Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Yellowdiamond

Why was she talking to nurse? Any ideas!! Is it because of gauri!! Lol

may be usko pata chalgaya hoga ki uska dimak me kuch locha hai..kudh ke liye appointment le rahi hogi poookhi..
Edited by .Indu. - 10 years ago
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ohhh right!! 😉
roohini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was also didnt get d reason n moreover car door was open n if someone behind us shouting so loudly we ill defo curious to kno wats hapning but I think wid her brain her ears n eyes also stop working...thats y c didnt saw truth in raghavs eyes wen he is looking at kalpi
Ragnaheaven thumbnail

Originally posted by: roohini

I was also didnt get d reason n moreover car door was open n if someone behind us shouting so loudly we ill defo curious to kno wats hapning but I think wid her brain her ears n eyes also stop working...thats y c didnt saw truth in raghavs eyes wen he is looking at kalpi

she knows and pretend not to know so she can continue to be in her la la world... it's so strange these kind of selfish people who claim to love someone but the truth is they only love themselves..

she will never be happy if she carries these kind of attitude.

remember PD tweet " some people refuse to believe even if the truth is in front of them"

I pity her..🤢
roohini thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamsa74

she knows and pretend not to know so she can continue to be in her la la world... it's so strange these kind of selfish people who claim to love someone but the truth is they only love themselves..

she will never be happy if she carries these kind of attitude.

remember PD tweet " some people refuse to believe even if the truth is in front of them"

I pity her..🤢

Ohhh really pd tweets this..its related to her aswel...c knows d truth abt serial trp but not ready to accept that it increase coz of only Ashish n Rachna
donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nahi ramu ka accident hua vo pakhi ke bina kuch nahi kaungi so nurse call her and inform her about this
😆
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes it has to be dadi! As she is the one with home nurse now!