Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I loved it ! <33 Wow! I too hate Zain for not supporting Aaliya :x But I seriously admire the way you penned down Zain and Usman's feelings ! The pain Usman was going through when he realised about his niece's condition was very well written πŸ‘ Saheba, thanks for the pm 😳 And yeah thanks for finally updating πŸ˜› Waiting for next update! Now I know you'll end your story on a happy note 😭 I love sad endings more you know πŸ˜›
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey its really osem plzzz continue soon i m eagerly waiting for da nxt part i cannot wait to read plzzz update soon
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simran422

Usman loves aliya alot 😊

Really nice update!
tysm for the PM dear and do update soon.

Thank you 😳
will do my best!

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I loved it ! <33 Wow! I too hate Zain for not supporting Aaliya :x But I seriously admire the way you penned down Zain and Usman's feelings ! The pain Usman was going through when he realised about his niece's condition was very well written πŸ‘ Saheba, thanks for the pm 😳 And yeah thanks for finally updating πŸ˜› Waiting for next update! Now I know you'll end your story on a happy note 😭 I love sad endings more you know πŸ˜›

Thank you Hermain. I'm glad you felt Zain's and Usman's emotions.😳
I will do my best to update soon.
LOL right now I don't even have an ending in mind so let's see whether it's going to be happy or sad.πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: zayalove

Hey its really osem plzzz continue soon i m eagerly waiting for da nxt part i cannot wait to read plzzz update soon

Thank you 😳 I will do my best not to keep you waiting long this time around πŸ˜›
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver_19

Thank you Hermain. I'm glad you felt Zain's and Usman's emotions.😳
I will do my best to update soon.
LOL right now I don't even have an ending in mind so let's see whether it's going to be happy or sad.πŸ˜‰

Then I should keep predicting lol πŸ˜› Btw, you're welcome 😳
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG saheba, amazing update
finally aliya gained consciousness,
don't know what aliya is going to do now
continue soonπŸ˜›
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ahh, cliffhanger again! You are evil πŸ˜†
Before I say anything else, thanks for the PM!
Yayy, Mamu woke up! I loved how he was instantly concerned for everybody, especially Zain and Fahad. Now, he just has to be okay in the show too and everything'll be fine! :D
Talk about hitting the nail on the head...Mamu immediately knew that something was wrong between Zain and Aaliya...and he had every right to be disappointed.
And again, yayy, Aaliya woke up too! Kudos to you for the way you described Zain's relief and Aaliya's grief! While I feel bad for Zain, he does need to suffer a little bit. :P I agree with you; he gets away with things way too easily in the show! But still though...happy ending, please? πŸ˜ƒ
Update soon? :)

Originally posted by: zainaliya-12

OMG saheba, amazing update

finally aliya gained consciousness,
don't know what aliya is going to do now
continue soonπŸ˜›

Thank you so much Sahar 😳
I will 😊

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Ahh, cliffhanger again! You are evil πŸ˜†

Before I say anything else, thanks for the PM!
Yayy, Mamu woke up! I loved how he was instantly concerned for everybody, especially Zain and Fahad. Now, he just has to be okay in the show too and everything'll be fine! :D
Talk about hitting the nail on the head...Mamu immediately knew that something was wrong between Zain and Aaliya...and he had every right to be disappointed.
And again, yayy, Aaliya woke up too! Kudos to you for the way you described Zain's relief and Aaliya's grief! While I feel bad for Zain, he does need to suffer a little bit. :P I agree with you; he gets away with things way too easily in the show! But still though...happy ending, please? πŸ˜ƒ
Update soon? :)

LOL yes I am evil..I always like to end with a cliffhanger
And your welcome πŸ˜ƒ
I'm really glad that you liked the update, I only hope to keep living up to all my reader's expectationsπŸ˜› Update will be up very soon. I'm just getting some of my school work out of the way so that I can write the update peacefully.😳