Frequent Posters

Umanair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wise decision by Gauri... All the best for her bright future
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing the video. it would be sad to watch her character die, but it would be good since her character has been butchered to the core and she wa s not geeting the desired scope to perform as an actor. Hope to see her in a powerful role soon. All the best Gauri.👍🏼
..AnkitaS... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adeela

Matsh don't give any justice to her talent, beauty and gauri-hiten's magical chemistry , ght fans who have been waiting for so long to see ght together r really dishearted because this golden couple has been ignored in the show thats why i want a new serial of gauri-hiten together where they should be given major screen time and their electrifying chemistry is utilized properly

totally agree with u Adeela... want to see them together with new fresh story...
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankisawant

totally agree with u Adeela... want to see them together with new fresh story...

totally agree with u
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
yestrday nitin-falguni scene was very good... good to see some of her final scenes with hiten...but i think they used body double for hiten yesterday...their scenes were shot seperately... may be hiten is too busy in ganga... loved gauri yesterday though...when she said pata nahi ye sab chodkar log kahan jaate hain... kya paane jaate hain... the pain in her vocie was really good... love u gauri...
minisaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurav84

yestrday nitin-falguni scene was very good... good to see some of her final scenes with hiten...but i think they used body double for hiten yesterday...their scenes were shot seperately... may be hiten is too busy in ganga... loved gauri yesterday though...when she said pata nahi ye sab chodkar log kahan jaate hain... kya paane jaate hain... the pain in her vocie was really good... love u gauri...

yes gyes very good scene
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can't really wait for this show to start , hiten gauri look best together
..Aanchal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Style Picks
April 22, 2015

Glam Packed: Gauri Pradhan

Compiled by Huzan Tata

Verve unravels the travel secrets of the fashion set, dipping into their cherished wish lists, memorable experiences and must-have accessories

Always in her bag Neutrogena sunscreen, her phone to click photos, beach bags, and toys for the twins.

On her wish list "I've really wanted a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses for the longest time. So I bought them on my last trip abroad."

Next stamp on her passport A trip to Goa, followed by New York and California for the long summer break.

A memorable travel experience "Around nine years ago, my husband (TV actor, Hiten Tejwani) and I went to Spain and Italy in December. It was so cold. We got onto a water-taxi in Venice and were the only people with five huge suitcases; everyone else just had backpacks. It was so funny and embarrassing. But it was one of our best holidays. And after that I chose to always travel light!"

She can't get enough of Goa. "My kids, Hiten and I love beaches so it's the best option. We also love the food there."

bluffmaster84 thumbnail
thanks for sharing aanchal😊.after long time got such interview of gauri👍🏼