Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smzb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: namsworld

Yeeeks I m not giving her importance... her acting irritated me so much that I end up making post on it.. sorry if I have troubled you

no dear ur post doesn't troubled me... i'm just kept on thinking from yesterday how her rank goes up...😑😑😑 someone in this forum says that...its because from last few days we r paying attention more on the posts which is related to her...πŸ˜•πŸ˜• thats y i'm little freaked outπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
namsworld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no dear ur post doesn't troubled me... i'm just kept on thinking from yesterday how her rank goes up...😑😑😑 someone in this forum says that...its because from last few days we r paying attention more on the posts which is related to her...πŸ˜•πŸ˜• thats y i'm little freaked outπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It's not our fault that her rank increased. It's due to she was tagged in article. And I am taking care of not mentioning her name not even character name😊
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe she herself is not convinced with her character! as even you know who might have guessed that there exists no such character like pukki!!
See when an actor is not convinced of what he/she has to portray he/she can never do justice to it!!!
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gosh! I feel like committing sucide whenever she appears on screen! For goodness sake get rid of her!
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Trust me dear nobody can't teach dumbo anything because she is brainless