of the business in Bhopal, Jaipur and Delhi and you dad handles Mumbai, Bangalore and Malaysia.]
"Aise hi." [Just move.]
"Aur sabko kya kahengai?" I asked, I wished that I could spend everyday with him, that we didn't have to make do with phone calls and FaceTime. But we lived hours apart, whether he stayed in Mumbai or London. [And what are we going to tell everyone?]
"Ki Mamu kai Beta ka Mamu ki Bhanji ke bina dil nahi lagta." He said causing me to smile, he was so smooth sometimes that it should be illegal. [That I can't live without you.]
"Acha?" I asked calmly despite being very giddy on the inside, I really liked the sound of that because it absolutely rang true for me, I couldn't go a day without talking to him. [Really?]
"Bilkul." He replied firmly. [Absolutely.]
"I wish." I laughed.
"Fahad bhai sai kehke shaadi doh hafte aur postpone kar deta hai, then you get to stay longer." He said throwing the idea out, like that would happen. [We can tell Fahad to postpone the wedding for another two weeks, then you get to stay longer.]
"Tum mere bag mein chupke Bhopal chalna." I replied, crazy idea for the win! [You should hide in my bag and go to Bhopal]
"Let's be realistic." He said.
"Mujhe laga ki hum unrealistic situations ke baare mein baat kar rahe thai." [I thought we were trying to think of the most unrealistic situation.]
"This sucks. Mein tumhe kal kidnap kar raha hoon." He said. [I am going to kidnap you tomorrow.]
"Aur sabko kya kahenge?" I asked. [And what are you going to tell everyone?]
"Car kharab hogai...raaste mein." [The car broke down.]
"Phir woh humko laine aa sakte hai." [Then they'll come get us.]
"Nahi, hum pretend karenge ki signal nahi hai aur phone kaat denge toh kisiko pata hi nahi chalega ki hum kaha hai." [No, we'll pretend that the signal is weak and hang up, so no one will know where we are.]
"Tum yeh sab kab se soch rahe ho?" I said lifting my head from his shoulder so I could look at him, his plan seemed to be well thought out so he'd obviously been thinking about it for a while. [How long have you been thinking about this?]
"Jabse tum yaha aaye ho." He sighed. "Sab tumhe chura letai hai, kabhi mom, kabhi Barkat aur phir tum saara din busy rehti ho aur mere saath kitkit bhi nahi karti." [Since you got here, everyone keeps stealing you...mom, Barkat and then you stay busy all day and don't even argue with me.]
I just smiled as he went on and on, wondering when all of this happened, we'd literally gone from just two frenemies to this intense relationship, calling him my boyfriend didn't seem to capture the seriousness of our relationship and I didn't have the right word for it. "So I should argue with you more?" I asked referring to our 'kitkit'.
"No, you really shouldn't. You should just spend more time with me." He said laughing his eyes shining. I couldn't help but notice how perfect he looked when he laughed and how much I wished that we could spend more time together. Zain quitened when he realized that I was staring at him.
"You are so beautiful." He whispered caressing my cheeks with his fingers as my eyes closed on their own accord. He slowly, and I mean painstakingly slowly, moved his fingers around my face, almost ghosting over my skin, up to my forehead, my temples and then working his way over my eyelids and across my cheek bones straying there.
I opened my eyes to see that he was watching me intently...lovingly. My breath hitched as he swiped his thumb across my bottom lip, once, twice and then stopping in the middle as he stared at them. I waited in anticipation, my whole body tingling, knowing that he was about to kiss me as he moved his eyes up from my lips to my eyes. He smiled slightly, one corner of his mouth going up into the perfect crooked smile that never failed to make my heart skip a beat.
He kept his smoldering eyes locked on mine as he leaned in, our eyes closing as our lips finally met. I sighed and moved my arms to rest around his neck, my hands tangling into the hair at the nape of his neck. He groaned whenever I pulled on his hair there. His free hand, which was not holding my face, wrapped around my side and rested on my back pulling me even closer, so that I was flush against him as his lips started moving against mine softly, teasingly.
Zain deepened the kiss increasing the pressure of his mouth. I let out a small moan as his tongue traced my bottom lip. He took advantage of the situation and invaded my mouth, his tongue meeting mine fighting a battle that we both didn't care to win. It was almost as if time had slowed down as we sat by the pool engrossed in each other, refusing to break away from our kisses. His lips would trail down my throat or up to my ears when he broke away only to find their way back to my lips. It was long before we finally pulled back gasping for air. A goofy grin adorned his face and I knew I probably looked the same, hair disheveled and lips swollen.
"I've been wanting to do that all day." He whispered before kissing me again, he bit my bottom lip causing me to giggle.
"Did it live up to your expectations?" I teased.
"Blew them out of the water." He said standing up and pulling me up with him before pulling me flush against him. "I think we should try again, just so I can make an accurate statement." He said.
"I think so too." I whispered before closing my lips over his.
On the other side of the house...
Person 1: "Mujhe hi kuch karna padega." [I'll have to do something.]
Person 2: "Kya?" [What?]
Person 1: "Mujhe abhi nahi pata...lekin kuch toh karna hi padega." [I don't know yet...but something needs to be done.]
Person 2: "Hum unse pooch sakte hai?" [We can ask them?]
Person 1: "HA! Aap bhi naa." [HA! Obviously not.]
Person 2: "Kyun?" [Why?]
Person 1: "Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi..." [Name of a TV show]
Person 2: "Aapki tabiyaat theek hai? Mein doctor ko phone karoon?" [Are you okay? Should I phone the doctor?]
Person 1:"Nahi, mein toh mazak kar rahi thi." [No, I was just kidding.]
Person 2: "Wiase aadhi raat ko laug sautai hai..." [People usually sleep at night...]
Person 1: "Haan, toh jakaar sohjaiye naa, aur mein soch thi hoon." [Okay, then go sleep, I'll think.]
Person 2: "Aap kar kya rahi hai?" [What are you doing?]
Person 1: "Aap nahin samhenge. Ab sojaiye, mein abhi aaye." [You won't understand, go to sleep, I'll be right back.]
On the other-other side of the house...
Person 3: "Aapko bhi lagta hai?!" [You think so too?!]
Person 1: "Haan, mujhe toh pakka yakeen hai." [Yeah, I don't think, I know.]
Person 3: "Mujhe bhi!" [Same here!]
Person 1: "Toh pehle bataana tha naa." [Then you should have said something.]
Person 3: "Lekin kyun? Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha." [Hmmm, but why? I don't get this.]
Person 1: "Mujhe bhi. Lekin kuch toh karna hi padega." [Same here. But we have to do something.]
Person 3: "Kuch toh...ah, hum ek chees kar sakte hai..." [Something...ah, there is one thing we can do.]
Person 1: "Batao!" [Tell me!]
Person 3: "Bahar...garden mein jaakar baat karte hai." [Outside, let's go talk in the garden.]
At an undisclosed location...
Person 4: "TUM YAHA KYA KAR RAHE HO?" [What are you doing here?]
Person 5: "Aur zor sai chilao, jab saara ghar jag jayega naa tab chup hona." [Any louder, you want to wake up the whole house and have them running here?]
Person 4: "Okay, sorry, sorry. Ab iss side par aajao nahi toh tum ghir jaoge. Tum upaar kaise chade?" [Okay, sorry! Come on this side or you'll fall. How'd you get up here?]
Person 5: "Pipe sai..." [The pipe.]
Person 4: "Pipe...tumhara dimaag kharab hai?! Kisi nai dekh liya toh..." [Pipe...are you crazy? What if someone saw you?]
Person 5: "Raat ke 3 baj gaye hai, koi nahi aane wala. Aur tum toh aise act kar rahi ho jaise meine pehle aisa kabhi kiya naa ho." [It's 3am, no one is going to come. And you're acting as if I haven't done this before.]
Person 4: "Haan haan, lekin tum pehle yaha tak nahi aate! Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?" [Yeah, but you usually don't come all the way up here. What are you doing here?]
Person 5: "Tumhari yaad aarahi thi." [I missed you.]
Person 4: "Mujhko marwao gai tum." [You are going to get me killed.]
Person 5: "Pehle sochna tha naa." [Should have thought of that before.]
Person 4: "Maine kaha tha naa ki aaj nahi ho paayga." [I told you that I can't today.]
Person 5: "Toh mein aa jataa." [Then you should have called me.]
Person 4: "Marwana hai kya?" [Do you want me to die?]
Person 5: "Nahi." [No.]
Person 4: "To jao!" [Then leave.]
Person 5: "Abhi toh aaya hoon..." [But I just got here.]
Person 4: "Ya Allah, aaj nahi. Mein kal tumhe phone karoongi aur miloongi, I promise. Ab jaoo!" [Not today, I'll call you tomorrow and meet you. I promise. No leave.]
Person 5: "Theek hai yaar." [Fine!]
Person 4: "Dhayan sai! Agar tum gir gaye toh saare ghar ko pata chal jayega." [Careful! Everyone is going to find out if you fall.]
Person 5: "Tum kitni caring ho naa, meri kitni fikar karti ho." [Wow, you are so caring, you worry about me so much.]
Person 4: "Shut up aur jao, dhayan sai." [Shut up and go, carefully.]
Person 5: "Neeche koi hai." [There is someone down there.]
Person 4: "YA ALLAH. Uppar aao! Waapis uppar aao." [OMG, come up. Get back up here.]
Person 5: "Thank you garden waalon!" [Thank you people in the garden.]
Person 4: "Itni raat ko garden mein kaun hai?" [Who is in the garden at this time?]
Person 5: "Iss ghar mein oolo rehte hai kya? Poolside par bhi koi tha...garden mein bhi koi hai. Ow, yaar maar kyun rahi ho?" [Are you guys all nocturnal? There was someone by the pool and now in the garden. Owww, man why are you hitting me?]
Person 4: "Chup-chap nazar rakho." [Shut up and keep a lookout.]
Person 5: "Kuch aur bhi kar sakte hai..." [We could do something else...]
Person 4: "Maroongi tumhe..." [I'm going to hit you.]
Person 5: "Koi nayi baat nahi hai." [Nothing new.]
Person 4: "Chup!" [Hushhh!]
November 28th- 9:30am
Dining Room - Abdullah Mansion
Aaliya's POV

"Haan, toh aap sab shopping kar aaye naa, mujhe kaunsa 10 alag tarah kai lehenge aur saariyaan chahiye." Fahad Bhaijaan said as he finished his breakfast. [You all go shopping, it's not like I need ten types of different clothing.]
Zain turned back and forth between his mother and brother, almost as if he was watching a tennis match. It was kind of cute since he looked like he was going to fall asleep any minute, he was trying really hard to keep his eyes open since we literally went to sleep like four hours ago.
"Fahad, fitting ke liye jaana toh padega aur phir Nafisa ki har dress kai saath ka matching outfit bhi toh lena hai." Mami exclaimed, absolutely correct! Nafisa Bhabhi had stipulated that their outfits must perfectly match, it had to be the exact same shade, not a shade lighter or darker. [You need to go for the fittings, and we have to buy a matching outfit with each of Nafisa's.]
"Lekin mom, mujhe bahut kaam hai, Zain ko saath laijaiye, joh usse acha lagaiga woh leylena. Aaliya, make sure ki yeh normal kapde lai." Fahad Bhaijaan said turning to me. Okay? But I was going to get kidnapped today...or not. I looked at Zain who was now staring into his bowl of cereal like it was the most interesting thing in the world. [But mom, I have a lot of work to do, take Zain, I'll wear whatever he picks. But Aaliya, make sure he buys normal clothes.]
"But Fahad aaj Sunday hai..." Mami said. [But it's Sunday Fahad...]
"Mom, please. Aaj Singapore sai foreign delegation ke saath meeting hai, mera waha hauna zaroori hai." He begged. [Mom please, we have a meeting with clients from Singapore, I need to be there.]
"Okay, toh Aaliya, Zain aur Barkat humare saath chalengai." Mami said sighing looking at a smiling Shabana. [Okay, then Aaliya, Zain and Barkat are coming with us.]
"Good, mein office jaa raha hoon, dad aur phupha mera wait kar rahe honge. Khuda Hafiz." Fahad Bhaijaan said getting up. [Good, I am leaving, dad and uncle are waiting for me. Bye.]
"Shaadi Fahad ki hai aur usse koi fikar hi nahi." Mami sighed. [It's his wedding and he's not worried at all.]
"Ladkai aisai hi karte hainge bhabhi, aap chinta maat kijiye. Nafisa koh ek baar pata chalega toh who khuud Fahad ko shopping jaane ke liye majboor kardegi." My mom said from across the table. [That's how guys are, don't worry, Nafeesa will make sure he goes once she finds out about this.]
"Okay, phir hum apni shopping karlete hai." Mami smiled getting up. "Ek ghaante mein nikalte hai. Zain! theek sai khao." She said looking at him staring at his cereal before leaving with my mom behind her. [Okay, then we'll do our shopping. We'll leave in an hour. Zain! Eat properly.]
"Kya hua?" I asked looking at Zain's sad face. [What happened?]
"Humari family ne milke mere kidnapping plan ki hatya kardi. And I don't want to go shopping." He sighed. [Our families just killed the kidnapping plan and I don't wanna go shopping.]
"Mujhe toh jaana padega." [But I have to go.]
"Toh mujhe bhi aana padega, ghar par bethkar kya karoonga?" He said yawning. [Then I have to go too, what am I going to do at home?]
2:30pm
Zain's POV
"Haan, par Mom yeh dono color same hi toh hai." I complained as she gave me another sherwani to try on. [But mom, both of these are the same color.]
It was possibly the 10th one I tried on, and I don't think Aaliya could carry anymore. She looks like she's going to topple over standing right by my mother as her human sherwani carrier. A very sexy human sherwani carrier, her hair was tied up for once, in a bun at the top of her head and it just kept brining my attention to her collarbone. The V-neck t-shirt wasn't helping one bit either, I don't understand how a woman could be so sexy in such normal clothing but Aaliya just was.
"Yeh cream hai aur woh off white, completely different hai beta." Mom said causing me to sigh. "Mein aur lekar aati hoon." She said running off to the opposite side of the store. [That's cream and that's off white, completely different colours. I'll go grab more.]
"Seriously." I groaned looking at Aaliya who was staring at me with quite a peculiar look; it was one that seemed to appear every time I walked out in a new sherwani. If I'd learnt anything apart from the difference between off-white and cream it was that Aaliya Ghulam Haider had a thing for me in a sherwani. She was blatantly checking me out all day, not that I was any better but hey, a guy has to use what he can to his advantage. "Stop looking at me like that Mamu Ki Bhanji." I said.
"Kaise?" She asked her face scrunching up in the cutest of ways. Ugh, I just want to kiss the living daylights out of this woman. [How?]
"Yeh badi badi aankhon sai mujhe check out karna baand karo." I replied causing her to blush which caused me to burst out into laughter. "Yeh kya 40s ki heroines ki tarah sharma rahi ho." [Stop checking me out with those big eyes...wow, why are you blushing like an old school actress?]
"Mein sharma nahi rahi." She retorted, yeah right. "Waise tum sherwani mein kaafi hot lagte ho." She said. "Especially woh blue waali mein." Oh, I know I did but hearing her say it boosted my ego to the heavens. [I am not blushing. By the way, you look hot in sherwanis...especially that blue one.]
"Zain, tumne abhi taak change nahi kiya!" Mom said coming back with about ten more sherwanis in her hands. [Zain! Why haven't you changed yet?]
"Mom, mujhe blue waali theek lagi." I said glancing at Aaliya from the side of my eye, she was smiling cutely. I shook my head internally, I was obviously going to buy whatever she liked on me. [I like that blue one.]
"Haan, lekin woh toh sirf ek hai, tumhe atleast 3 aurr chahiye." Mom replied. [Yeah, but that's just one, you need at least three more.]
"Mommm." I whined. "Shaadi meri nahi hai. We've been shopping all day, saab shopping ek din mein karni zaroori hai?" Seriously, the mall wasn't running anywhere, and the wedding was two weeks away. I could never understand women and their shopping habits. [Mom! It's not my wedding, we've been shopping all day. Is it necessary to buy everything today?]
"Okay, theek hai. Ghar chalte hai." She said picking up the blue sherwani. [Okay, fine, let's go home then.]
"Mami, woh waali bhi achi hai." [That one is nice too.] Aaliya said pointing to the white and silver one. Wait, is mom going to read into her civilly picking out clothes for me. "Iss bandar per bhi theek hi lagti hai." [It'll look good on this monkey too.] Aaliya added as an after thought causing me to stick out my tongue at her to stay in character and for mom to shake her head looking between the two of us before walking to the front counter where Barkat and Phoophs were already standing, their arms full.
"Hey Aaliya." I said standing behind her. "Don't scream." I said causing her to turn around confused. But we didn't have time for confusion so I grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside the dressing room, closing the door and pushing her against it. But she never follows instructions and let out a scream, this girl, seriously. "Shut up Aaliya." I hissed.
"Tum yeh kya kar rahe ho? Pagal hogaye ho?" She asked shocked, see what I mean? Never listens, maybe she is going deaf. "Ammi aur mami nai zaroor dekhliya hoga aur tum-." Seriously. STOP TALKING WOMAN. [What are you doing? Have you gone mad? Mom and Mami probably saw...]
I covered her mouth with my hand, it took her a few seconds to realize that her lips were moving against my hands rather than the air around her, and I knew the exact moment it hit her because her eyes grew wide. She looked kind of angry like she was going to stomp on my foot but then seemed to calm down.
"Tum bahut zyada bolti ho." I smirked. "Now listen, yaha pai apna bag bhool jaana, aur ghar jaakar jab tumhe yaad aayega toh mein tumhe yaha waapis lekar aaonga aur car kharab hojayge." I said stressing certain words with a smile on my face, this was literally the only time I had with her since last night. "Now please paagalo ki tarah chilana maat." I said removing my hand from her mouth. [You talk way too much. Now listen, forget you bag here, and then when we get home and you remember then we'll come back for it and the car will break down.]
"Tum paagal hogaye ho? Yeh plan kaam karne waala nahi, aur ab hum yaha sai niklenge kaise, SAB BAHAR-" Her voice got louder with every word so I didn't have a choice other than to shut her up, and there was only one way to do that. [Are you crazy? This plan is never going to work, and how are we going to get out of here? Everyone...]
Okay, I lied, there are many ways but this one was my favorite, sue me. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her lips to mine and it worked, as soon as my lips met hers she relaxed, and her hands found their way to my chest where they rested as I kissed the living day lights out of my woman.
"If you say another word." I said as I pulled away gasping for air. She just let out a small groan and nodded. I opened the door a little and peeked out, they were all occupied with the man behind the counter so I pushed Aaliya out of the room. "Go and act normal."
She nodded walking towards the counter, she looked a little wobbly if I wasn't mistaken, must be my kissing expertise. Sometimes I am full of myself, sue me. I counted until fifteen before stepping outside and walking towards the counter stopping behind the four of them.
"BHAIYOO." Barkat yelled as she turned around and came running at me before grabbing me and turning me around. I am sure it looked comical.
"Wha-" I started to say but Barkat pointed to my lips.
"Lipgloss." She whispered. I could feel myself turning red as I wiped my face with my sleeve. I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me whole...okay, hanging out with Mamu Ki Bhanji has made me really dramatic but I don't think I've ever been this embarrassed, busted by my own sister. I guess I should be thankful that it wasn't mom or phoops, I don't know how I'd explain that. Oh hello mother, lipstick you say? Well that may be Aaliya's from when I kissed her back in the dressing room. Why am I kissing her you ask? Well I would like to tell you that I am in love with this girl and have been for a while now, TADA! So when's the nikaah?
"Aap toh bade besharam type nikle bhaiyoo." Barkat laughed as I turned even redder. Seriously. Mom and Phuphi were looking at me all weird when I turned around so I just laughed and told them Barkat just loves me too much and was happy to see that I survived the attack of the sherwanis. Thankfully, no one noticed MKB turning as red as a tomato and just laughed at my joke. I grabbed all the bags from them and walked towards the exit with the ladies behind me, see I am total gentleman.
"Bhaiyoo! Want help? That's a lot of bags for one person to carry." Barkat asked from behind me as we walked across the parking lot.
"I am fine Bak-bak." I said turning around to smile at her. I saw Aaliya's eyes widen for some reason. "ZAIN!" She yelled but I didn't see or hear anything beyond that because all of a sudden I felt something hit me from the side, hard, and my feet weren't on the ground anymore. I felt myself go up and then back down, hitting something hard on the way down. My arm hurt, a lot, and I felt dizzy all of a sudden.

TADAAA! If you want to throw shoes at me right now, I'll take any Louboutins, in a size 9, please and thank you ;)