Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shlvrv_Niva

I know I told u I will give reply in detail after having read all chaps - now I don't even remember whether I gave u a detailed reply or not!!!! tsch -- me and memory????

OK So let me say - the very firs thing - Why the hell were you not writing until now?????? what was holding you back, that u kept away such lovely story from us until now!!!!!😑

Ok again - yaar you have such great story telling style. I was reading all the way through not only because I wanted to know the lovely story, but also because I wanted to learn thing things from the way you write πŸ‘

Niva you actually gave me a detailed reply. I think you are losing memory just like our dear Panchali in ur FF but I don't mind. I really love it that u have appreciated my work though I don't think it is the best of my stories, far from it actually. but with all of ur well wishes I hope to improve on it. And I am indeed trying to learn a lot from ur writing style too.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry for late reply but it was soo awwistic that i lost any words to describe , they are seeming like a happy family , small , overcoming all ups and downs together , specially i love vrishketu bonded with Subhadra , Archu showed the same thing and i loved it there too , thanks for continuing it here
Yajnaseni thumbnail

Part 9-Finally, the truth

Vrishaketu was in a huge room. The walls bore sculptures and designs carved out of gold, silk curtains hung on the huge windows, a chandelier was glimmering directly above him. His eyes were dazzled by the light that was reflected by the many mirrors in the room. He was sweating profusely. He sat on a posh sofa. He wanted to run and hide in his Grandma's lap but his legs were not supporting him. Five men surrounded him, each wearing silk robes and ornaments of gold with rubies and diamonds studded into them. They looked at him with curiosity and anxiety. Vrishaketu had grown up in Anga as a prince but even that palace did not have so much grandeur. Their palace was simple, made of wood, elegant but not grand. But it was not only the surrounding that made him anxious. It was the truth that had been reviled to him a few moments ago that had shocked him.

His father was not a sut-putra, he was not a sut-putra. They were warriors by deed and by birth. He, Karna putr Vrishaketu was the grandson of Devi Kunti, nephew of the Emperor Yudhistira. He was a part of Surya Dev. He was the heir to the throne of Hastinapur. His father, Karna was Devi Kunti's first born, abandoned during her maiden state, and left alone in this world with his Kavach-Kundal to protect him and the waves of Mata Ganga to play with. Mata Ganga had left this son of nature safely in Hastinapur to become the son of Adhirath and Radha. From there is struggle had started, struggle for recognition, struggle for respect; struggle to become the man he was when he died- one of the greatest archers of his time.

"We must leave Putr Vishaketu alone for some time. He needs to think." Yudhistira said in his solemn voice. All the four Pandavas followed him as he left. Vrishaketu sat still for a long time, his eyelids blocking the light. Hours passed by.

"Bhrata Vrishaketu?" a female voice was heard. Vrishaketu slowly opened his eyes to see Uttara. "Devi Uttara?"

"You can call me Uttara." Vrishaketu nodded at this.

"Did he know, did my father know about this?"

"Yes, he did. He came to know about this just before the war started."

"I wondered why my father did not kill the Pandavas when he could."

"He had promised Rajmata that he would not kill anyone of his brothers except Pitashri."

"That answers a few questions."

"Pitashri was shocked beyond anyone to know about this. He cooped himself in his room for four days. He talked to no one, ate nothing till Mamashri Krishna convinced him to return to the normal mode of life."

"It's not every day you find that the person you have abused every day of your life for his caste is your brother." Vrishaketu continued with a bitter smile, "What do you all want from me. I do not want any of these riches. You can take it. I don't want any of your sympathy. Nothing in the world can bring back my family" He almost shouted the last few words.

"We just want old wounds to heal, love to blossom. Haven't we all suffered much? Haven't enough lives been lost? Hasn't there been enough hatred among people? This dharm yudh has seen the greatest adharm that human can ever witness? I beg you to forgive my fathers."

"I am no one to forgive them."

"Ask your heart, would not Jyesht Tashri want the same?"

To be continued...

An update after a long time. Hope u liked it. don't worry. We will soon get a Arjun-Vrishaketu man-to-man convo.

Edited by Yajnaseni - 10 years ago
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yajna its short but awesome and touching.Vrishketu's initial response is perfectly depicted.I can connect with him effortlessly.Also loved u chose Uttara to speak to him first She also has suffered heavy losses at a tender age.They can understand each other well Waiting for the next update.Arjun to meet Vrishketu
Yajnaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaikartana

Yajna its short but awesome and touching.Vrishketu's initial response is perfectly depicted.I can connect with him effortlessly.Also loved u chose Uttara to speak to him first She also has suffered heavy losses at a tender age.They can understand each other well Waiting for the next update.Arjun to meet Vrishketu

Thanks Vaiki (in short). You can call me Tia or t2 if you like. But Yajna is also a great short name. I can't say Vrishaketu and Arjun convo will be in the next update or the one after that, but I want to do it soon.
And Uttara also suffered a heavy loss at a young age. That is exactly the reason I chose to show their bonding first.
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my dear t2 I read all the other parts in a single go.Ur style is sooo elegant and amazingly simple I hav bukmarked it to read it wenevr I feel lyk.Its just sooo gud I am in a trance.Felt like my wish fulfilled
And you can call me Vani
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I read all the parts in one go. That was truly a gr8 piece of OS. Do update soon. Eagerly waiting to read the man-newphew face-to-face convo... 😊
subhikrish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting for arjun vrish meeting... update soon tia
iturkhahs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the PM...
I read all in one go. What a beautiful story. You write on the most rarely known Charachters of Mahabharata. And with such beauty , that it makes one feel as it would have really happen during those timesπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘

Awesome.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Continue soon😊
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what yar so short update? after so long wait? what to say as usual m dying to read arjun-vrishketu convo