Cud this be part of the plan too?

DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Leading on Paaki!! Not telling her anything! Letting her fall deep in love with him?! Just to shatter her and her parents?! This is the RS we know!! Share your views!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The Raghav Singhania is dead long back🤢...the spineless jerk people still watching in EMA is a lookalike of great RS Am not expecting anything from the dead corpse 😡
DiVirgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinidavid96

The Raghav Singhania is dead long back🤢...the spineless jerk people still watching in EMA is a lookalike of great RSAm not expecting anything from the dead corpse😡

I know!! But still there are so many holes that need to be filled! I think there is still hope!! Some things are missing!!
dew3663 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The Raghav Singhania is dead long back🤢...the spineless jerk people still watching in EMA is a lookalike of great RS Am not expecting anything from the dead corpse 😡

Well said! Hope the CV's don't make him like another Vithal.
DiVirgo thumbnail
Remember he told kapoors that Paaki will give her life for him! That's one of the reasons kapoors agreed to his condition and deal!!
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Yellowdiamond

Remember he told kapoors that Paaki will give her life for him! That's one of the reasons kapoors agreed to his condition and deal!!

You know even I have a feeling something is missing. When pakhi came to the office with lunch box, raghav held her hand and took her in the office. At that time Sammy was standing strangely and looking through the glass door. What was the need to show him at the door? Also he has never once talked to pakhi after this so called marriage to sympathize with her.
And famous words if Sammy that raghav has always hidden the workings of his mind from the world when he confronted ragbag about falling for kalpi
Edited by delhigirl - 10 years ago
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dew3663

Well said! Hope the CV's don't make him like another Vithal.

Phew...CVs have made his look worse than Vittal😡 Vittal is good as henpecked husband, his loyalty was, is and will be with Kamala...there is no confusion😆 But Kameena Singhania is wandering aimlessly doing nothing substantial 🤢
Syama_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yellowdiamond

I know!! But still there are so many holes that need to be filled! I think there is still hope!! Some things are missing!!

Diane, they are famous for making plot holes not filling them up 😆
Syama_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: delhigirl

You know even I have a feeling something is missing. When pakhi came to the office with lunch box, raghav held her hand and took her in the office. At that time Sammy was standing strangely and looking through the glass door. What was the need to show him at the door? Also he has never once talked to pakhi after this so called marriage to sympathize with her.
And famous words if Sammy that raghav has always hidden the workings of his mind from the world when he confronted ragbag about falling for kalpi

The same thought crossed my mind during that scene but I have been conditioned to not have any positive expectation from this show...
Treasures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly, thes what the cvs have made him!