Frequent Posters

sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Such An Ethereal, Delicate Story !!!
Niva1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I am so happy that u decided to send me the PM for this story. I know i am late in commenting for all the chaps, but I must tel u that i read through them in one go. Arjun and Vrishketu's feelings are portrayed very well.

I like how you are taking Parikshit's story and Vrishektu's together. You have a very smooth and clean way of expression. Its simple and that's why its so charming😳😳😳😳😳
Ryuki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love this Story πŸ‘β­οΈ..please continue soon😊
Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much guys for all these lovely comments and reviews. You made my day.
@Patrarekha- Sry! But what was exactly ur dream?
@Nivu,Nivi,Niva- You can call me t2 or Tia. Thanks for reviewing.
Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Part 8

"Putri Uttara that was a wonderful performance. You remind me of Radha. You are as wonderful a dancer as her." Vrishaketu saw a tall dark man standing on the opposite talk. "Uttara, this is a huge compliment coming from my brother. He has the opinion that Radha jiji is the most wonderful dancer in the world", Subhadra said in a mocking tone. "Oh! Surely Subhadra would never believe that someone could dance better than her dearest husband, isn't it Parth?" the man chuckled. Uttara's eyes diverted from Vrishaketu to see her father-in-law. "I think Subhadra cannot believe that anyone can dance better than her dearest brother, isn't it Madhav?" Arjuna eyed his dearest friend.

Vrishaketu felt awkward. He turned to go back silently. "Where are you going Putr Vrishaketu?"What? How come Arjuna had noticed him? He did not even look Vrishaketu's way. Vrishaketu turned to meet Arjuna's eye."I, um..." Arjuna was smiling at him and so was the man called Madhav. The old lady was looking at him keenly and the girl looked rather astonished. "Why don't you come and join us?" Arjuna indicated a place near him. Vrishaketu suddenly remembered and folded his hands," Pranipat Gurudev. Pranipat Devi." "Ayushman Bhava."

"Kirtiman bhava. Why don't you call me Mata? I am after all your Gurumata?"

"Ji Gurumata"

" Vrishaketu this is my friend and brother-in-law Vasudev Krishna." So this was Vasudev Krishna. Vrishaktu's father had told him many tales about this man's many adventures and glories. Karna used to respect him highly. People said that he was an avatar of Lord Vishnu himself.

" Pranipat Vasudev."

" Ayushman Bhava."

Vrishaketu sat beside his Guru. Arjuna spake unto Uttara," Uttara you again made a mistake in your 5th step. You have to only move your upper torso. Not your whole body. Now let me show you again." Arjuna went on to do a perfect step. So Vrishaketu's Guru was a great archer, musician, singer and even a great dancer. Was there anything he could not do?

"Where is Bheem Bhaiya? I am very hungry and no one can actually cook better than him." Madhav spoke up. "I am here Kanha. Always there to feed my little brothers and cousins." A giant of a man had appeared. So that was the greatest mace fighter in the world. This man had killed all the Kaurava brother whom Vrishaketu's father had sworn to protect."In good time Bhratashri. Your brother is trying to vanquish the last bit of energy out of my niece-in-law."

"Ladoos",Subhadra spoke up. Parikshit was awake. He cried out,"Ladooos" in his baby language. Everyone looked at him surprised. Krishna broke out in laughter. "So my Grandson is going to be a foodie like Grandpa Bhima.", said Arjuna. Uttara was reveling at the first word of her son. She took him from Subhadra's arms and put two kisses on his cheeks.

Bhima gave ladoo to the young mother first, then Subhadra, then Madhav, then his brother. "Vrishaketu take one ladoo. I promise you that you have never tasted such great ladoos before." Bhima noticed the young lad for the first time. His eyes turned somewhat moist which surprised Vrishaketu. Then Bhima put on a big smile and roared, "All the rest for you boy." Vrishaketu took only one and ate the ladoo. It was truly delicious. " Let us see who can guess which special ingredient I have put in these." "Kesar", Vrishaketu spoke up. Vrishaketu used to hang around Vrushali a lot in the kitchen. He had a good knowledge of taste. "That's right boy. This earns you another ladoo." Vrishaketu smiled. Everyone began chatting with everyone. Subhada was asking him various questions. She told him various stories about Dwarka, about her son, about her Grandson's antics, about his Gurudev while Uttara was a silent listener. Vrishaketu felt that he could share everything and anything with her. Yes, he first felt out of place in the group. But strangely now he had always belonged there. He felt that he was with-family.

I hope you guys had fun. Climax coming soon. And I might be disappearing for long time now but can't be sure.😳😳
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Such A Sweet Laddoo Waala Update !!! Here's A Laddoo For You As Reward For This Treat !!!

subhikrish thumbnail
Dont finish it so soon... wud love 2 read more... also ri8 more about parikshit childhood antics...
Ryuki thumbnail
Great story. β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘.can't wait for the next..😊
meghnakundu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ur update is as sweet as ladoos..continue soon..
Niva1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I know I told u I will give reply in detail after having read all chaps - now I don't even remember whether I gave u a detailed reply or not!!!! tsch -- me and memory????

OK So let me say - the very firs thing - Why the hell were you not writing until now?????? what was holding you back, that u kept away such lovely story from us until now!!!!!😑

Ok again - yaar you have such great story telling style. I was reading all the way through not only because I wanted to know the lovely story, but also because I wanted to learn thing things from the way you write πŸ‘