Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Aanchal..

http://colors.in.com/ap/photos/know-more-about-falguni-meriaashiqui-50007642.html

Know more about Falguni #MeriAashiqui

She believes in comfort, luxury and security and not in love, due to her past.irrespective of this
She is very pretty and extremely beautiful. She is a 13 years younger to Harshad. She had loved and married Romil - her ex-husband who dumped her and Ishani. Then she married Harshad for money.
she openly tells her mother-in-law also, that she did marry him for money. She teaches her daughters, just one thing - women are not meant to have hearts but faces. Use your beauty to woo rich guys and marry them.

nyc article hope romil char played by hiten knowing ekta defo one day romil back in her life to show her what's datrue love hope that play by hiten
kiranluvght thumbnail
We want hiten gauri together in a lead role..plzz accept our request plzzz
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I like her since her earlier shows...good 2 see her back on TV after a while.

minisaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful pics thax gauri so looking sweet n smile very cute and lovely articles
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the lovely pictures and articles. it's a pleasure watching gauri on television again.
BeautyWidBrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gauri is looking so gorgeous as Falguni 😳

Loving her 😃
BeautyWidBrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1sanghamitra

Agreed...

Only bcoz of gauri so many media attention r being given to matsh...dats y I want hiten opp gauri so dat gauri ka role strong ho jaye...

atleast in pr hiten ka initial role strong tha..then after leap everythng changed..for gauri it was diff she cant give enough time to d show..she is happy wid the money,role,time adjustments..wat can we say

I know what u guys r felling,but I dont know why,I feel we should wait n watch..

I dont believe that gauri would have done this show,if her role was not substantial.
I mean,I'm sure she has gotten many offers in the past few years,but she ultimately chose this one.
So it must be something special..

And Hiten was always used by Ekta maata.
Be it PR or Kya hua tera vaada,I dont know why Hiten did all those shows for Ekta maata..
But I'm sure,Gauri wont let that happen to her..

Hope u guys dont mind me blabbering.
Sorry,if I hurt anyone.
..Aanchal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
after watching last 2 episodes i am also disappointed.. gauri is just standing there & giving expressions.. no dialogues..

@sanghamitra, agree wid u..considering gauri's working hour conditions.. i don't think it is possible for her to make a comeback in a lead role. we hv to accept this fact..

& i too think we should wait for a few more episodes..i hope when this marriage track is over, we will get to see more of her scenes..
mehtadhara88 thumbnail
V r big fan of gauri nd hiten v r very disappointed abt gauri falguni character. v r watching this show 4 last 1 week nd gauri she is just standing like tht no dialogues no action why ? Ekta said she has a different role in this but ekta she didnt gav her any dialogues no scenes her scenes is 2 small in every epiii. why ekta is doing like tht when v heard abt gauri com bac every 1 thought tht she will b in a new lead role wid hiten nd wht she got mother role why gauri is very beautiful nd talented actor she shud b in a lead role wid hiten. if ekta can tak ram kapoor nd sakshi tanwar in a lead role why not hiten nd gauri. every 1 knows they r much better then ram kapoor nd sakshi tanwar. In pavitra rishta also hiten is in a lead role as a manav but in tht serial also his character not getting any important pavitra rishta is abt manav nd archana nd thier character is going any how not getting importance why ? v hav heard abt falguni character she was dumped by her boyfreind nd his BF shud b hiten tejwani no 1 else by this only she can com in a lead role wid hiten tejwani. plzzz v wnt hiten nd gauri in a lead role by this only falguni character will improve nd it will b huge rocking of this show it will b hit plzzz bring them bac 2gther v r still missing hiten nd gauri a lot v hav waited 4 a long time. They r rocking actor no 1 like them.
nikita_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
looks like we have to wait for atleast 2 weeks to know more about her side of story,i watched all 5 episode of this show and overall i got only 5 minutes of gauri's screen presence,it doesn't feel like she is back on tv again.😭