Frequent Posters

BeyoundTruth thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I speak to her daily and this is the same answer I get from her 😭
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I too called zee they said we are not insulting any god and they said story is going logically wait and watch
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I already called that bloody channel more than couple of times 🤢
reshmi2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wait n watch - viewers have been doing that since May 9. The raakhi boom I understand was for so called revenge which is yet to even start...sori but kapoors really don't seem to care about their daughter plus daughter is too busy trying to play goodi wife to care about parents...a few rivers of tears ...
bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ leelu
Dont raise your hopes too high
I know how they will rectify the confict of the Gods
Kamala will deliver her sermon to bappa about ow poo has the power of sindoor and pavitra rishta of shaadi...At the end of this lecture, they will focus on bappa ...simultaneously in kapoor house, raghav will be fed by poo...so bappa too has now made his choice..is that not logical?
Logic???? Amazed that they could even use the word cos the show and it are at tangentially opp directions
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: reshmi2005

wait n watch - viewers have been doing that since May 9. The raakhi boom I understand was for so called revenge which is yet to even start...sori but kapoors really don't seem to care about their daughter plus daughter is too busy trying to play goodi wife to care about parents...a few rivers of tears ...

I told her u bring the most illogical twist in the most pathetic manner & then show no revenge on Porky.
Only revenge is on Kalpi.
WittyKitty thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhaironnath

@ leelu

Dont raise your hopes too high
I know how they will rectify the confict of the Gods
Kamala will deliver her sermon to bappa about ow poo has the power of sindoor and pavitra rishta of shaadi...At the end of this lecture, they will focus on bappa ...simultaneously in kapoor house, raghav will be fed by poo...so bappa too has now made his choice..is that not logical?
Logic???? Amazed that they could even use the word cos the show and it are at tangentially opp directions

I went one step further of saying, we are sick of milk jugs pontifying on & about various gods. That they need to dump the mother n concentrate on the daughter.
bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VixenCatVsc94

I told her u bring the most illogical twist in the most pathetic manner & then show no revenge on Porky.
Only revenge is on Kalpi.

Sont forget the viewers...the entire EMA is extracting their pound of flesh from us in a slow but steady manner...throwing peanuts at us monkeys ...but psimul proceeding with poo rags bomding...this is exquisite torture for all our comments on twitter
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Kitty, they are hardly ever going to come and say it outright that their next twist is the baby crap nah? They already are facing severe backlash with their so called twist, so they are not stupid to reveal their tracks, and neither do they possess any common sense to end this current twist! The entire show is beaming with illogicality, so what logicality is she referring? The mocking of gods are logical? Adultery is logical? Using marriage as a joke is logical? This lady would definitely have got a mouthful from me if I was to called.😆
EDIT!! SR will happen, it does not take a genius to figure that out, so the makers can keep lying through their teeth for now to keep that 1.4 rating going, but I sincerely hope the viewers stop being fools!
Edited by _innocent_ - 10 years ago
WittyKitty thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhaironnath

Sont forget the viewers...the entire EMA is extracting their pound of flesh from us in a slow but steady manner...throwing peanuts at us monkeys ...but psimul proceeding with poo rags bomding...this is exquisite torture for all our comments on twitter

I agree. PD is extracting slooow revenge. And Her higher ups,very ineffective pple.