Aakanksha's B'Day Thread : 24th July - Last Date for entries !

LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
🥳 This post is for planning Aakanksha Singh's b'day. 🥳

Well, Aakanksha's b'day is on 30th July. It's going to be her 24th b'day. And, we had thought of few ideas to celebrate it. 🥳

⭐️1- Promotion : The most important thing we need to do is promote her page on as many popular pages as possible. We can try to make it reach 15K before her b'day. The likes on her page were completely still since long but sharing and promoting her page has helped in increasing likes. Do LIKE - SHARE and INVITE others to Like her Page :

http://goo.gl/aHRVp6

Also FOLLOW her on Twitter :

⭐️2- Tweet B'day wish : This is what many of us are familiar with.
Do Not Forget to JOIN us on twitter on 29th July '14 11:00 pm
" # Happy Birthday Aakanksha Singh " (removing the spaces) .

SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE ! 😃

⭐️3- Voice message VM : As we had done on last Kunal's b'day,i.e., a voice message VM. We are planning to make such a VM for Aakanksha as well. Send your recorded voice messages before 6th July either to me (LavleenaS)on India Forums , or Liza Kumari ( http://www.facebook.com/lizakumari18 ) on Facebook . 😊

NOTE : All the entries for voice messages need to be PMed to me (LavleenaS) on IF or Liza Kumari on FB by 6th July '14 . (No late entries allowed !) .

The voice message limit is 1 minute maximum ! (It can be less than that , but should not exceed 1 min. duration)

Any queries / suggestions , PM me ! 😊

⭐️4- B'day Thread on IF : We will also make a B'day thread on IF . All the details are listed below :

Send in your wishes to -Amanat- or LavleenaS by 24th July '14 as we are planning a birthday thread for her on India-Forums .

Also send siggies / VMs / avis and other creations .

Those on FB can message us :

Amanat ( http://www.facebook.com/creative.amanat )

Lavleena ( http://www.facebook.com/meghanastic.lavleena )

Your contribution would be appreciated. 😊

Please join in.
Her b'day is approaching. So we need to be fast. Please tell if any of you have problem with any of the above idea. Interested and willing people please comment .
Share the word with your friends who are Aakanksha fans. 😊
Thank you !

On behalf of Team Aakanksha
Edited by LavleenaS - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawriforkunal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
🤗 👍🏼

Count me in! 😃
Edited by bawriforkunal - 10 years ago
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great initiative Lavleena. 👍🏼 Also we can have a birthday thread for her on IF, what say?
sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great idea lavleena...count me in...😊
LavleenaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Amanat-

Great initiative Lavleena. 👍🏼 Also we can have a birthday thread for her on IF, what say?

Of course we will 😃 .. But that is decided / made by IF na ? 😕
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i believe due to this initiative once again the forum members would come back here and make the forum lively with the preperations
👍🏼 to the initiative
LavleenaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunakshafan26

i believe due to this initiative once again the forum members would come back here and make the forum lively with the preperations
👍🏼 to the initiative

I hope so ! Thanks 😊
Amanat thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavleenaS

Ofourse we will 😃.. But that is decided / made by IF na ?😕

I meant we can make one. Like have some more people for preps or we can make one by ourselves (as we did for nbt' s anniversary & Kunnu's birthday). We will inform forum members on this very thread to send wishes & gifts for Akku by so & so. :)
Edited by -Amanat- - 10 years ago
LavleenaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Amanat-

I meant we can make one. Like have some more people for preps or we can make one by ourselves (as we did for nbt' s anniversary & Kunnu's birthday). We will inform forum members on this very thread to send wishes & gifts for Akku by so & so. :)

Yes of course 👍🏼
Amanat thumbnail
Note: Guys, also send in your wishes to -Amanat- or LavleenaS by 26th of July as we are planning a birthday thread for her too. You can also send siggs/ vms/ avis. We have only a few days left!
Those on FB can message me here: http://www.facebook.com/creative.amanat
Your contribution would be appreciated.