Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subhikrish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
[QUOTE=Yajnaseni]
Thanks subhikrish and Happy Bday!😳 I want to make the next part even more sweeter.
[/QUOTE@]
Thank you so much dear😊
meghnakundu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update could fell her pain..continue soon...:))
Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Next update is gonna be a lot more emotional. I am just sitting down to write that.
Where are you Patrarekha? Missing u on this thread.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tumne pukara aur main chali ayi πŸ˜ƒ

update soon
Yajnaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

tumne pukara aur main chali ayi πŸ˜ƒ

update soon

Jo hukum sahiba.🐷
Yajnaseni thumbnail

Part 7

Vrishaketu was again there walking on the banks of River Ganga. Months had passed away and it was almost autumn. The leaves had started yellowing. There was a drizzle but Vrishaketu did not mind getting slightly wet. Actually, he loved those days when the Sun is hidden partially behind the clouds as if the Sun is playing some sort of hide and seek game with him. He somehow felt very close to the blazing Sun. He is probably the only person who can look continuously at the Sun without blinking his eyes.

The pain he had felt months ago had started to ebb away. Or was it just a trick of time. Time had its own supernatural healing effects. Or was it that he was so occupied these days that he did not even have time to feel anything. He had been receiving advanced training for about four months under the Senapati. Vrishaketu over time had developed an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. Arjuna had sensed it and taken him under his wing. Vrishaketu's father's sole enemy was now his Guru. Time really plays its own tricks. Vrishaketu was uncomfortable with the arrangement but his thirst for knowledge was far greater than his need to avenge his family. It was after all his father's dream that his sons would turn out to be great warriors. Where else would Vrishaketu get an opportunity to fulfill his father's dream? Some things need to be compromised for a greater goal.

Vrishaketu's teacher was surprisingly gentle. His teacher always used to sense his discomfort and act accordingly. Vrishaketu somehow felt that this could not be the man who had insulted his father, killed his family. To him he somehow seemed to be the epitome of knowledge and dedication. The man somehow seemed to be a stoic, out of this materialistic regime. His bow but seemed the extension of his arms. Vrishaketu did not know how or when his hatred had turned into respect.

There is was. The smell of the wet ground, the music of the gentle drops falling, the gushing river and the music which someone had started to play. It was a Veena. Divine music reached Vrishaketu's ear. It was this music which brought him to the banks of the river every morning. It was music that revived hope in your soul, gave freshness to your mind and peace to your troubled heart. Vrishaketu sat on a stone and listened and listened to the sound of music till he heard the voice. It was a male voice. Beautiful. Gentle. But powerful enough to heave the mountains. He had heard the voice before. It was the same voice he had heard singing a song on that winter night which had soothed his troubled heart. He had searched for the voice but never heard it again in all those months. Or did he...

He ran toward the clearing from where the music was coming. He heard the sound of bells clinging as he approached. He removed the shrub to enter the clearing. He saw dancing feet, anklets clinging on the slender feet, a white ghargra revolving, a slender waist and a beautiful face, face of a strong woman, rather a girl. Her movement came to a stop when she noticed the intruder. Her face became stern. The last note of the music ended. Time seemed to halt for a second. Vrishaketu turned left to see his Guru, sitting with a Veena on his lap under the shade of a tree. His eyes were still closed and mind was highly concentrated. A woman leaned against him, complexion of golden hew, beautiful, majestic. A toddler slept peacefully in her lap.

To be continued...

I believe music to be a connection between two souls. I wish to propagate the bond of music rather than words.

I hope people will be satisfied with the longer than usual update because I may be disappearing for some time.

Sry,but again no proofreading.

I hope you still find it almost interesting to read the story and will bear with me and leave your valuable remarks, etc, etc... πŸ‘

Edited by Yajnaseni - 10 years ago
Niva1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
heyy dear - but what shall i call u?
I just got ur PM. I have to read from the start, so will comment in detail after reading itπŸ˜ƒ

Ohhh and u might know already --- u call me Niva, Nivi, Nivu etc.πŸ˜†
meghnakundu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It simply great...yeah...awesome update continue soon
subhikrish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Such a cruel girl u r... y did u stop it der.. dat 2 u ll b lost 4 sum more days...
Anyways, jus loved d update... so vrishuketu has started 2 like and respect arjun... great going... try 2 continue soon
Pikachu_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello
New fan of your story.i have read all .waiting for the futher part.pls write soon