Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _innocent_

@Kitty, and yet somehow I am not buying that fool's argument (person on phone)! REASON: Meesha confirmed there were baby auditions happening, albeit he retracted to "its for a new show" and right after that, he chose to remain aloof from twitter! Now this for me indicates quite a lot of things! - Khair, she is not part of EMA, if am not mistaken? Meesha is, the man with the power, so for the reason mentioned above, it just adds weight to the baby rumor (?) per me!

I get where u are coming from.

But DJs are working on a new show...I think for Starplus.

Let's hope Raghav can't "perform" on SR then.
WittyKitty thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveWater

I just want Rachna to get what she deserves rest all are just go to hell

Pokhi,Gamla,Dambla all are useless

I agree. As it is the way she is treated on the sets,isn't very amusing.

I want her to get a really HUGE project once this show folds up.
WittyKitty thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameilia

Channel wont pressure on the show.First its too soon and the PR team of EMA will be ready to convince them that their show needs more time to execute all of the illogical and ridiculous twists.I am never going to believe them because at the end of the day they are going to say its a show,grow up,laugh at us all while they are fulling their pockets with money.

SR is happening ...no changing now.Its already being shot and in the pipeline.Viewers who want to stay positive can do so by all means but that just makes the heartache coming more painful.

Since I am new in this forum,might I ask how you know it's been shot & done with?
WittyKitty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhanusri

Even if the TRP goes down these crackpot people will still continue wid the story.Pavitra Rishta with a TRP of 1.4 is still being aired 🤢

I thought DJs show wud be different...and look what we get indeed a unique revenge story 😡

When the whole world is treating RAGNA as a famous,iconic and most popular jodi these idiots have shown us the most unwanted marriage track and that to wid the beeep!!

They have properly molested the show...sick ppl 😡😡

By the time they show RAGNA together it will be too late viewers will not be there and the only left overs are the cast,crew,creatives and the channel!!

Yes, I told her that if they take forever for RagNa, only staff n crew will be viewing the show.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kitty Kits, dumb kewshun... I want to know if their offices close at 5 pm India time...

Thanks to the brilliant people who ate the carrots CVs dangled, Zee and channel are less likely to pay heed to us because they ensure TRPs dont drop.
WittyKitty thumbnail

Originally posted by: dimpleagar

My name is also dimple...sorry to say but this dimple of zee is an idiot n arrogant too
just lyk some jealous people on twitter lyk who said to RagNa fans to change d channel.
This lady irritated me alot,when i called her during quboolhai days...
For me this dimple of zee is lyk PD,Kamla n Poo devil...cant trust her..

But today when i called zee some man talked with me n said we will forward ur feedback to cvs
n just have patience...but wont stop irritating zeepeople until they stop this devil poo track with raghav.

zee is d worst channel...last year they slapped d audience with quboolhai n now EMA

LOL. Yes,quite like Kamla. Say what you want,but Kamla listens only to her own sermons.
WittyKitty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infofan

Kitty Kits, dumb kewshun... I want to know if their offices close at 5 pm India time...

Thanks to the brilliant people who ate the carrots CVs dangled, Zee and channel are less likely to pay heed to us because they ensure TRPs dont drop.

Yes I do believe they close by 5pm.

And carrot eaters are dime a dozen. We see so many chamchis on twitter,don't we?
WittyKitty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivanie05

Sorry dear I am not living in India so I can't call but one thing for sure I am bashing like hell on twitter and FB to ZEETV

Neither do I, but I still call Zee and give a piece of my mind.