ur favourite lovestory of Karna

Poll

who is your favourite wife of Karna

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
my favourite is Karna-Vrishali/Padmavati no doubt because she was most understanding and devoted she only cold understand his secret pains

you choice yours

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daenerysnow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love your sig patrarekha, they were so handsome..
crystella thumbnail
Wooow Karn had so many wives I love love and love Vrushali...
Patrarekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: daenerysnow

love your sig patrarekha, they were so handsome..

hehe yeah i actually loved how cutely feroz was crying because MB last day shoot was over and Nitish was consoling him
my krishnarjun is intact there too hence asked sis to make avi

@arpita yes duryodhan kidnapped Kalinga princess bhanumati with help of karna from her sayamvar(looks like he was inspired by arjun's abducting subhadra whom he wanted to marryπŸ˜†)

if you consider this love story

btw his daughter too was kidnapped from her sayamvar by krishna son shamba

so what dury reaped he sow
Edited by Patrarekha - 10 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
karna and vrushali becuase of vrishasena
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Can someone quickly summarize the 3 love stories, so that I can pick one? πŸ˜†
Patrarekha thumbnail
ok here you go

Vrishali (in Bengali Padmavati) was daughter of the chief of Suta of Anga , it was love at first sight between Karna and her in a riverbank (source Mrityunjay) , she was beautiful like lotus (that's why in ?Bengali she is called Padmavati) fair skinned calm nature girl (mrityunjay) Karna being attracted to her was got noticed by his brother Shon and Ashwathama , later dury too got informed , they informed adhirath and then with dury help their marriage was arranged , it was love come arrange marriage, she was peace of Karna's life , he could share his all secret and pain with her, she became sati

Supriya was sakhi of Kalinga princess Bhanumati whom dury abducted from her sayamvar with Karna's help , Bhanumati then gave a condition that if her friend supriya gets married to Karna then only she will wed Dury otherwise she will give her life, Dury requests Karna and supriya got married to Karna , it was one sided love from Supriya mainly

Kshatriya princess Uruvi (in south ponnuruvi) or Rituvati (yagyaseni) chose Karna in sayamvar over arjun and any other pandavas , Arjun was attracted to her so he wanted to fight with Karna after she garlanded him , Krishna stopped him (source Karna's wife), she became Karna's dearest wife , she used to give advises to him too, after Karna's death at last with many effort she at last agreed to hand her son Vrishketu over Arjun but conditioned he won't be given throne and she herself went on to serve needy people , although at last she forgave Kunti

but in Indonesian version Arjun helped Karna to elope with a princess, not only that Arjun helped dury to impress bhanumati by giving his white horse to dury as bhanumati wanted to marry Arjun πŸ˜†

Edited by Patrarekha - 10 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
I like Uruvi more than the other 2, but I don't like her depriving Vrishaketu of any throne (I think V could have become king of Kuntibhoj's kingdom) and I don't like her forgiving Kunti.

So, am abstaining from vote
Patrarekha thumbnail
no uruvai said vrishketu can get throne of her maternal kingdom but not of Hastinapur or kuru pradesh

she hated and tongue lashed kunti a lot at last line only she forgave
Vr15h thumbnail
I agree w/ her - Vrishaketu shouldn't have gotten Kuru throne, but it would have been okay for him to get the throne of the kingdom that Karna was born in and the family he was born in - Kuntibhoj's, not Pandu's, not Shurasena's.

She hated Kunti? Then I might warm up to her. But why did she forgive Kunti? Therefore, I won't vote for her. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†