~*~!!!Happy Birthday Dimpled Diva: Sana Khan!!!~*~

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

13 June,on this date we celebrate the Birthday of our Dimple Doll,Sana Khan.

Beautiful,Smart,Classy,Stylish,Charming adjectives fall short o describe her. She is effortlessly pretty and truly got a million dollars smile which has captured the hearts of so many people.

She started her career in modelling and acting at a young age. She has done advertisements for brands such as Kodak Mahindra, Nissar Sunny, Lux etc.

She started her  acting career in Disney  channel show named Ishaan, where she played the character of Sara. She then played the role of Shefali in the show Kitni Mohabbat Hai season 2.

Then she went on to play the character of Lavanya, in Star Plus's popular show Iss Pyar Ko KYa Naam Doon(IPKKND) and that became her most famous role so far and she became recognized and loved by a huge audience. Though that was a supporting role yet she won over the love of many fans with her character.

After bidding her character Lavanya adieu in IPKKND, she participated in Femina Miss India 2012 Pageant  where she was crowned Femina Miss Beautiful Smile 2012.

In july 2012, Sana began portraying the Character of Riya, which was the female lead in Star Plus's crime drama Arjun- Har Yug Mai Ayega Ek. Ufortunately  she had to quit the show in October due to health reasons. Though the character of Riya was comparatively short lived, it left a huge impact on the hearts of the fans of the show and her chemistry with the lead actor Shaleen Malhotra was loved by the audience.

From there Sana took a break from television and went back to modelling. She has featured in Telly Calender 2013 and 2014.

Currently she is doing a movie  which marks her debut in the Telegu Industry called "Dikkulu  Choodaku Rammya" which means- Don't look here and there Ram.. The movie is based on family drama wherein a father and his son fall in love with the same girl, the character of which is to be played by Sana. The movie is expected to be released by September or October. Sana tells that this a family drama full of emotions.

Whether as the cute Sara, the cheerful and chirpy Shefali, the stylish and compassionate Lavanya or the sweet but bold Riya, Sana has been loved by the audience by  whichever role she has portrayed.

An awesome actress with amazing persona, here is wishing  Sana Khan a very Happy Birthday on the behalf of her fans.

Edited by Moumimon - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sana Khan:
Born: June 13, 1993 (age 21)
Religion : Muslim
Nationality: Indian
College: National College
Years active: 20011-present
Relationship status: Single

Sana khan was born on 13 June 1993 in Mumbai. Sana started her career as a model, did a lot of advertisements Sana khan is the most popular model. she gained huge popularity as Lavanya Kashyap aka Sana Khan in Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Sana khan entered the Femina Miss India 2012 pageant. She did extremely well and was crowned Femina Miss Beautiful Smile 2012. Miss 2012 Contestants.

Career of Sana Khan:

Sana Khan landed Television Industry by the role of Shefali in Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2, her first show on the Indian Channel Imagine TV, then landed her next role as Lavanya Kashyap in STAR Plus's blockbuster show, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Unfortunately, as her character was supporting, she exited the show after almost 7 months essaying the role of Lavanya. After exiting the show,Sana khan entered the Femina Miss India 2012 pageant. She did extremely well and was crowned Femina Miss Beautiful Smile 2012.

Sana Khan in Arjun:

Sana Khan who was last seen as Lavanya on Star Plus's popular show Iss Pyar ko Kya Naam Doon with Four Lions Production House, but soon we will get to see her back on the tube once again with Four Lions Production House with their new bi-weekly show Arjun. She will be essaying the role of a glamorous hot cop Riya. Riya in the show who is a researcher and it's her dream to become a part of the ETF team. Riya is intelligent, fast, emotional and a confident girl. Her brain works like a super computer. She does quick calculations in few seconds. She only focuses on her dream to become a part of the ETF team. Sana in the show  played a cop alongside Arjun played by Shaleen Malhotra. Riya, a cop, a researcher, who is totally opposite to what Sana is in real life.

Sana Khan in Miss India:

The super cute Sana Khan, popularly known as Lavanya of Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, is all set to rock the ramp and is busy preparing herself. In fact, as per the latest update she found a place in the top 20 finalists of Pantaloons Femina Miss India Pageant 2012.Sana Khan,did extremely well and was crowned Femina Miss Beautiful Smile 2012.

Sana Khan aka Lavanya in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon:

Lavanya aka Sana Khan bids adieu to Star Plus' popular show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon as creatives decided that its not fruitful to keep the character of Lavanya in the show when love is budding up between the lead's Arnav and Khush.  Creatives were planning to bring Sana Khan back to take revenge, after all its drama. After,Karan Goddwani it was supposed to be Sana khan's comeback on Star Plus' popular show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, but unfortunately the show bid adieu too soon.

Sana Khan in Telugu movie

Sana Khan is making her movie debut with a Telugu movie, tentatively titled Dikkulu Choodaku Rammaya ( Don't look here and there Ram) . The movie is based on a family drama wherein a father and his son fall in love with a same girl, the character of which is to be played by Sana. The movie is expected to be released by September or October. In her own words,

"It's a family drama full of emotions. I have started shooting for the movie and I am speaking Telugu for the first time. Though its little difficult for me to speak Telugu but I am enjoying it."

Though she has grabbed a movie, yet she didn't forget Television,

"Television has given me a lot and it will always be my first love so if anything good (any good project)  will come my way then I would like to go ahead with it."

Some interesting Facts about Sana Khan

1 Sana was born in Mumbai.
2. She was crowned Femina Miss India Beautiful Smile.
3. Her best friend is TV actresses Priyal Gor.
4. Her wardrobe is filled with Rainbow colors.
5. She is willing to pursue a career in Fashion Designing.
6. She likes giving fashion tips to people and dress up.
7. She was among the top five contestants for Femina Miss Teen at the age of 16.
8. According to an article she is just like her character in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon as according to her she is very moody and bubbly kind of person who loves to enjoy life more than bearing it.
9. She wants to do an action oriented role like the one in Arjun but this time on big screen.
10. She loves taking up challenges.
11. Her favorite TV channels are Star Plus, Sony, Disney Channel and Channel V.
12. Her favorite reality TV shows are Fear Factor International and Big Boss.
13. For her role in Arjun she was asked to watch videos of Angelina Jolie and Castle as the creative wanted her to appear like that.
14. She loves chivalrous men who open doors and pull chairs for a woman.
15. She is not a traditional girl, and not a hard core feminist. She is just a sweet girl who likes to be pampered.
16. She follows brands like Zara, Forever and Mango etc.
17. Her favorite shopping destination is Bangkok.
18. "Life is too short, enjoy everyday" this quote has profounded impact on her.
19. She wants to break this law"Love as you want, marry as your parents want."
20. The weirdest thing she has ever tasted is Soya sauce mixed with chilly sauce and vinegar.
21. She is crazy about Shahrukh Khan.
22. The craziest rumor she has heard about herself is that She drinks and smoke but she doesn't.
23. She would like togo on vacation with Sonam Kapooras she admires her style the most.
24. To her a man's most attractive feature is his Smile.
25. Her favorite movie is Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.
26. According to her love is life and a gift.
27. Her favorite food on Eid is Sheer kurma and Biryani.
28. She would love to get locked with her BFF in a room.

29.She designs her own dress.

30.She s shoppaholic.

31.She likes to travel.

32.Even though she is shopaholic she s choosy and very particular about what to buy.

Edited by devildiva21 - 9 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Edited by DivineDarkness - 9 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Happy wala Birthday Sana 🤗 Loved, loved, loved you as Lavanya in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? 😳 You are a fabulous actress and I hope this year brings you loads of work, happiness and success! God bless!

''To the world's beautiful and gorgeous Dimple Doll,here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday...

May Allah bless you with loads of Happiness and Success... May this Birthday bring loads of Happiness in your Life... 

May Allah be your Guide in every step of your Life and in every Endeavour...

Wishing you all the best for the future and Hope to see you on the screen very soon... All the best wishes for your upcoming movie...

Love,
Anika.''

A very Happy Birthday Sana Khan😃May god bless you with everything you desire from your life. May you achieve greatest heights of success. We hope to see you onscreen soon😃Love you 🤗

Sanjana😳

Hey Sana🤗

Happy Bday Dimple Grl😆

Many many happy reaturns of the day🥳

I really loved u as La in IPK n u also rocked as Rhea in Arjun😃

U have a very charming personality😳

May this Bday bring loads of joy happiness and love in your life⭐️

Love you❤️

Hey sana wish you a very happy birthday to you. May god bless you with lots of success and happiness. And you will become the best actress in the world.

You know what i loved you very much and you are very nice person.

First time I see you in kitni mohabbat hain seson 2 and became fan at first sight. Actually sorry for rude but as compared to season one of KMH  I don't like season two much but I watched that show only for you.

Specially your dimpled smile..

I love that scene in KMH when you dancing on tip tip barsa paani with kritika to seduce karan and you are looking beautiful and gorgeous on white saree..

And after KMH you come in IPKKND. And you are portraying the character of lavanaya..

And your character was awesome. And you are looking dam beautiful in lavanya character.

Your modern character is so good. And when you started wear saree and suits in IPKKND you looked dam gorgeous.

Loved your friendship woth khushi in IPKKND.. Loved the way you call khushi chamkili..

But you left that show..

Lekin koi gal nahi you comeback in arjun and i loved your bubbly, innocent and hygienic freek character. You are very tough and yet you are very emotional.

Loved the way how you help your friend.

Loved your dialog in arjun serial

"aurat ki kaabiliyat pe kabhi shaq nahi karna chahiye".

Loved your friendship with shree chotu. Loved how you always take care of arjun..

I am madly in love with your riya character and your and shaleen jodi.

Our magical couple shana/ ariya.

And you both always rock.

And wish you once again a very happy birthday.. And hope one day I will meet with you..

Love-

Shweta..

a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 our DIMPLE DOLL aka RIYA aka SANA KHAN😛😛😳

may all ur wishes come true n u get all d success in ur life😃

many many happy returns of d day HAPPY BIRTHDAY😃😛😊

Happy Birthday Sana Khan.. May God bless you with all the success and stay happy. We always like you as Lavanya as you made your space beautifully in Ipkknd. May God shine your future Dimple Girl. Once again happy birthday and party hard 🥳

A symphony of roses 
Sweet perfume in the air 
Carried upon wings of love 
Heartfelt wishes I want to share 
I wish U sunshine each day
To warm U head to toe
Peace and perfect harmony 
To follow U wherever U go
I wish U nothing but good things 
For U truly deserve the best
Have a very Happy Birthday Dimple Doll

Love u as Riya and Lavanya. U played Riya so beautifully she became real to us. Love ur dimple smile. U have the most cutest smile on earth. Always keep smiling Sana. Love u a lot.
May God give u all the happiness and success in life.

Tabassum Saba.

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Sana❤️ Have a wonderful and superb day...You're one of the amazing actress I've come accross on TV and a gem of person. I've especially loved you as Lavanya in Iss Pyaar...you were fab'😳 I'm sad that your role didn't lasted for too long in the show your character deserved to come back   Wishing you loads of love and happiness and May God bless you always...Enjoy and party hard because it's YOUR day😃

All the best for your future projects my doll❤️ Always keep smiling❤️

Sana -the black beauty

one of the charming ladies of televisions

she is best remembered for her expressions and cute dimple and smile

her effervescent nature and gr8 fashion sense a had bagged her the lead debut in tollywood

wish SANA my hearty wishes on her b'day and may have a great and promising career in cinema

love u sana hope to see u soon in TV and big screen

ALL the Best wishes😃

Dear Sana,

Happy Birthday!!  Keep up the spirit!  You are fun and adorable.  We love you as Lavanya.  We continue to cherish your work in IPKKND though it's been years.  All the best for your future!  Keep smiling!

Love,

IPKKND Blast from the Past members

(..Anita.., aarwen, AKAD, Arshidiehardfan, ArshiHamesha, BarunDiwani, PutijaChalhov, cinthiann1758, DurgaS, Pretty_Nebula, Horizon, ipkkndfan30, ina211, indi52, Issk, javeria3991, Katelyn, kizh72, MehreenB, salooni, Samin6, sigrid, sohara, supriya.arshi, wiwy and co.)   

p.s.  Love your dimples!!

Haapy birthday dimple queen

Ur all dream become true

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  SANA🥳

Many  happy  returns  of the  day

May  god  bless  you

Go  ahead  baby  doll

Wishing You a very Happy Birthday Dimple Doll Sana.

Loved You as Lavanya and loved you more as Riya. God Bless You.

Hope to see you back on screen soon.

Waiting For your movie. All the best for your future.

Birthdays are a new start, fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals, move forward with fresh confidence and courage. may you have an amazing today. Birthday is always special because it helps you to see how far you have come and how far you still have to go, hope your all Hopes and dreams comes true, wishing you a very very very beautiful day and year ahead, may all be good and all come true On this very special day of you i wish you  a very Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart! many many happy returns of the day😛

HapPY Birthday Sana Khan...
Have a blast🥳
May you get all the success and happiness in your life... and always get what you want...
Love You Dimple Doll...
Party  Hard...🥳

A Very Happy Bday to you Sana 🥳

Have seen you from teen diva and always liked you, but Lavanya Kashyap stole my heart! 
You were amazing as the bratty girlfriend of ASR's and then the cute best friend to Khushi! May you get all the happiness and success ..wishing you a blissful life ahead!
Keep Rocking gal ..Love you ❤️

Wishing dimple doll a great birthday and wonderful life ahead

Edited by Riya.S.007 - 9 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Edited by Riya.S.007 - 9 years ago
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ms9mqUE4zw&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPC6mvIccQA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cA5d9SpgnM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAX1Ms-6kio[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNQNq3g0YaY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPC6mvIccQA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Moumimon - 9 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail

Hi peeps now for some official Thanks Giving..

We would like to thank everyone who helped in making this thread without whom this would have never been possible..

Thanks to Silentsilver & Riya.S.007 for writeups..

Special Thanks to Miss.K aka callmemaybe..for these Lovely Tags..

Special Thanks to our Moderator ..Naina..

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Sana
You have always been my favourite 😃 and I just love the perfection of your skill.

I have been watching you since Kitni Mohabbat hai 2 and I am your fan. You were just fab in every characyter you have given and the Character of Riya from Arjun -HYMAEA won my heart. Your exit from the show was heart breaking and I still miss you and still think about the incomplete story of Riya. Love your chirpiness and bubly dismple smile. Stay blessed and always be happy.

I am wishing you a very Happy Birthday Sana Khan.
May you get everything perfect and best in life and your success reach the heights. 😃

All the very best for you Movie and please come back soon on the screen. We miss you terribly.

Some signatures specially for you

Edited by Vampire-queen - 9 years ago
callmemaybe... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sana,
First of all, I would like to wish you a fabulous birthday. May this birthday bring you more joy, luck and success. You are a beautiful person within and from the outside. I am very happy to be your fan. I appreciate your honest and confident personality. May you be blessed in your personal and professional lives.  I have been an ardent follower of your shows. You are an outstanding actress. I loved the various roles you played in all your shows and how you demonstrated your brilliant acting skills. You are among very few actresses in the Television industry that are know for both their great beauty and talent. Also, you have such a lovely smile.. I wish you best of luck with all your future endeavors and I will always remain your sincere and loving fan.

Love
Kainat 😳
Edited by callmemaybe... - 9 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail

Hi Sana, you are one of my favourite actor in tele world..loved you as Lavanya and in Arjun you were mindblowing as Riya Mukherjee... It was for You I started watching Arjun... Missed you a lot in Arjun...No one would have donr justice to the roles as you did... Both these characters were tailor made for you... Your chemistry with Shaleen, no one can ever match that😳..Even though your stint in both serials were for short period you left a long lasting impression on fans and all those who loves you😳

Happy to know you are doing movie.. Hope it is big success and you get more and more offers both in television and big screen..

Hope to see you back on small screen soon..

Keep Smiling ... Love your Dimple smile☺️

May You Have All Success in Life...

I Hope All Your Birthday Wishes & Dreams come True...

Wishing You Success, Joy & Happiness...