Posted: 10 years ago
Wonderful update ๐Ÿ‘
confession part was amazing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
loved itโค๏ธ
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Tanya...
U r such writer I am addicted to ur writing...
Wonderful update...
Update soon... ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
crazygurl1 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
Loved it๐Ÿ˜Š
Do update soon๐Ÿ˜‰
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was amazing๐Ÿ‘
continue soon
and thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜›
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi people and thank you so much for liking my works..
here i am with another and last part to my ts...
since i dont have time right now but i really wanted to update...
i am diving part 2 into 2 sections... so this is section 1...
hope you all dont mind at all...

BEFORE WEDDING.
zain and aaliya had decided to go to india for their wedding coz their parents were friends too and they both wanted their kids to pair up... earlier they considered this thought of 'rubbish'... but now they consider themselves as 'really stubborn people' for not understanding their feelings earlier...

aaliya was not living in her house which she had brought in mumbai... she was living with her parents and shabana and aayat knew that aaliya and zain would want to meet each other which badi phupi would not want to allow them to... so they always used to stick together to aaliya so that she doesnt get to meet her to-be-husband... aaliya was really annoyed with aayat as she was sharing her room too with her... she was also annoyed as they could not talk on phone as well as aayat had taken her phone and told her to tell her when she needed it and to call who? this was getting worser than a life in jail...

it was around 9pm... it haiders were home and were on the terrace... it was a very silent night... the cool breeze made everything seem so perfect... but aaliya was in no mood to go to the terrace right now... basically because she was scared she might burst onto someone because she had not met zain for last 2 days... this really sucked to her...

aaliya sat in her room surprisingly alone... aayat was not accompanying her and had given her the phone to call the florists... so the phone and privacy was with her... she was about to fall into a deep thought when she got a message from zain on whatsapp...
'hey were you sleeping?'she smiled reading it... she replied 'yeah had to complete my beauty sleep because i dont want my hubby to see me as a old wrinkled dark circles woman'... 'but you should go on the terrace with others' reply came... 'how do you know about that?' she replied half shocked... 'oh baby i know everything' the reply came she blushed... 'i really love your blush' he replied... her blush vanished as she looked around and saw someone near the window... she could see the shadow of a man... she got scared and kept down the phone and walked near the window... suddenly the man popped out of the window into the room and covered her mouth from screaming... it was ZAIN...

'what the hell are you doing here?' she replied once he removed his hand from her mouth.. 'i wanted to meet you' he replied moving closer... 'abdullah you really need to get a control of your emotions... if badi phupi sees you here she is going to eat you alive' she replied scared... he moved closer to her and wrapped his hands around her waist while she kept them around his neck... 'but what if i dont stay alive till tomorrow?' he replied... 'shut up zain u dont things like this ever' she replied and lightly punched him on the chest... he sheepishly smiled and she smiled too... 'u need to go zain, aayat might be coming' she replied as she knew this privacy wont last for long... 'i dont want to go' he replied too.. 'APPI!' came a voice from outside the door... aaliya knew it was aayat... she pushed him away... 'u need to get out of here now!' they looked outside the window and saw the ladder gone... they looked at each other then at the door... 'go hide beneath the bed' she said.. 'aaliya that is the first place they would check' he said knowing what will happen... 'then go hide in the cupboard' she said... 'that is the 2nd place they would check, i am going to hide in the bathroom' he said as he ran towards the bathroom.. aayat bursted into the room...

she looked at aaliya who was looking flushed... she knew something was wrong... she checked beneath the bed and aaliya heaved a sigh as she was glad he wasnt there.. next she checked in the cupboard and found no one there... she was going towards the bathroom when shabana interrupted 'aayat! leave your appi alone for some time and come help me clean up some things'... 'ji ammi!' she gave once last glance to aaliya and then ran away... zain came out of the bathroom as soon as he heard aaliya closing the door.. he came out and pushed her hand against the wall.. 'so i need a thank you kiss' he demanded... 'no way zain abdullah!' she said as she smiled... he pushed himself closer to her nothing in between them now... 'so i wont get it... but i will give it' he said... before aaliya could protest any further he pressed his lips atop of hers and pulled her even closer if it was even possible..

to be continued..
this was the first section of the 2nd part...
next will be updated by tomorrow...
thanks a lot...๐Ÿ˜ณ
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update loved it, so both were very desperate to meet each other๐Ÿ˜ณ
Zain fully on besharam mode๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for update
Waiting for next part๐Ÿ˜›
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail