anisha-anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Kamala keeps on uttering that I never lie. I think she chooses to speak the truth according to her convenience.
1. she lied to Vittal about Sindoor episode on Kalpi's birthday.
2. When Kalpi asked her Viitoba ne kiski pooja sweekar ki, she said , just forget Raghav. If she is so mahaan she should have told Kalpi that I did not carry your offerings and didnot do pooja for you.

Kamala ji tussi to great ho. Vittal ji tussi joru ke ghulam.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
d most disgusting character in ema kamalašŸ˜”
pads23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
...Kamla is only a mirror of CV's thought process...when their thinking is lillogical it reflects best through her character and dumbli's..they r the main protogonists of the show..
Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pads23

...Kamla is only a mirror of CV's thought process...when their thinking is lillogical it reflects best through her character and dumbli's..they r the main protogonists of the show..

They failed badly to show dumbla and dubli as positive characters..I rather take neetu and saahil any day over these two screeching voice : one is satyavaadi and another one is pativrata...
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not to forget, she lied to Vithoba too in a way when she only offered Pookie's prayer but interpreted his answer for Kalpi.