ZAYA TS: SAVING LIVES. (COMPLETED) LAST PART PAGE 4

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi people I am back with another os. This one is quite different from the actual plot of the story so read at your own risk. In this os they both are doctors and not married of course.

PROLOGUE.

Richard: everyone there is a cyclone in Ohio and you all need to go there.
Richard was the head of the hospital. Due to a cyclone in Ohio he was sending some of the best doctors so that they could help the needy ones. Most of the hospitals had sent there doctors but they were no where to have reached. Because some of them were such cowards that they were not able to go there. Richard had full trust on one of his best doctors. Zain Abdullah and Aaliya Haider. Both were from India and total enemies of each other. They hated each other and couldn't work with each other. Although both got tensed when one was not present in the hospital. That brought Richard to the conclusion that they were having to be sent to the place together. What will happen?
Read to know.

Thanks a lot. 😳
Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Prologue for OS...??
Jaldi update kijiye...I like the prologue...!!

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SO tanya dear is back with an OS which i think is gonna be really interesting!
Cont soon dear..
prolouge is very nice and do pm me when you update πŸ˜›
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice prologue Tanya...
Update soon...
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the prologue 😳 seems interesting
do continue soon
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi people I am back with the first part. Hope you all like it.

Zain: but dean she doesn't have to go.
Richard: Zain she is one of our best doctors. She has to go.
Aaliya entered.
Richard: hey Aaliya are you ready?
Aaliya: yes dean. So who is coming with me?
Richard pointed towards Zain. Her eyes widened.
Aaliya: sir I think I can handle this situation myself too. And besides many doctors are already there.
Richard smiled and put one hand on her shoulder and other on Zain shoulder.
Richard: look you two. This is not one of your wars. This is a serious issue. And there are millions of people there who need your help. It was a really crowded place you two. So I need you both to try to save almost all of them. So if you don't cant do it for yourself, then do it for the others. Considering the whole hospital, you both are the best doctors in here so I need you both to go there and save some lives.
Zain: but dean-
Richard: see Zain. I know you two hate each other because you both may have something and I don't know why but I want you two to go there together okay? And please stick together.
Aaliya: dean-
Richard: Aaliya you know how the conditions are there as you have went before.
Zain: wait she has went there before?
Richard: yes I sent her there to look at the conditions.
Zain: but dean it was not safe then.
Aaliya: why do you even care?
Zain frowned.
Richard: so pack up your bags. You are leaving tomorrow. Also Sara and John will be assisting you.
Zain: dean-
Richard: please Zain don't force me to shout at you both because of your unreasonable excuse.
Zain: I am sorry dean. We are going.

Next day they both left. After reaching there they saw that people were living in deplorable conditions. Some of them had lost their loved ones. And some of them had lost their own house their everything. A tear escaped from Aaliya's eye which didn't go unnoticed by Zain. Suddenly an unknown pain hit him. He didn't know what the pain was but did know it was because Aaliya was crying.
Zain: come on.
Aaliya nodded.
They went deeper and saw the people. Zain shouted Sara and John to come with the things. They rushed to him and Zain started helping them. Aaliya was also helping him until suddenly he heard a lady crying from a deserted corner. She went near it and saw a completely broken down house in which a mother with an infant child was trapped. Zain noticed Aaliya wasn't there and then saw her entering the house through the window. He rushed to her.
Zain: are you completely insane?
Aaliya: Zain there is a mother and an infant child in there trapped. We have to help them.
Zain: Aaliya we cant help them all. We have to focus on those who we can help. They will die until we help them and those who could live would also lose their lives.
Aaliya: if you cant come then fine I am going.
She entered the house through the window and a sharp thing hit her foot. That was a glass piece which had been shattered from the window. She wanted to groan in pain but she knew Zain was standing outside the window and he would rush to take her out as soon as he knew that she was hurt. She somehow managed to go inside without screaming in pain. She tightly closed her eyes as she walked on the glass pieces. She was hell in pain. Then she saw a lady holding a child and her blood all over her. She ran to them and took the child in her arms and looked at the lady.
Lady: who are you?
Aaliya: I am a doctor. My name is Aaliya. I am here to help you.
Lady: are you my angel?
Aaliya smiled.
Aaliya: I sure am if I will be able to save you both. Come my friend out there will help you.
She said pointing towards the window where Zain was standing.
Aaliya: come.
She looked down at the baby who had stopped crying and was looking at her with her charming eyes.
Aaliya: hey there cutie pie. I am here to save your mom and you.
The baby smiled a bit. Aaliya led them to the window. Zain helped the lady out of the window followed by the child that went in her mothers arms. Then finally Zain held Aaliya's waist and helped her out. Suddenly a huge groan of pain escaped her mouth as she stepped on the ground. Zain got tensed.
Zain: what the heck has happened?
Aaliya: nothing Zain.
Zain he saw her foot bleeding. He looked at her as she was trying really hard to control her scream.
Zain: did you just walk on-? Aaliya! are you mad girl?
Aaliya: Zain I- ouch.
Zain got more tensed and picked her up in his arms and took her to the car to first aid her foot. Aaliya looked at silent tears escaped down his eyes. He was looking straight on his way while Aaliya was looking at him. They both hated themselves. She was more than sure that he hated her while she had unknown feelings for him. They hated each other. But why did she always get scared when he didn't arrive at office late? Why did she get scared when he didn't use to pick his calls when he went to help people outside by Richard? Why did she never tell him she hates him straight on his face while he said it straight and then always seemed as he regretted what he had said? Why was she in his arms while she hated him? Why was this feeling so good and safe? Many questions had just one answer, in fact just one word-love. But both seemed to be unknown to it.

Zain took her to the car and made her sit on the back seat and sat beside her. He took her foot in his hands and kept it on his lap and started cleaning the blood off. Every time Zain pulled a piece of glass out she used to groan in pain. His eyes teared more and more but he didn't wipe them off. After he was done taking out the glass pieces he started to do dressing. Aaliya looked at his teary eyes. She knew she felt something for him and he felt it back. But what was it? Was it hatred? Was it friendship? Was it care? Was it-? She stopped crying. Zain was still looking down at her foot treating it.
Aaliya: I couldn't let them die Zain.
Zain looked up.
Aaliya: I couldn't let them die. I know how it feels when someone close to your heart dies. My dad died when I was 3. I still cant remember his face properly. But my mom tells he used to be a very kind person and we used to have loads of fun. I couldn't let them die. My mom cries every night Zain. Every single night she cries his heart out. I don't know but now I feel that I know what love is. I know that what losing the person you love is. It was very painful for her Zain. She still cries every night. Sometimes I try to calm her down by laying down next to her Zain. But it makes not a single effect on her. I don't know if you have ever been in love. But I have. And the person I love hates me more than anything. He works in the same hospital. He is 5'7' and he is not very attractive but thinks he is. He always takes care of me unknowingly. He always teases me and then helps me. He always holds my hand and I don't notice it. And- That person is- YOU.
Zain had started crying. He looked at her as she finished. Her gaze went down. He smiled and gently pulled her head up with his hand. And she hugged him tightly. Zain hugged her back after realizing that this was not a dream. She was really hugging him. Then pulled back as they rested their forehead against each other.
Zain: I love you too.
Aaliya: you are supposed to say 'I love you'. I am supposed to say I love you too.
Zain: but you confessed first. So I deserve to say I love you too.
Aaliya laughed. Zain laughed too.
Aaliya: couldn't you tell it any early? You know it used to hurt so much when u used to tell me you hate me.
Zain: I am sorry.

To be continued.
Next will be the last part.
Leap will be shown.
Thanks a lot for reading and leave your comments. 😳
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Tanya, loved it😊
Do update soonπŸ˜‰
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsm update
Loved it
Very beautifully written
Continue soon
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww they finally confessed their feelings for each other
loved this part dear 😳
eagerly waiting for the last part
thanks for the PM
Edited by .Anisha. - 10 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😲😲😲
Awesome...Awesome...Awesome...Awesome...Awesome...Awesome...Awesome...Awesome...This is amazing...I just loved it Tanya...And your story is very good...You are a very good writer 😊😊

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago