Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice update dear

I hope Vrishketu & Arjun's relationship from now on will start a new phase - a positive and happy one with lots of love, adventure and affection.

Of course, please do continue with the events like Aswamedha Yagna to Vrishvektu's marriage (with some humour from Arjun, Krishna & rest of the pandavas ๐Ÿ˜†), Arjun's increasing attachment & possessiveness towards Vrishketu.
Oh dear I want to read all this in your story. Will be waiting for it.
๐Ÿ˜Š
Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hpatgiri

Nice update dear

I hope Vrishketu & Arjun's relationship from now on will start a new phase - a positive and happy one with lots of love, adventure and affection.

Of course, please do continue with the events like Aswamedha Yagna to Vrishvektu's marriage (with some humour from Arjun, Krishna & rest of the pandavas ๐Ÿ˜†), Arjun's increasing attachment & possessiveness towards Vrishketu.
Oh dear I want to read all this in your story. Will be waiting for it.
๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh dear! I also want to write this in my story. Glad that you want the same.
iturkhahs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was fantastic๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I had tears in my eyes while reading the update. Specially at the part " why did you have to kill my father? why did you have to kill my brother?" and " I wish I could hate you" ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Very well expressed๐Ÿ‘. I think you should not stop. You should continue some more and describe how the bond grows.

Thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by iturkhahs - 10 years ago
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ You cant guess how much I longed to read this from you.And you just swept me off with your simple and elegant update.Your way of handling emotions is just mesmerising.Loved it to the core.And now I want the relation to bloom with love care affection and fun Keep rocking Tia
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u know when at first I requested archu to write on Arjun vrishketu since then I was longing for this convo it was march I guess, archu vanished and you came and at last my dream came true I stopped hoping which, I so much can keep myself in vrishketu's place it seemed the thing is happening in front my eyes, but m angry its too short. I want to see how arjjun can't live a second without seeing vrishketu n also parikshit growing in vrishketu's arms
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Such A Gentle Update !! Continue Soon.
ayu_8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ohh!!! I dint knew about this thread! Thanx for the pm... will surely read all parts! !
It was very interesting! !! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰
abstract2 thumbnail
Awesome update!
Please keep them coming!
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice story. Beautifuly written. Plz pm me 4m nxt updt. N plz mnton an index, it'db grt hlp.
Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 10 years ago
vaishali09 thumbnail
You write beautifully. Please update soon.