Ranvir Shorey Too Asked To Quit JDJ7

halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
😆 This show has completely lost it

ranvirshoreymainWhat's happening at Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa this year. First it was Drashti Dhami and now its Ranvir Shorey who has been shown the door.

Yes its true, Ranvir Shorey has been asked to quit the show and if reports are to be believed thatVJ Andy would be taking his place.

Now VJ Andy, who was the first one to be evicted from Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 has become like of a replacement expert when it comes to hosting reality shows. Well VJ Andy replaced Mantra inIndian's Got Talent Season 5 and now t looks like he is all set to take Ranvir Shoreys place in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7.

"Discussions are on at the channel. The makers were not getting the desired results from Ranvir and Drashti in comparison to last seasons' hosts, Manish Paul and Kapil Sharma. But their decision to let Drashti go was surprising as it was Ranvir who was getting more flak on social networking sites." states our source close to the production team of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7.

Now with no action happening on screen this year, the makers are making sure that there is action happening off screen on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 and the show is making headlines for all the wrong reasons.

Do let is know your take on this as your comments are valuable.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

So_Naley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He was totally annoying!

He had to go!

Not so sure about Andy replacing him though!

I was hoping it would be someone sensible like Ragini!

But I guess hosts need to be multitaskers nowadays!
They need to be good at hosting as well as stand-up comedy! :/
Edited by So_Naley - 10 years ago
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lo ab yeh host karenge...

Keep shorey he is better then ...whoever
similuvashvik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh God!!! Andy he is annoying,unbearable nd intolerable.I cudnt stand him a bit in IGT...He was so annoying in IGT...Though happy dat Ranvir left bt Andy is not a good choice.
Dont knw wats happening dis season in JDJ.Bharti,Ragini wud have been nice.Even Manish alone wud have done a fab job.

Colors i have a suggestion since u r prefering ex contestant as host.How abt Rithvik Dhanjani.Ul get a full package.Dancer nd entertsiner both.Moreover he has done hosted DID series ,anchoring YHA nd hosted various events...I miss his masti wid Karan Wahi nd Manish Paul.