Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Lovely updates

Finally geet dad melted and maaneet are together ❤️

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-Cia

Hii Anu,

I know its been a while since I commented on any of your updates, earnest apologies from my end...

I've not been having the energy and right mind to comment because of work pressures... But yes, your updates did help me relieve my stress after a hectic work schedule... Am thankful to you for that... Thanks a ton, Anu...🤗

Coming to the update...

Am so happy to see their reunion finally... Every moment was beautifully described I could actually see the scene before me...

Mohinder has realized his mistakes and am glad he chose to give the much needed quality time to his daughter and son in law...

How can Savitri Devi take a months time to plan for the wedding?? Iss ki taiyari toh pehle se kar deni chahiye thi na...!!! I mean I just don't want her to stay there anymore. Want her back at her true home as soon as possible...

Uppar se inn dono kii judaai kucch bahot zyada ho gayyi hai... Want them back together at the soonest... Want to see the passion that they have within them for each other...

Atleast am relieved, Savitri Devi told Maan to be with Geet for a week's time. Bas ab shaadi ho jaaye and want Geet to see to what heights the MSK has reached.. Can't wait the good times to be witnessed...😳

Beautifully written...

Looking forward to next...

Love, Cia!!

thank you so much Cia for coming out and placing wonderful review between your busy schedule.. I understand the pressure of work, I have faced it myself but now learned to manage between work, family and my passion of writing.. so no worries, whenever you have time come and comment.❤️
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful update

Loved it

Finally maaneet met and geet s crying her heart by seeing maan .

OMG maaneet marriage again and savitri s so happy to see geet ..

Maan s going to see office work with geet ..

Mohinder s feeling ashamed of himself to doubt maans capability ..

Continue soon

Waiting

tellyme thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fantastic update loved it finally they r together in there home waiting for epilogue

sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Such a long time it had been

Since I've started reading this one

After all these years there's a tinge of maturity in your writing style.. it only leaves me with what ifs you know

That may be the story would have been a bit different or atleast there would have been the spark in Geet from the initial parts somewhere i don't know 🤔

Anyhow now that it's ended 😃

Thanks for the amazing story and also sharing it with us🤗

Do keep writing ❤️

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yay finally together

Savitri Devi do happy to have her daughter-in-law back with her. Son happy too

They both geet and Maan were definitely starved to be in each others arms. What a reunion

do gkad finally mohinder had the guts to go meet Maan and his mom and sirt things out

like geet said Maan is his favorite but Maan will not talk to him directly. But he will be the one to make sure he is not alone

Look at Maan he made sure his so called relatives are well tss as Jen care of to but he has kept them at a distance
but alls well that ends well

Pkt1728 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Finally they are one! Now, epilogue...

taahir004 thumbnail

Last Part

The wedding was beautiful

while at the same time Maan made sure to send Geet to her father

to her father to check if he was doing well and not been alone

after the marriage

Maan and Geet's love just went up to all next levels

the best is Maan looking into Handa Group but making sure it would be Geet

speaking to her father about the matter