amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Beautiful OS...πŸ‘

Please continue...😊
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww...that was really sweet Ash!!😳...made for good reading!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...please do continue soon..πŸ˜‰
Myraluvpanchali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS 😳 arjuna and draupadi are my favourite couple 😳 you should definitely write more on them ❀️
Crazypheonix008 thumbnail
I know that I had promised to update it earlier but I couldn't.Because our internet servers were down. Realy sorry guys. I hope you like the new part.

Part 2

This was the first time since her swayamvar that Draupadi had laughed so freely. She gazed at the warrior standing beside her. He too had stopped laughing but was still smiling.She couldn't help but think how amazing he looked when he smiled. It lit up his whole face. He appeared to be contemplating something. Suddenly he turned towards her and took a step forward.What is he doing? Draupadi thought. He extended his hands as if to hug her. Panchali's heart began to beat rapidly. He took another step forward and that is when she noticed the shawl in his hands. He wrapped it around her shoulders and then he lightly tapped her forehead with his own. Then leaned in to whisper in her ear,"Hold it tight My Queen. We cannot have you catching the cold." After that he moved away. She felt both relief and longing as he moved away. He flashed her another smile.She knew she was deeply blushing .He looked at her for a while and she held his gaze. Then he turned to go back.Their eyes had only met for a moment.Or was it an eternity? She didn't know why but she wanted him to stop. It was the first time that he was alone with her. She didn't want it to end so soon. Maybe that is why she asked,"Why?"

"Why?"Paarth heard her ask. It was so soft he had barely heard her. Arjun didn't know what made him do what he had done a few moments before. It was as if he was possessed. He had no control over his actions. Some greater force had taken control of him and compelled him to do as it willed. He knew it was his own passionate side. A part of him that didn't care about any rules ,a part of him that always rebelled, a part of him that he tried his best to suppress.A part of him that had hated, that still hates sharing her. He was afraid of it, afraid of what he might do if he allowed that passionate side to take over. No he said to himself. That cannot happen. He will not let himself do anything stupid. Our unity is our biggest strength. He reminded himself. But it still hurt to share her like that, to avoid her, to pretend that he didn't care.The years of separation were already hard for both of them he did not have to make them any harder by letting his wild,passionate side take over. So he composed himself. took a deep breath and then turned to face her. This time determined to keep and maintain the distance."Why?" he repeated her question with raised eyebrows. "Why did you tap your forehead on mine?" she asked, a little louder now. He laughed at that. It was silly really.A childhood belief. When they were children he and Nakul had banged their heads together. Priyamvada, his mother's companion had told them to bang their hands again or they will have a really big fight. He didn't know why he remembered it today after so many years. He just did. And he told Panchaali that. She too looked amused at that. Again it struck him how beautiful she looked when she smiled. But he reminded himself of his resolve and looked away. He still didn't trust his control over himself. So he quickly looked away facing the beautiful city. Their pride, their Indraprastha.

For the first time in her time at Indraprastha Paanchali was thankful to Priyamvada.She had not liked the lady before.Priyamvada was really superstitious. She looked at Paarth who was looking at their beautiful city.It was really an architectural marvel.Rumors had spread so far that Vishwakarma- the architect of gods himself had designed it.Many times such rumors annoyed her.But his particular one made her proud.Yes, her city did look like the handiwork of the architect of gods.And then there was Paarth his eyes filled with pride and a slight smile on his lips.Few people had such genuine smiles. Actually she knew only one person who smiled like that. Her Sakha- Govind.It was a smile that reached his eyes. A smile that showed nothing but pure unadulterated joy.It was his this smile that made her comfortable in his presence."So you,the greatest archer Arjun is afraid of fighting with me?" She asked teasingly.He turned towards her, his eyes glinting mischiviously. "Of course I am! I may be the greatest archer but you have to just smile and any warrior will be defeated." He said in the same teasing tone.She punched his arm lightly."Don't tease me like that." He laughed and said," Seriously you just have to smile.Your smile is disarming." He said. "You're a flatterer aren't you?" she asked."I just say the truth. Now If you think it is flattery then it's not my mistake." She laughed. He was looking intently at her. Finally she looked at him enquiringly.
"There was this princess I knew.She was all that a princess should be-Beautiful, kind and respectful" he said suddenly. She was surprised at the change of the subject. And this time not pleasantly. Why is he telling me about some princess he knew?This was supposed to be our moment. He hadn't noticed the somewhat confused somewhat angry look on her face and continued," But she was not like other princesses. She was different. A good different. She was fearless. She refused to live on anyone else's terms. That made her so easy to fall in love with." Now she was positively angry.If he had taken one look at her expression he would have known that it was time to stop but he continued," She wasn't afraid to speak up before an entire assembly of powerful kings about her choice. She didn't flinch or cower when behind me when those kings wanted to attack her. She didn't show any reluctance to walk to my house even though she was a princess. Most importantly she had a carefree laughter. But then she disappeared and today I saw her again after many days and this time I want her to stay. Can you tell me a way to make her stay?" He asked her. His eyes, his words everything was so sincere she wanted to cry and smile at the same time.She understood who he was talking about and at that moment she knew even if he didn't show it, he loved her. That thought made her forget all the pain, the anger ,the bitterness she had on being divided among the 5 brothers . Her Paarth loved her. That was enough. She closed her eyes.She wanted to have this moment in her heart forever. And she did. Whenever she felt defeated she remembered this moment and it was enough to give her strength. What a delightful thought It was! He loved her...

TBC

maharjunfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Such a sweet update!! Pls continue soon..
Crazypheonix008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maharjunfan

Such a sweet update!! Pls continue soon..

Thanks😊 and I will
princessSonia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing

i m irrrevocably in love wid Ardi..

keep writing more...
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Such A Sweet And Cute Part !!
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Aish.. lovely :):) you too write well... πŸ˜ƒ keep writing... :)
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww sooo sweet!!! Continue soon!!!!πŸ˜ƒ