Somebody please teach her Acting!!

namsworld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Seriously!! Somebody please teach her how to act... She can't act...
She is only good in showing 32 teeth. She can't do emotional scenes, very expression less.

I think you people have guessed that about whom I am talking. Don't want to mention the name😡

Sorry if I have hurt anyone but I am so frustrated bcoz of her expressionless face so made this post

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idonkno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup!! Guessed it!! She really needs no introduction. She is the worst actor in EMA. Even Ramu Kaka is better than her 😆
Completely agree with you. The scene looses it's grace because of her. There is no impact of any of her scenes on me (And I can count most of you guys agreeing with me 😃 but not all )

Edited by idonkno - 10 years ago
namsworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: idonkno

Yup!! Guessed it!! She really needs no introduction. She is the worst actor in EMA. Even Ramu Kaka is better than her 😆

Completely agree with you. The scene looses it's grace because of her. There is no impact of any of her scenes on me (And I can count most of you guys agreeing with me 😃 but not all )

Yes she is not capable of making impact on audience. she can't carry the whole scene on her own sholder. Ache khase emotional scene ka kachara kar deti hai😕
Breathing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
That lunatic 32 teeths is always in my nerves from the start... her horrible dream seq and lala land... makes me to hate her so much and now🤢
phanita_21 thumbnail
yes she and her monotonous expressions either she laughs broadly or she cries asif someone dead
she cant carry any expressions...avneet kaur who played chota pakhi is far far betterthan this grownup kid...she should learn acting from her
Barunash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Each and every comment above - agree
And her offscreen overpowers her character on screen so thodi Bohot sympathy for pakhi onscreen also goes down the drain
namsworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhanuli

That lunatic 32 teeths is always in my nerves from the start... her horrible dream seq and lala land... makes me to hate her so much and now🤢

Her 32 teeth and dream seq is very annoying and her poor acting skills making it more annoying🤢
noodle2808 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: namsworld

Seriously!! Somebody please teach her how to act... She can't act...

She is only good in showing 32 teeth. She can't do emotional scenes, very expression less.

I think you people have guessed that about whom I am talking. Don't want to mention the name😡

Sorry if I have hurt anyone but I am so frustrated bcoz of her expressionless face so made this post

👏 well said. Expressionless . Mostly though her character is shown to be dumb look at the rain scene where it's obvious that Raghav is interested in Kalpi (plus she already knows that he wanted to marry Kalpi but has conveniently forgotten that). Her character is so badly written
namsworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: y.sravani

yes she and her monotonous expressions either she laughs broadly or she cries asif someone dead

she cant carry any expressions...avneet kaur who played chota pakhi is far far betterthan this grownup kid...she should learn acting from her

Yes baby Pakhi was too good.. we can't resist from appreciating her acting even though she was playing the same character
namsworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: noodle2808

👏 well said. Expressionless . Mostly though her character is shown to be dumb look at the rain scene where it's obvious that Raghav is interested in Kalpi (plus she already knows that he wanted to marry Kalpi but has conveniently forgotten that). Her character is so badly written

Exactly last 2 episodes she had opportunity to show her skills but she failed... these 2 episodes confirmed that she can't act🥱