zaya ts: dont worry, i'll always be there for you. **PART 2 UPDATED**

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi people because of the on going saas-bahu track and of course zaya romance i decided to write something different... something clearly unique... so here it is.. hope you all like it and approve it...

zain shut the door behind him and burst out into tears... he couldn't believe what just happened? how could she? no this is not true! this cant be true.. he burst out into tears.. aaliya came and started to bang at the door..
aaliya: plz zain... pls zain darwaza kholo... its not the time to breakdown zain... mei hoon tumhare saath... pls zain darwaza kholo na.. plzz zain...
zain: aaliya pls yahan se jao... i dont wnna hurt you... jao yaha se...
aaliya: nahi zain... whenever i needed you.. tum hamesha waha the... aur ab mei tumhe ese tuthte huye nahi dekh skti... pls zain... tum mujhe isse zyaada hurt nahi kr skte... pls darwaza kholo...
after a while the banging and shouting stopped... zain thought she may have went away thinking of giving him some time... aaliya climbed the ladder from the poolside and entered the room.. she looked at zain crying... she felt her heart shattering into peaces... she went near him and cupped his face within her hands... he looked up...
zain: aaliya... tum andhar kese aayi?
aaliya: kyun mei khidki se andhar nahi aa skti?
zain: aaliya...
she hugged him tightly... he broke down within her embrace... she rubbed her hands through his hair and tried to calm him down...
aaliya: shh zain... pls mat ro.. i cant see you like this..
zain: aaliya..
aaliya: shh zain mei hoon na tumhare saath... i am always there with u...

u must be wondering what happened.. well here it is:
-FLASHBACK-
zain: aap aaliya par ese allegations nahi lga skti...
surraiya: kyun nahi zain? aaj suddenly hum tumhare paray ho gye? mei keh rhi thi ki iss ladki ne tumhe apne jhaase mei phassa diya hai..
zain: that's it mom.. i wont tolerate a word against aaliya...
surraiya: kyun zain? aaj dikha hi diya na tumne... APNA KHOON AUR PARAYA KHOON KYA HOTA HAI...
zain and aaliya shocked... tears welled up zain's eyes... aaliya held his hand to give him support...
osman: surraiya begum-
osman tried to stop her from telling the truth but surraiya kept her hand signalling him to not interrupt in between her and zain...
surraiya: haan zain... WE ADOPTED YOU... barkat ke khone ke baad humein ek bacche ki kami mehsoos hoti thi... so we adopted you... humne tumhe apno jaisa pyaar diya... woh sab kuch diya jo ek maa baap apne bacche ko dete hai... aur osman sahb aur meine decide kr liya ki hum tumhe yeh sacch kabhi nahi batayenge... par aaj tumne mera muh khol hi diya hai...
zain and aaliya had tears in their eyes... aaliya looked at zain who was looking at surraiya shockingly... he started silent crying... he then ran up to his room... aaliya followed him...

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

zain: why aaliya? mei hi kyun?
aaliya: shhh zain koi baat nahi hai...
zain: mera ab iss duniya mei apna koi nahi hai...
aaliya: esa nahi hai zain... mei hoon na tumhari... humne nikaah kiya hai... mei tumhari hoon aur tum mere... chahe baaki saare rishte ek jhooth ho humara rishta sacch hai... toh phir esi baatein mat krna...
zain broke down again loud on her shoulder... she tried to calm him down...
aaliya: plzz matt roa zain...
zain: aaliya... tum meri ho na?
aaliya: haan... sirf tumhari...
zain; meri apni?
aaliya: haan... tumhari apni...
zain: i love you...
aaliya: i love you too...

to be continued...
kesa lga dosto?
hope you all liked it...
todha different hai from the real story..
aur esa hona bilkul impossible hai...
plzzz comment and like if you want me to update soon..
and add this account to your buddy list for PM's...

-tanya..
Edited by zaya15 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oye hoye *wistles* mast hai ek dum
Lovely concept
Churailya kahi ki :@
Btw jaldi update kariyo 😳
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm start
This is superb
Loved it
Continue soon
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

Oye hoye *wistles* mast hai ek dum
Lovely concept
Churailya kahi ki :@
Btw jaldi update kariyo 😳

thanks yaar...
pkka karungi... todha sad hai.. par jaldi se theek kar dungi...
next will be a leap for 2 months...😉😉
cant wait to write...😆😆
thanks a lot yaar...👏👏
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesomeee!
Plllsss update sooon and plz pm me!
btw whts your name?
Your FF (new life) is awesomee too!
wow 2 mnths leap..
cant wait!
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

Awesomeee!
Plllsss update sooon and plz pm me!
btw whts your name?

Your FF (new life) is awesomee too!
wow 2 mnths leap..
cant wait!

thank you sooo much...
will update soon surely and will pkka pkka pm you...😉😉
i am tanya merchant...
thanks a lot...😃😃
cupcaked thumbnail
hey people..
i have got only 5 replies and here i am with the new update...
i cant resist writing for you all...
so here you go with the next and last part...

AFTER 2 YEARS...
zain: aaliya where is zara?
aaliya: mujhe nahi pta... abhi toh yahi thi... chalna shuru kr diya hai tab se pta nahi idhar udhar ghumti rehti hai..
zain and aaliya started searching her... zara was their 1 and a half year old daughter... which only aaliya's parents were aware of... apparently zain didnt want to share his happiness with his parents... however shabana and ghulam told surraiya and osman too... it was a small thing after all.. they had the left barkat villa the very next moment... zain didnt want to stay in that place... that place which he once considered as his home.. he still couldnt believe that his dad.. osman... was not his dad... neither was fahad his brother... nor surraiya was his mother... only one relationship was there which they both had total proof of... and that is aaliya and zain's relationship... that was the only relationship which could not be considered as a false one...

zain and aaliya kept searching for zara... suddenly they heard the giggling of their daughter... the both smiled looking at each other and then walked from behind.. aaliya hugged zara.. her cute little daughter with her eyes, nose, and zain's habits... zain started tickling her... zara's cute little laughter brought a smile to their faces... they had created a small little family... right now they were living in kashmir... yes first they lived in mumbai... then they traveled to uttrakhand because of zain's posting there and finally the shifted to kashmir after zara's birth... they had to go through a lot during these 2 years... from really sad moments to really tough decisions... living independently so early was not an easy job after all... but zain managed to do that... not only zain but aaliya too worked hard... she did ballet classes in a school nearby... then she would work with zain as he had been appointed as a architectural manager in a company... she used to bring food for him... help him sometimes... and the 'amir bigda hua raizada' turned into a responsible one... he started to know what is the true meaning of family and responsibilities... they had now made their own little world which meant everything to them...

zain and aaliya were back home... zara was in her bed while aaliya was making her sleep... zain came from behind and hugged aaliya... a lame tear escaped his eyes... aaliya was shocked...
zain: thank you aaliya... tum apna ghar apna sasural sab kuch mere liye chhod ke aa gyi.. tumne ek baar bhi apne baare mei nahi soccha... thank you...
aaliya felt bad... she turned around and cupped his face in his hands to make him look up..
aaliya: pagal ho... mene yeh sab tumhare liye nahi meri jaan ke liye kiya hai... and besides you mean everything to me zain... mei tumhare bina nahi reh skti... agar mujhe tumhare liye puri duniya se bhi ladna ho toh mei ladungi... hamesha ladungi...
that brought a smile to zain's face... aaliya smiled too then... he hugged aaliya tightly... she hugged him back... "ammi.. abbu" they heard as they parted only to see their daughter standing with open arms wanting to join the hug... they smiled and invited her in... together they made THE CUTEST FAMILY...

-----------------------------------THE END--------------------------------------
by that we come to the end of this ts...
hope you all liked it...
and if you didnt... GO TO HELL...😡😡😆😆
do leave ur likes and comments...
no critcization this time... 😆😆
do suggest me what to write next...
and my fans please dont get too addicted to my works...😆😆
kuch kaam waam bhi kr lena...
comments and likes chhod ke zarur jaana...
they mean a lot to me...
thanks a lot for reading...😃😃
-Sajdey- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the joint hug was really cuteee. i could imagine all of this happening
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm update
Loved it
Very beautifully written