Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Archu its awesome...
I don't know CVs kya plan kiya hai but Mei aisa hi ek Mriara Re-Union chahti hu...
Its so beautifully written...❀️

BloomBelievix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome one OS archi dear πŸ‘πŸΌ
Well written πŸ‘
Really Love Your write up a lot 😊
Hope cv's get show sensibility πŸ˜’
Thank you for the post πŸ€—
Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sfarazi

Archu teri dp mujhe bohot accha laga! Pari and Mriara! ❀️

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€—
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mon.sayan17.com

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Archu its awesome...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I don't know CVs kya plan kiya hai but Mei aisa hi ek Mriara Re-Union chahti hu...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Its so beautifully written...❀️</font>

thanks for loving it πŸ˜ƒ
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BloomBelievix

Awesome one OS archi dear πŸ‘πŸΌ
Well written πŸ‘
Really Love Your write up a lot 😊
Hope cv's get show sensibility πŸ˜’
Thank you for the post πŸ€—

thanks for loving it dear πŸ˜ƒ
Archi21 thumbnail
On some pankhis suggestion I am continuing this OS😊
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 2

"Bhai...Bhai.. He kidnapped her..."
"Who kidnapped who?? Say clearly what you want to say."
"Bhai, a goon named Balli kidnapped Tara."

"What!!! You lost my golden-egg goose!!! How can you be so careless? I waited for five years to see her back in her senses and you lost her. If I lose her, then that will be your last day."

"Manager, call Laado and say I want to meet her."
Omkar banged his hands on the table.

"Tara how can I let you go? You are my golden-egg goose.
Hahaha."

*Flashback*

6 years back.

"You are cheating me Sia..."

"No, my jaan, I am not cheating you...wait...you want proof of my love ...wait." She brought some property papers.

"See my jaan I have transferred all my property to you...Do you still want proof of my love...?"

"Oh...Sia, you love me so much...and look at me, I doubted you...I am sorry Sia." Saying this, Omkar hugged Sia, his wife.

"Sia dear, my lovely wife ...now you have very few days to live ... Once you are dead, this whole empire will be mine..."

"Your dad insulted me. To take revenge of that insult I married you, did this drama of loving you. Now the whole property is in your name, and as per the will, after your death it will be mine."

A nasty cruel smile appeared on his face.

One day she came to know about his illegal organ trafficking racket. She immediately left his house. On seeing Sia leaving the house looking agitated and scared, Omkar became doubtful.

He called her. She told him she knows all about his evil business of organ smuggling and she was going to the police station to tell her brother about all this.

Omkar followed her car. On seeing Omkar following her, she accelerated her car. In the ensuing car chase she lost control of her car, and it fell into a trench. She died. Even her dead body blew up into pieces in that accident.

Omkar told everyone that she went on a foreign tour, and himself went to his lawyer in Bhopal.

In the streets of Bhopal, Tara was at her stall selling chat. A customer gave her Rs. 500 note and she did not have change for that. She asked for change in the nearby shops but no one had change at that moment. She went to the shop on the opposite side of the road.

While she was returning, she saw an old woman trying to cross the road. She helped her in crossing it. While she was in the middle of the road with the old woman, a car nearly hit them. The Bhai of Bhopal - Tara became furious. She knocked on the window of the car. The driver pulled down half the window.

"Hey... are you blind? Can't you see that an old woman is crossing the road? In what hurry are you??"
"You girl, talk to me with respect. My master is getting late. Better you leave the road."
"Why?? Is there a copyright of your sir on this road??"
"You don't know my sir."
"Nor does Tara want to know who he is. Tara has seen many like him." Saying this, Tara moved away with that woman.

"Who was she??"
"Sir, a mad girl."
"Drive fast."
"Yes sir."

The lawyer informed Omkar about a clause in the will according to which Sia can't transfer her property to anyone till the age of twenty-six, and after that in the presence of the District Magistrate and the Superintendent of Police, she can sign the papers and transfer her property to anyone.

"How clever Sia's dad was... He knew what kind of person I am. That's why he added so many clauses." He became anxious.

"That girl on the road, she is the cause of all this. She is a curse.
I will not let her go."
Omkar was burning with revenge.

"Call my driver and ask him how that girl looked, make her sketch.
I want that right now."

After one hour, the sketch was ready. He was shocked to see his wife's sketch.

"Hahaha," he laughed loudly.

"Looks like even God wants me to have this whole property." An evil smile grew on his face.

He ordered his men to keep their eyes on Tara.
But one day they lost her trace. Omkar ordered them to keep searching for her, as after five years he needed Tara to transfer the whole property in his name.

"Sir, we got Tara. She is badly injured."
They found Tara in the jungle of Bhopal, after her accident when she and Mrityunjay were chasing Kala to get back Pari.

"Bring her here."
They brought Tara to Omkar. From that day, he and his sister Mannat are taking care of her.

*Flashback ends*

They waited for Tara to come out of coma for five years. And after two days, it was Sia's twenty-sixth birthday. They needed Tara till Sia's birthday, after that Omkar had plans for her.

"Sir I have fixed your and Laado's meeting." Omkar left for that meeting.

In the middle of nowhere, souls separated five years back were embracing each other.

"Where were you Mrityunjay? Is Pari with you??"

"Yes Tara, Pari is with me, she is my little angel. Wait..."
Mrityunjay took out her photo from his kurta's pocket.

"She is so cute. Meethi and Adi would have been happy to see their daughter. But Kalavati snatched our family away from us...But how did you get Pari??" she asked remembering their accident.

"After the accident, I opened my eyes two months later in a hospital. By that time I had lost my memory. Kalavati was standing in front of me, Pari was with her."

"She told me that Fahim Chacha wanted to kill me, Pari and her. And told me that she is my family member."

Tara was shocked to hear this.

Mrityunjay continued, "She has changed her name to Laado, and runs organized crime here and I am her favourite."

"What!!! She told you all this. She made you do crimes!!! Is this her way of taking revenge?"

"Yes Tara. She made me her dog.But no more. I will take my revenge. She needs to pay for what she did to us and to our family."
There was a strong determination in his voice.

Mrityunjay cupped Tara's face in his palm.
"Where were you Tara??"

"I was in coma. Two days back I came to my senses. That Omkar and his sister call me Sia. I think they are with Kalavati."

"What!!! That's not possible. Since five years I am with Kalavati and know each and every man she meets, and I have never seen her meeting Omkar."

"Then why did you come to his house today??" Tara was confused.

"I think she wants me to do more crimes and satisfy her thirst for revenge."

"Mrityunjay, now what to do??"
"Pari is with Kalavati, and if she comes to know I am alive and you have regained your memory, I don't know what she will do?? Mrityunjay last time her anger killed our family. This time..."
Tara was terrified remembering past events.

"Mrityunjay I don't want to lose you and Adi and Meethi's last symbol our Pari."
Tara hugged Mrityunjay.

"Nothing will happen to me and Pari, Tara. This time I will end Kalavati forever."
He hugged her back.

"How??"

"For that I need your help Tara."
He held out his hand to Tara, asking for her support.

"I am always with you, Mrityunjay."
She kept her hand in his.

"You need to go back to Omkar's house. Presently that is the safest place for you here. If I take you anywhere, Kalavati will come to know about that."

"What!!!"
She pleaded, "No Mrityunjay, I don't want to go there...Please don't send me there."

"Please understand Tara. Give me a day or two, in that I will settle everything. There will be no Kalavati."

"Ok, but how??"

"I will act as if I have not regained my memory, and meanwhile I will search for Fahim Chacha. He is the only one who knows all about Kalavati and he is the only one who can prove me as Mrityunjay and you as Tara."

"And Pari?? I want to meet her."
"You are lucky Mrityunjay, you saw her growing up. From being a baby to a toddler to a little girl. You listened to her first word. You saw her trying to walk and then fall in that process, only to get up and try again. And I ..."
A mother's heart was crying to see her child.

"I will bring her with me. You want to meet her ... Tomorrow, come to the temple near Omkar's house and you can meet her there."
A big smile brightened her face.

"Mrityunjay," Tara tightened her hug.

"Don't worry Tara, this time evil will not win over good."

"Laado, leave my wife. I will give you what you want."

"Wow Mr. Omkar... so much love for your wife. See my eyes became moist seeing this." Kalavati made a show of wiping her eyes.

"Shut up. And name your price."

"Ten crores."

"Ok, but first I want my wife then I will give you the money."

"No problem, she will be at your home within an hour." Saying this, she called Mrityunjay.

"Balli, leave Omkar's wife at her house."

"Why??"

"Because I said, leave her."

"Ok Laado."

Mrityunjay made Tara understand that something was going on that Kalavati was hiding from him. He wiped Tara's tears, kissed her and tied her up once again as he didn't want anyone to know anything about their plan.

"Take this five crores."

"But the deal was of ten crores."

"After two days there is a party at my house. Come there and I will give you the remaining amount." Saying this, he started to leave.

"How did you come to know that Balli is my man??"

"I keep a track of everyone in this city."

After he left, Kalavati smelled the cash, and started dancing:
~Hamri atariya pe
Aaja re sanwariya
Dekha dekhi tanik hoi jaaye~

Mrityunjay reached Omkar's house. He handed over Tara to Omkar.

"Where were you Sia??" Omkar tried to touch her.

"Don't touch me and I am not Sia, I am Tara, Mrityunjay's Tara." Saying this, Tara walked inside.

Mrityunjay saw all this.
"Just a day or two Tara, after that we will be together again."
He left that place with teary eyes.

Later on, Omkar came to check on her and brought her dinner. Tara refused to eat. He threatened her that he would kill himself if she didn't eat. Tara was frightened at this threat, so she ate a spoonful of sabzi.

He left the room. Tara followed him till the door. She heard him talking to Mannat.

"We need her till the day after tomorrow. After that I will kill this Tara."

She was shocked to hear this.
"He knows I am Tara, and he wants to kill me. I need to inform Mrityunjay about this."

------------------------------------------xxx------------------------------------------
I hope you loved it.

Thanks for reading.
All comments are welcome.
Editor: ⭐️Shaina_b⭐️
(Thank You for making it readable)

Next update link on main page
Edited by Archi21 - 6 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So Tara is Omkar's golden egg goose!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Sia was stupid to have given all her property to Omkar!!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Omkar never loved her and only married her for revenge and money!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Sia should never have told Omkar she knows about his illegal business!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

Poor Sia died while trying to run away from Omkar!!!!

Sia's dad was indeed clever aur ab Omkar ko Sia ki property nahi mil sakti!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

But how is Tara a curse??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•Just because Omkar encountered her on the road on the way there??πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

No wonder they lost Tara's trace as Tara had gotten married and left her old house!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› 😊 😊 😊 😊

Good that Mrityunjay and Tara told each other everything!!!! 😊 😊 😊 😊

I loved it when Tara put her hand in Mrityunjay's hand and said she is always with him!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

Mrityunjay ka plan accha hai that he would pretend to be Balli and send Tara back to Omkar's house!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Poor Tara has missed Pari's childhood and her mother's heart wants to see her daughter!!!😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Mrityunjay ne accha kiya that he arranged to have Tara meet Pari!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Good that Tara did not let Omkar touch her!!!😳 😳 😳 😳

But now Omkar is planning to kill Tara as well after his job is done!!!!

Thanks for continuing it!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

This part was awesome!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 10 years ago
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all Thank you so much OS continue karne ke liye...πŸ˜ƒ
Loved the flashback part...
So, Om Tara ko apne ghar mei rakha Sia ki property pane ke liye...ufff...ye aadmi kitna kamina hai...😑
Loved Mj-Tara part...Mj ab balli hone ka acting karega...Aur Tara ko us Om ke pass chod ke aya...😭
Tara bahot jald Pari se milnewali hai...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Waah...looking forward to it...!!

Edited by mon.sayan17.com - 10 years ago
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
ek doubt poochun?

ye tara chat stall mein kya kar rahi thi...?(6 saal pehle matlab ..,leap ke 1 saal pehle - pari toh us time pe hua, toh uske pehle mriara shaadi hua hoga na? )πŸ˜•
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: its-alexandrite

ek doubt poochun?

ye tara chat stall mein kya kar rahi thi...?(6 saal pehle matlab ..,leap ke 1 saal pehle - pari toh us time pe hua, toh uske pehle mriara shaadi hua hoga na? )πŸ˜•

before marriage Tara ki chat stall thi