meenoopul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dear Friends
Just wanted your views with the current track which is fairly similar to the Ovi-Purvi- Arjun track especially when Purvi was pregnant- am just wondering if Shekhar will not step in and act as the one who offers a "sahara" to Ankita by getting married to her..similar to Dr Onir

Do not bash and would love to have your views

Cheers

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cynthia32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't want Shekhars life to get ruined in this mess lol. I'd much prefer him marrying Pia. 
Edited by cynthia32 - 10 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I frankly dont want ankita with anyone now. I'd rather prefer that she goes away from everyone's lives until mansi andshshe patch up again. Then I. Want all the siblings together with no naren in the picture.

Love that hurts and destroys so much isn't lo e. Naren's love has given nothing to ankita. She just needs to let it go now nd gain her old self back before jumping into another relationship.

And if at all shekhar=onir in this version, then I want her to choose shekhar over naren when the time comes, as giving,selfless love, which supports u in ur tough times is much much more valuable than romantic passionate memories.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I frankly dont want ankita with anyone now. I'd rather prefer that she goes away from everyone's lives until mansi andshshe patch up again. Then I. Want all the siblings together with no naren in the picture.

Love that hurts and destroys so much isn't lo e. Naren's love has given nothing to ankita. She just needs to let it go now nd gain her old self back before jumping into another relationship.

And if at all shekhar=onir in this version, then I want her to choose shekhar over naren when the time comes, as giving,selfless love, which supports u in ur tough times is much much more valuable than romantic passionate memories.

So right you are here .
I also want Ankita only focused on her baby .
After seeing the way Naren reacted to the baby , I am glad that she is keeping her little baby away from this man and his family ...

Mansi and Ankita need to make it up again and go back to the way it used to be ...Mansi will make a big mistake if she mistrusts her sister and her husband ...no matter what she hears or what she sees , Mansi should have unconditional trust in these two people ...
sonalak thumbnail
don't want shekhar for ankita he is paris lover.actually pari had a plan to use him as onir but ankita saved him.
-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I agree with everything you said. 
Even though the CVs took a long time in sending Ovi away I felt it built her stronger as a person. 
If Ankita does the same thing it will reflect that it's not a crime in being a single mother in the society. She will be a stronger character and it would be interesting to see how she tackles raising the child alone instead of focusing on Naren and Pari and their wedding etc. 
sonalak thumbnail
I don't want ankita to be single mother and spend her life alone in that disgusting narens memories.she should marry and restart her life.I don't want her to become meera.she deserves a better husband who can support her emotionally.like archana had manav.
Edited by sonalak - 10 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sonalak

I don't want ankita to be single mother and spend her life alone in that disgusting narens memories.she should marry and restart her life.I don't want her to become meera.she deserves a better husband who can support her emotionally.like archana had manav.

I also don't want her to be single and most important, don't want her to be associated with Naren at all...but being with anyone else right now is not the right time ...
She has just come out ( not even completely out as she is still working with him and has to see his face every day ) of a relationship which was beautiful at first but turned horrific in the end ..She is very hurt , her confidence shattered and has a baby to bring in this world all alone ...

She should build her life slowly and give birth to her baby ...be a strong and confident girl like she used to be ...'

and then  there might be a new hero introduced for her and hopefully we can then see a new beautiful love story  , something honest  and genuine ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 10 years ago
sonalak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

</div>
<div>

</div>
I also don't want her to be single and most important, don't want her to be associated with Naren at all...but being with anyone else right now is not the right time ...

She has just come out ( not even completely out as she is still working with him and has to see his face every day ) of a relationship which was beautiful at first but turned horrific in the end ..She is very hurt , her confidence shattered and has a baby to bring in this world all alone ...

She should build her life slowly and give birth to her baby ...be a strong and confident girl like she used to be ...'

<div>and then there might be a new hero introduced for her and hopefully we can then see a new beautiful love story , something honest and genuine ...

but if they introduce new hero now who will support her in this worst time when whole world is against her and she is all alone then it will be real pavitra rishta.they can introduce him as a friend for now who will help her to find her lost confidence.but don't want shekhar he loves pari and don't want naren to come back also because he is cruel person.
Edited by sonalak - 10 years ago
onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

and then  there might be a new hero introduced for her and hopefully we can then see a new beautiful love story  , something honest  and genuine ...

i also do not want back to naren ... and most important  not want  rusali play with her life and emotion...she should stand for herself  and  should stand for her baby   and should raised her by own just like ovi ...and if   she will be meet some gem guys like onir who will be ready to accept her with her flaws then  she should marry him and  should stay with him for forever   ...not like purvi