Frequent Posters

maharjunfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Too good ya!! Heart touching!!
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH...no...aru di...cant express my feelings...i had totally broken..my paarth...so sad of him😭😭what a wonderful,emotional updateπŸ‘...very well written...hats off..
Ranjusha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Writing that can move mountains. Superb Aru πŸ‘
mishree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is hrt touching os
Cant express the feelling
I had tears
Ryuki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its awsome!..you are great to describing Arjun filling and emotion to Irava and how Abhimayu trying to heal the pain and the guilty filling from his father..😊⭐️
Kavyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS aru. Thanks for sharing it with me. Something very different and so emotional.
Pamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is so hear wrenching di im crying soo much the day whem abhimanyu dies in the battle in the show i dont noe wat will i do u portrayed arjun's feelings so well tht i thought i was standing in the tent & witnessing tht scene beautifully written i've no words to tell u hw amazingly sad this is.
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So beautifully penned down the emotions of a father and a son in the battlefield... Abhimanyu sleeping on Arjun's lap and Arjun singing lullaby... so sweet.
I am at tears when I was reading your update. Abhimanyu, Arjun and karna are my favorites from Mahabharat
Strikhedonia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello dear!πŸ˜›

I'm Arthy! I just loved this OS! It was so heart-touching.. You know what, I always longed to read such OS... I wanted to always read about Arjun-Abhimanyu bonding and you gave me one. I'm so happy right now yet sad too. Sad because your OS was so emotional. Abhimanyu asking that promise from Arjun... OMG! I almost had tears in my eyes... Loved this.. Loved this OS a lot!❀️

And, Thanks a ton for the PM!πŸ˜ƒ

Take careπŸ€—

Do write more!πŸ˜›
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello dear 😳😳😳
Thus us the ever first I'm reading on this forum & this was fantastic πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You did a great job dear πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Still the tears are rolling over my face 😭😭😭 I always loved the bind between Arjun & Abimanyu 😳😳😳
This was something I expected dear . Your lines was in a great flaw 😳😳😳The story was very emotional...
The lullaby scene was the best 😳😳😳 I could imagine Shaheer & the one who acts as Abimanyu in our Mahabharat. ..πŸ˜› It was really very emotional...

These lines are still ringing in my ears 😭😭😭 From the fat Mahabharat war started I was working about Abimanyu's death a lot & this OS made me cry a lot

"did Abhimanyu know he was going away from me forever? that's why he sounded so mysterious that day? For eternity i will wonder that.was he really an angel who in that short period gave me happiness of lifetime?even before bidding adieu he gave me pleasure of fatherhood for last time? I know i have to wait to get my answers but all i know in the end i will meet him again for sure and i am looking for the moment from now onwards."

Thanks a ton for such a beautiful OS