Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Aanchal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nikita_ght

looks like we have to wait for atleast 2 weeks to know more about her side of story,i watched all 5 episode of this show and overall i got only 5 minutes of gauri's screen presence,it doesn't feel like she is back on tv again.😭

ya same here nikita..hope to see more of her from next week
nikita_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the video aanchal,gauri is looking beautiful.she is much more gorgeous than her daughters😉
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mehtadhara88

V r big fan of gauri nd hiten v r very disappointed abt gauri falguni character. v r watching this show 4 last 1 week nd gauri she is just standing like tht no dialogues no action why ? Ekta said she has a different role in this but ekta she didnt gav her any dialogues no scenes her scenes is 2 small in every epiii. why ekta is doing like tht when v heard abt gauri com bac every 1 thought tht she will b in a new lead role wid hiten nd wht she got mother role why gauri is very beautiful nd talented actor she shud b in a lead role wid hiten. if ekta can tak ram kapoor nd sakshi tanwar in a lead role why not hiten nd gauri. every 1 knows they r much better then ram kapoor nd sakshi tanwar. In pavitra rishta also hiten is in a lead role as a manav but in tht serial also his character not getting any important pavitra rishta is abt manav nd archana nd thier character is going any how not getting importance why ? v hav heard abt falguni character she was dumped by her boyfreind nd his BF shud b hiten tejwani no 1 else by this only she can com in a lead role wid hiten tejwani. plzzz v wnt hiten nd gauri in a lead role by this only falguni character will improve nd it will b huge rocking of this show it will b hit plzzz bring them bac 2gther v r still missing hiten nd gauri a lot v hav waited 4 a long time. They r rocking actor no 1 like them.

I agree completely with every single word u said.
Edited by adeela - 10 years ago
adeela thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Aanchal..

gauri in sbs today

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdlrgZI6D_4[/YOUTUBE]

gauri was looking extremely gorgeous , anxiously waiting to see ght together
adeela thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehtadhara88

V r big fan of gauri nd hiten v r very disappointed abt gauri falguni character. v r watching this show 4 last 1 week nd gauri she is just standing like tht no dialogues no action why ? Ekta said she has a different role in this but ekta she didnt gav her any dialogues no scenes her scenes is 2 small in every epiii. why ekta is doing like tht when v heard abt gauri com bac every 1 thought tht she will b in a new lead role wid hiten nd wht she got mother role why gauri is very beautiful nd talented actor she shud b in a lead role wid hiten. if ekta can tak ram kapoor nd sakshi tanwar in a lead role why not hiten nd gauri. every 1 knows they r much better then ram kapoor nd sakshi tanwar. In pavitra rishta also hiten is in a lead role as a manav but in tht serial also his character not getting any important pavitra rishta is abt manav nd archana nd thier character is going any how not getting importance why ? v hav heard abt falguni character she was dumped by her boyfreind nd his BF shud b hiten tejwani no 1 else by this only she can com in a lead role wid hiten tejwani. plzzz v wnt hiten nd gauri in a lead role by this only falguni character will improve nd it will b huge rocking of this show it will b hit plzzz bring them bac 2gther v r still missing hiten nd gauri a lot v hav waited 4 a long time. They r rocking actor no 1 like them.

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gauri looks so stunning in that SBS clip!!! I do think she's the prettiest woman among all the women in that show.

I was scrolling the CG and didn't see anything really on Gauri? Could someone make siggies and avis on her?

I can't take Falguni-Harshad seriously. Gauri looks 20+ years younger than the actor who plays her husband. I think it would be nice to see her ex-husband return and it would be great if it was Hiten. I haven't watched all the episodes, just watched parts of two and skipped to only Gauri's scenes. From reading about her character, it seems after her ex-husband dumped her, she turned her attention to gaining money and power and discarded the idea of love. If the show does plan on bringing Romil in as a character, then I think we can expect to see more interesting things in store for Falguni.

Also, when did Gauri mention that Falguni's love story also goes along with Ranveer-Ishaani's? Can someone provide me the link of the article or video? Thank you!
1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I find it really annoying in all ekta serials..dey constantly adding kutumb's background score..n here in matsh dey r using so many background music..
N those camere slowly zoom in zoom out angle I just hate dat..y cant they change it...look at other serials they dnt do dat ..

Matsh is just another ekta serial nothng new to offer..

-Sajdey- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good to see her onscreen after a long time
thappadbaba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adeela

Hey guys...chill...the serial is just 4 days old...the story began with a cameo role...gauri pradhan is not playing the lead in this show...the show will be focused on ishaani and ranveer...as far as ekta's quotes regarding gauri pradhan's character is concerned, yes, she has very strong and powerful character to potray...just have patience and wait for few more episodes..the story will gain its speed and we will definitely get to watch gauri even more...didnt you all see the precap this friday...you just need to have patience...once cannot draw upon conclusions at the very start...one can also not expect more from gauri's character...she is plyaing a suppoorting character...guys dont be disappointed and please no offence...i am not saying anything against gauri coz i am also a very big fan of hers...i am just asking you guys to be a little practical and have patience...we will definitely get to watch more of gauri as and when the story progresses...i have also been waiting for her to deiver some power pact dialogues like she did in kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi...but patience is required...wait for monday's episode..there is definitely something really interesting in store for us, all ght fans...:)

nikita_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FireLordPhoenix

Gauri looks so stunning in that SBS clip!!! I do think she's the prettiest woman among all the women in that show.

I was scrolling the CG and didn't see anything really on Gauri? Could someone make siggies and avis on her?

I can't take Falguni-Harshad seriously. Gauri looks 20+ years younger than the actor who plays her husband. I think it would be nice to see her ex-husband return and it would be great if it was Hiten. I haven't watched all the episodes, just watched parts of two and skipped to only Gauri's scenes. From reading about her character, it seems after her ex-husband dumped her, she turned her attention to gaining money and power and discarded the idea of love. If the show does plan on bringing Romil in as a character, then I think we can expect to see more interesting things in store for Falguni.

Also, when did Gauri mention that Falguni's love story also goes along with Ranveer-Ishaani's? Can someone provide me the link of the article or video? Thank you!

u can get that video on colors website,but in this video she is talking about her husband one sided love story😆