Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Even if an entire episode is dedicated to her she wont be able to pull off what Rachana does in a few sec!! Seriously, how does the director approve of her shots..Mayb he is also frustrated!! After the marriage, her acting skills have been going downhill!! Her expressions in the rain scene was hilarious..and the way she walked 2wards Raghav, a robot can show more fluidity that that...She must have been scared her sari would fall off!!πŸ˜†
namsworld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy.r

Even if an entire episode is dedicated to her she wont be able to pull off what Rachana does in a few sec!! Seriously, how does the director approve of her shots..Mayb he is also frustrated!! After the marriage, her acting skills have been going downhill!! Her expressions in the rain scene was hilarious..and the way she walked 2wards Raghav, a robot can show more fluidity that that...She must have been scared her sari would fall off!!πŸ˜†

I am glad that you have noticed that... Seriously this rain sequence was worth watching only bcoz of Ashish Chowdhry and Rachana Parulkar. She seemed to be afraid to act in front of these 2πŸ˜†

Rachana Parulkar is superb in expressions, I can't take my eyes off from her when she is on screen. She keeps changing her expression every second. She is too good.πŸ‘
AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: namsworld

I am glad that you have noticed that... Seriously this rain sequence was worth watching only bcoz of Ashish Chowdhry and Rachana Parulkar. She seemed to be afraid to act in front of these 2πŸ˜†

Rachana Parulkar is superb in expressions, I can't take my eyes off from her when she is on screen. She keeps changing her expression every second. She is too good.πŸ‘

She is a newbie in the world of acting...so she stands no chance whatsoever when compared to Rachana Parulkar or Ashish Chowdhury...But keeping this fact in mind, the cvs should have given her a role that she can pull off!! She may think she is the second lead...but is still yet to make her presence known... Sorry correction she is making her presence known by irritating us with her acting!! Even Manda who gets few scenes leaves her mark on screen...Have to admit this girl was bearable b4 but post marriage eeww!!🀒
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She's not even worth mentioning. Her acting is bad her daydreaming is bad overall she is blah
Jennyluvhrithik thumbnail
She can nly do bublicious role bt she often fails to do sensative role.. hmmm m proud to be ashna fan as they go wid d flow n we r also go wid dem like a waves..
namsworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jennyragna022

She can nly do bublicious role bt she often fails to do sensative role.. hmmm m proud to be ashna fan as they go wid d flow n we r also go wid dem like a waves..

Yes she can only do bubilicious roles not capable for sensative/emotional role.. AshNa can do any kind of role.. hats off to them
IThinkALot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
okay tell me one thing can u teach a donkey a b d nd 1 2 3 4 😊nhi naa same is wid pakhi her face is so expressionlss nobdy cn teach her acting 🀒 nd only visible feature in hr face is her lips 🐷
smzb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: namsworld

Seriously!! Somebody please teach her how to act... She can't act...

She is only good in showing 32 teeth. She can't do emotional scenes, very expression less.

I think you people have guessed that about whom I am talking. Don't want to mention the name😑

Sorry if I have hurt anyone but I am so frustrated bcoz of her expressionless face so made this post

areeh... forget it yaar it dosn't matter how worst she is as an actress... don't give her so much importance... 🀒🀒🀒
namsworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: ban18

okay tell me one thing can u teach a donkey a b d nd 1 2 3 4 😊nhi naa same is wid pakhi her face is so expressionlss nobdy cn teach her acting 🀒 nd only visible feature in hr face is her lips 🐷

🀣 True...

Word Count: 1

namsworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: smzb

areeh... forget it yaar it dosn't matter how worst she is as an actress... don't give her so much importance... 🀒🀒🀒

Yeeeks I m not giving her importance... her acting irritated me so much that I end up making post on it.. sorry if I have troubled you