Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

Yagyaseni you should have been on DKDM on sati era

The forum used to sizzle and bustle and be a nightmare for mods 😆

I so wish, darling!!!!When chemistry sizzled, then Forum also would be sizzling!!! I can understand our dear Mods state cause it is really difficult to control when people get in the sizzling and bustling mood!!!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan.

Agree with what you said Nandz :) ^

Nisha 🤗

Word Count: 1

983175 thumbnail

Woah !.. looks like this AT is over !.. 👏
and Visha i gotto agree , u do seem like a terrific DT !.. i have actually seen the way u handled quite a few situations in other forums !..

actually, i m not a big fan of Indian Television, DKDM happens to be the only one that i have taken a liking to ( mostly bcoz of perfect casting of Mohit as Mahadev & its brilliant visuals during Sati Era)..but that too, i only watch in bits & pieces.. on IF, i am mostly active on Harry Potter, Debate Mansion & Mythological Masti forums

whenever i log out of IF, i do like to take a look at Indian Television Serials ranking..its quite fascinating..and when i saw a news article of a popular show going off air ( which it recently did) , i just peeked into that show's forum to see how its audience is taking it..and my god !.. i felt like i entered a CRAZY world of fandom, a world i never knew before..again i was fascinated & saw quite a lot of frustrated/angry posts..i must admit, it was quite entertaining ! 😃.. so one thing led to another, and i stalked quite a handful threads there that got a bit troublesome for the mods ( i tell u those are the best threads to stalk 😆)..and i saw u there !..must say, hats off DT !.. 👏

but it is still mystery to me, how a show that is consistently ranked number one or two in IF could score less in TRP & go off air just like that ? !..😕..i mean , is the television show rankings on IF independent of TRPs ?.. i used to be under the impression that the rankings are probably based on the show's TRPs, but looks like thats not the case..
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

You are close behind Jyo in the be friendly when needed and strict when needed department though she is the queen of it

So have you seen those two shows???

Do they have a forum here??? Offcourse they would be locked by now

Aww, thank you so much 😃

I don't think Antarish has but Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein has but its locked.
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

I so wish, darling!!!!When chemistry sizzled, then Forum also would be sizzling!!! I can understand our dear Mods state cause it is really difficult to control when people get in the sizzling and bustling mood!!!

Yes, different forums has different types of members and at times, its hard to keep all under control and some actions taken can't please every party 😆
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: -VishaD-

Yes, different forums has different types of members and at times, its hard to keep all under control and some actions taken can't please every party 😆

But you seem to have done a marvellous job, darling!!! You have to see MB forum especially ArDi CC and things like that, God we are crazy!!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Opened the New AT but it is under Do Not Post for the time being so let us burn the thread!!!
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quixotic5

Woah !.. looks like this AT is over !.. 👏

and Visha i gotto agree , u do seem like a terrific DT !.. i have actually seen the way u handled quite a few situations in other forums !..

actually, i m not a big fan of Indian Television, DKDM happens to be the only one that i have taken a liking to ( mostly bcoz of perfect casting of Mohit as Mahadev & its brilliant visuals during Sati Era)..but that too, i only watch in bits & pieces.. on IF, i am mostly active on Harry Potter, Debate Mansion & Mythological Masti forums

whenever i log out of IF, i do like to take a look at Indian Television Serials ranking..its quite fascinating..and when i saw a news article of a popular show going off air ( which it recently did) , i just peeked into that show's forum to see how its audience is taking it..and my god !.. i felt like i entered a CRAZY world of fandom, a world i never knew before..again i was fascinated & saw quite a lot of frustrated/angry posts..i must admit, it was quite entertaining ! 😃.. so one thing led to another, and i stalked quite a handful threads there that got a bit troublesome for the mods ( i tell u those are the best threads to stalk 😆)..and i saw u there !..must say, hats off DT !.. 👏

but it is still mystery to me, how a show that is consistently ranked number one or two in IF could score less in TRP & go off air just like that ? !..😕..i mean , is the television show rankings on IF independent of TRPs ?.. i used to be under the impression that the rankings are probably based on the show's TRPs, but looks like thats not the case..

Hey Akash,

Thank you so much 😊
So you are also a Harry Potter fan. I am too but of the movies series.
Yes, shows do go off air but not all take it well. And some would vent their frustration and all 😆

IF ranking has nothing to do with the TRPs. TRPs are measured by television watching while IF ranking is based on the Chaska Meter votes and others like comments and how active is a forum.
983175 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -VishaD-

Hey Akash,

Thank you so much 😊
So you are also a Harry Potter fan. I am too but of the movies series.
Yes, shows do go off air but not all take it well. And some would vent their frustration and all 😆

IF ranking has nothing to do with the TRPs. TRPs are measured by television watching while IF ranking is based on the Chaska Meter votes and others like comments and how active is a forum.

You are welcome..😊
Oh I see now .. thanks for solving the mystery for me.. that explains a lot !..😊

and yes, I am HP fan !.. Total Potterhead !..⭐️ 😆..i read all the books a couple of times & obviously saw the movies too.. HP forum is fun ,if u r an out and out potterhead like me !..😆..best part, No DTs there !..😛 😆.. there were two occasions when things got out of hand there ( i was the key participant both the times ) , but once the fight was really ugly & it tore us apart for a while but then our friendship survived, we apologised to each other & edited out the offensive posts ourselves !..⭐️..no DT or MoD intervention took place..had that been the case, i wold have been banned a long time ago !..😆
Edited by Quixotic5 - 10 years ago
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I will check the link

Yeah even I came to know accidentally a few days back when I told a friend of mine that what a coincidence that two of my favourite actresses have the same last name. That's when I came to know

I was surprised 😆

Btw @ Anu I see ADHY siggy in your dabba.
This is a link to Apoorva's FC where the show is being discussed if you wish to join

Thanks 😃 I will defenitely join.