Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Plzzz update your writting skills r vry gud u described zain s pain really well plszzz update soon
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 4

Usman looked around the room carefully while he was lying on the bed. He wondered for how long had he been here like this? How was his family? What was going on at home? He was starting to get very impatient and he wanted to get out of this hospital and get back to Barkat Villa as soon as possible. A sudden loud opening of the door caused him to turn his head around and he saw his two sons standing there at the door with tears overflowing their eyes. Usman smiled seeing them, he could imagine the pain and nightmare they had gone through. Both Fahad and Zain ran up to Usman and hugged him tightly. No words were exchanged, only a moment of pure blissful happiness and relief was being shared between the father and two sons.

In an attempt to lighten the mood Usman joked: "Arrey why are you two being so emotional? Did you really think that I'm going to leave that easily?" Fahad and Zain smiled warmly at their father and they hugged him even tighter.

Usman:" Where is everybody else? Where is Aaliya? I'm surprised that she didn't accompany you Zain, knowing my niece I'm sure she would be running to come to see me first thing after hearing news of my recovery."

Fahad looked at Zain who was staring hard at the floor and avoiding to look at Usman straight in the eyes while he was filled with remorse and guilt. This was the moment that he was dreading but he knew that he had to face this. If he can't face Usman then how is he suppose to face Aaliya once she wakes up? IF she wakes up, Zain corrected himself with a heavy heart.

Usman: "What? why are you two so quiet? Zain what is wrong? Zain look at me."

At his father's order Zain lifted his face up and looked at Usman in the eyes. Just from a single look, Usman could tell that something terribly wrong happened to his niece while he was unconscious and from the look on Zain's face he could also gather that Zain was not able to protect her.

This time Usman asked more seriously: "Where is Aaliya Zain?"

Zain gulped and after taking a short breath he replied: "She's right here in the hospital dad" Usman's forehead wrinkled in confusion. Zain continued:" She's in the room right down this very corridor"

Usman's eyes widened with shock at this revelation. Zain silently narrated the whole incident to Usman while Usman listened in disbelief. A tear fell off Usman's eyes as he thought about how he just narrowly escaped the jaws of death and now his niece was in that exact situation. Usman removed the needles from his hands.

Seeing this Zain and Fahad protested. Zain: "Dad what are you doing? You still need to rest."

Usman: " No what I need to do right now is to see my niece" Having said that, Usman carefully got off the bed on his own refusing to take any of his son's help as he was very much disappointed in both of them for being unable to protect Aaliya in his absence. Suddenly, the doctor came in the room in a hurry and halted when he saw Usman.

Doctor: "Mr Abdullah what are you doing? You can't get off the bed as your health is still at risk! If you do this then your health can deteriorate!" And the doctor dragged Usman back to his bed despite his protest. Usman was very frustrated as he badly wanted to go take a look at his niece whose condition was critical instead of lying here like a useless vegetable on the bed!

Doctor: "Here is your medicine Mr Abdullah and this is a prescription of everything that he needs. As long as you all follow it then he should be perfectly fit in no time." Zain thanked the doctor and took the prescription. Zain looked sadly at Usman who was looking the other way with tears falling off his eyes thinking about his niece. The doctor was about to leave when he remembered why he rushed here in the first place.

Doctor: " Oh I forgot to tell you!! Mrs Aaliya Abdullah gained consciousness!"

Usman, Fahad and Zain couldn't believe their ears. Zain: "What? Aaliya..Aaliya woke up?" He asked hesitantly, he wanted to make sure that he wasn't dreaming or hearing anything wrong.

The Doctor smiled: "Yes your wife woke up. She is still suffering from injuries on her head and a few broken ribs but otherwise she's fine. You can go meet her right now if you want".

Zain's happiness knew no bounds and his knees buckled under causing him to drop to the floor as he felt a wave of relief wash over him. He felt like he could finally breathe again , the hole that he felt in his heart was again filled with light and happiness from this news. Zain wiped his tears away and dashed to Aaliya's room. Usman tried to get up but Fahad stopped him. Usman was really frustrated, he thought that lying here while his niece was in danger was the worst feeling in the world. But he was wrong an even worse feeling than that is not being able to go see his niece when she finally came back from battling death.

Aaliya was lying on the bed and all the previous events that occurred before she got into this accident started to replay itself in her mind. Tears formed in her eyes as she recollected Zain's unresponsive behavior when she was being accused of having an affair with Zubair. She brushed the tears away furiously and wondered in anger why didn't Allah just take her away. What was the point of keeping her alive? As if to answer her question, Zain bursted into the room at that very moment.

Zain quickly came to sit beside Aaliya and took her hand in his. Zain was about to apologize to her when Aaliya suddenly removed her hands from his and turned her face away in the opposite direction.

Before Zain could even utter a word Aaliya told him coldly:" Please get out of here."

---End of Chapter 4---

So sorry for the long wait everyone. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I promise to update the next part soon to make it up to you all.๐Ÿ˜›

I hope you liked this part as well. Please don't forget to comment.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chapter 5

Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awsm update
very nicely written
aliya is awake as well yaay
the last line of aliya's has scared me now
wonder what will happen
continue soon
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really awesome work.
Loved it.
Aaliya was helpless too loved the way you wrote Osman's emotions.
And Zain was being an total *** to Aaliya I guess coz he didn't support her.
It was worth the wait I guess.
Please continue soon and pm me.
Thanks a lot. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Humzy

wow awsm update

very nicely written
aliya is awake as well yaay
the last line of aliya's has scared me now
wonder what will happen
continue soon

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ
LOL yes that's why I ended it that way๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

Really awesome work.
Loved it.
Aaliya was helpless too loved the way you wrote Osman's emotions.
And Zain was being an total *** to Aaliya I guess coz he didn't support her.
It was worth the wait I guess.
Please continue soon and pm me.
Thanks a lot. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ
LOL Zain gets off easily in the show, so I want him to suffer a little here before Aaliya forgives him. ๐Ÿ˜†
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I read all the four chapters it was really very nice ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I felt very bad for aliya๐Ÿ˜ญ but happy surriya knows the real face of bobby
Plzz make zain work hard for the forgiveness of aliya ๐Ÿ˜ณ
continue soon...and do pm me

Originally posted by: craziness05

I read all the four chapters it was really very nice ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I felt very bad for aliya๐Ÿ˜ญ but happy surriya knows the real face of bobby
Plzz make zain work hard for the forgiveness of aliya ๐Ÿ˜ณ
continue soon...and do pm me

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And yes I will.
LOL that is the intention, Zain miyan will have to work harder here๐Ÿ˜†
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver_19

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And yes I will.
LOL that is the intention, Zain miyan will have to work harder here๐Ÿ˜†

Welcome๐Ÿค—
It will be treat to see zain miyan working harder๐Ÿ˜ƒ
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Usman loves aliya alot ๐Ÿ˜Š
Really nice update!
tysm for the PM dear and do update soon.