Frequent Posters

AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
love the way u have written the story
mahabharatfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow it was beautiful got tears in my eyes. arjun and abhimanyu both were fearless warriors but firstly they were humans. they were the humans who couldnt bear the loss of their dear ones😭. abhimanyu was the closest to arjuns heart and his death must have been like arjuns own death for him. how mach pain must have uttara arjun and draupadi felt when abhimanyu lied dead in front of them😭. and for subadhra it must😭 have been a heart attack which she cannot bear ever in her life. i think they are great they deserve great respect. mahabharat characters i mean the star plus mahabharat they are portraying all the emotions perfectly wonder what will happen after abhimanyu dies.😭😭😭 he knew his death was certain in the cv but yet he was filled with so much of valor that it seemes he embraced death. 🤢😭all of the pandavas and yadavas and draupadi plus the uppandavas and abhimanyu faced great sacrifices throughout their lives.😭 crying so much. lovely father son bond and shaheer and paras portraying these characters are done so well they look like the real father son.👏 love them both. and i saw abhimanyus death in sbs was crying bitterly as to seeing the condition of arjun karna abhimanyu and the pandavas😭😭 but guys i just saw on the thread five of offscreen pics a jayadrath killing scene😆 but could not see it since the webpage was not available. can someone please give me some link or can u post the pic? please its a request😆
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i read this wonderful piece of writing over a steaming cup of coffee!!
it is something that i would love to read this over and over again ... it was so emotional and heartwarming!! ... this is one OS that i don't think i will ever be able to forget ...

thank you for writing something so special and sharing your talent with us! 🤗

if its not too much of a hassle please pm me as well when you write next!!
iturkhahs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow... it made me cry. 😭😭so beautifully expressed and nice that someone also mentioned Iravan. 👏👏👏
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello there Arunita! This is the second work of yours that I am reading! I must say you have a way with words. The way you wringe out emotions all the while making it look real is simply phenomenal. Abhimanyu is indeed my weakness; I've never loved a mythological character this way. Its just too sad that we never got to see his true spirit even though Paras made it amazing with his potrayal! Its amazing; thank you so much for sharing it with me!!
-SHAIVI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS Arjun and Abhimanu The most loved Father Son Duo of Mahabharat , Abhimanyu is the Closest to my heart of all the Mahabharat Character .
"father promise me my child will never be deprived of your affection until he gets mature enough, promise me you will shower same even more affection for my son ,sing lullaby for him, teach weaponry same as you used to do for me, my son will find his father in you will you promise me that?"

Loved those lines of Abhimanyu . Thanks for Sharing this beautiful piece of writing .👏👏👏
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😭😭Excellent as always You always make me feel what I read.Looking forward to more works
srujanahpvr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tooo good
Loved the way you portrayed arjun's feelings
Truly a master piece
Keep up the good work
Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh! I read this a long time ago when I was not even a part of the forum so I could not tell you what a beautiful piece of art u have written. I always have emphasized with Iravant a lot and believe that he deserves as much respect and love as the other sons of Arjuna but unfortunately he is not one of the prominent characters of the Mahabharata. Thanks for writing this.
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so beautiful so well composed hoped they had this moment before Abhimanyu died