Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 5

Zain was shell shocked at Aaliya's reaction. He knew perfectly well what his mistake was and he also knew how deeply his action must have hurt her. And so he wasn't surprised at all that she was angry at him but he wasn't expecting her reaction to be this cold and hateful towards him.

It took all of Aaliya's will to keep her eyes fixed on the door and not turn to look at Zain. She fought the tears that were brimming in her eyes as she didn't want to appear weak in her resolve in front of him. She knew very well that he felt terribly remorse and guilty of what he did but she also knew that these feelings were heightened because of his fear of losing her after her accident.

Zain mustered up the courage to speak up:" Princess I know that what I've hurt-"

Aaliya finally turned around and looked at him fiercely in the eyes: "PRINCESS? What Princess? Whose Princess?"

Zain pulled back and cringed internally at Aaliya's ferocity and spiteful words. This didn't go unnoticed by Aaliya. She knew how much her words and attitude is causing him great pain and grief and it wasn't any easier for her either. She felt like she was stabbing her own heart with a sharp knife everytime she hurted him but she needed to do this. She had forgave him too easily in the past, so this time around he's going to have to work harder to earn her forgiveness. Aaliya knows that her weakness is that she falls easily for Zain's natural charm and cuteness but this time she was going to toughen up her heart and her mind so that Zain won't repeat this kind of mistake again.

Zain looked down at the floor and with a trembling voice answered her question which was meant to be rhetorical:" My Princess. You are MY Princess. My Kikit. My Mamu Ki Bhanji, My wife -" Zain's voice broke and he started crying profusely. He didn't know what to say to Aaliya. He knew that no matter what he told her, it didn't justify what he had done to her. He loved her and so he should have been with her even if the entire world was against her. But he didn't, he failed miserably in his duty as her husband and her lover.

Aaliya was shocked seeing the sight of Zain breaking down. Her hand automatically raised itself on its own to comfort him but her mind didn't let her and she pulled her hands back. But she couldn't bear to see him like this anymore, so she needed to send him out of there before her resolve shatters to pieces in a few second.

Aaliya did her best to put on a hard mask and she told him as seriously as she could : " As I said earlier, please get out of here. I don't want to see you."

Zain felt like he had been struck by a storm that wreaked havoc in his heart. He quietly nodded his head slightly but before he got up, he slowly placed the taveez that he had brought for her from the dargah. It looks we're not going to the dargah anytime soon as I had planned thought Zain wistfully.

And then he quickly left the room without turning around once to take a look at Aaliya as he feared that her ice-cold face expressions would pierce his heart even more. As soon as he closed the door, he slid down against the door and started crying even harder. Zain wrapped his arms around his knees and hid his face in between his arms so that the people walking in the corridor couldn't see.

On the other side of the room, Aaliya gently took the taveez and held it close to her heart. Unable to control herself she started to break down into hysterical sobs. But she quickly covered her mouth with her hands so that Zain wouldn't be able to hear her as she was certain that he was still at the door.

But Aaliya was a tad late as Zain had heard her crying and he had peeked through the window to check on Aaliya. Zain was stunned at what he saw. And now he could connect the dots and everything started to fall into place in his mind. Zain's lips formed a gentle and warm smile as he watched his wife cutely trying to smother her sobs. A tap on his shoulder caused Zain to snap out of his thoughts and he turned to see Fahad standing right behind him.

Fahad: "What are you going here outside Zain? Let's go inside and see Aaliya." Fahad was about to open Aaliya's door when Zain blocked his way.

Zain: " No Bhai. umm Aaliya is actually sleeping right now. I think we shouldn't disturb her and let her be. Let's just go see dad right now."

Fahad: "Um in that case okay.." Fahad and Zain turned around to make their way to Usman's room but they stopped in tracks when they saw something they never expected in their wildest dreams.

Surraiya was standing in the hospital corridor facing them and to say that she looked devastated was an understandment. Surraiya's eyes were swollen red from crying and she looked so weak like she could snap like a twig at any moment. With no strength left her in body, Surraiya's body gave in and she was about to drop to the floor when Zain and Fahad rushed to her side and caught her before she could fall to the ground. Seeing her sons' protectiveness and caring nature towards her Surraiya started crying even more vehemently.

---End of Chapter 5---

I'm sorry this is such a short update but I Hope you all enjoyed this part as well.

Do let me know what you think and don't hesitate to share what you want to happen.

I'll try to incorporate it if I like your ideas๐Ÿ˜›

Chapter 6

Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsm update
Loved it
Very beautifully written
Continue soon
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Saheba, this was damm amazing๐Ÿ‘
i can't wait for the next part
update asap๐Ÿ˜›
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was so beautiful and I hated how much pain both zain and aliya were going through..I could picture it all in my head and it was so heart breaking..thank god u stopped or else I would have started crying..but really well done and I'm really looking forward to next update..and I love long updates so can't wait:-)
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice Update..Beautifully written ๐Ÿ‘
I jus luved it..
Plz Cont Soon :)
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nyc plzzz update soon
funpanie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail