Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you so much everyone!😛
I'm really touched by your responses.😳
Yes I promise to update soon. I already have the main ideas written down for the next chapter, I just need to write in detail and make it flow. And I have to study as well. But I will update this week don't worry, I made you all wait long enough. :)

As requested, I have added the links to the pages..sorry I didn't do it before as I didn't know how to do it.😆 But rest assured that links will be added to every chapter from now on. 😉

Cheers,
Saheba
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it is really amazing ff..
Do cont soon..
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its an awsm story
plz plz cont saheba !!
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read all the chapters in a go yesterday!
Couldn't comment at thta time! But I must say, Amazing FF yaar!!!
Truly, truly loved it!
The way you write and give a flow to the story is what i like the most!
And of course, the concept is also very nice!

Pls continue soon... I'll be waiting!

Originally posted by: Riya5666

Read all the chapters in a go yesterday!

Couldn't comment at thta time! But I must say, Amazing FF yaar!!!
Truly, truly loved it!
The way you write and give a flow to the story is what i like the most!
And of course, the concept is also very nice!

Pls continue soon... I'll be waiting!

Aww thank you very much.😳
I am truly flattered.😳
And I am glad to see that you and some other new readers as well are reading the previous chapters and enjoyed it.😊

I will update soon, that's a promise to everyone.😃

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Add me in
Great FF can understand ur busy but Plz complete the story
Love
Sim
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this is my first time...read in one go.its a cute one the convo between ZaYa.keep writing.liked the story.:)
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Plzz plz saheba update soon ..
I m waiting for the new part ..
Dont leave it incomplete

Alina

Chapter 7

Seeing Aaliya's genuine smile and the warmth in her eyes, Zain felt like he would burst out of happiness. After everything that happened in the past few days, he thought that he would never experience this kind of happiness. How could he, after all he came really close to losing Aaliya forever. On top of that, he was scared that he was going to lose her trust forever after the mistake that he committed. Now, Aaliya's one smile brought back all the previous happiness and love in their life once again.

Unable to control himself any longer, Zain tilted his head and slowly inched closer and closer to Aaliya while staring intently at her lips.

Aaliya: " What are you doing Zain?"

Zain:" hmm let me think." He pretended to think very carefully for a minute and continued, " oh yeah I'm about to kiss my wife."

Aaliya: " You besharam!! how can you think of kissing when I am in this condition?!"

Zain smirked: " um hello, your ribs are broken but that doesn't mean I can't kiss you! I mean yes we are going to have to postpone our honeymoon until you make a full recovery, but kissing is still doable right."

Aaliya blushed a florid red of deep crimson, and this time she tried to lean in closer to Zain in an attempt to kiss him but alas her chest started to hurt and she fell back lightly on the bed. Zain chuckled at Aaliya's cute antic and leaned in once again for a kiss.

Their lips momentarily touched each other and with it anticipation and desire built up in both of them. They were about to take things further when a sudden knock on the door broke them apart.

"Um is it okay for me enter?", Fahad asked teasingly, " If you two are busy then I can come at an another more appropriate time." Fahad playfully continued.

Zain went to open the door and gave Fahad a " You are so immature for your age look". Fahad just kept grinning and walked to Aaliya's side. His smiled vanished instantly as he scanned her state from top to bottom with a gruesome face, and soon tears started welling up in his eyes. He turned his back to Aaliya and spoke in broken sobs, "I am so sorry for everything that's happened to you Aaliya. I'm so sorry."

Aaliya: " Why are you apologizing Fahad Bhai? Whatever happened isn't your fault and there was nothing you could have done."

Fahad: " Still Aaliya..As a big brother I didn't do anything and just idly stood by and watched you got kicked out the house. I'm sorry for forgetting that you are also my sister. I just couldn't think that Barkat could do something like that-"

"DON'T call her that!", Zain interjected furiously" she is NOT Barkat. She is Meer Khan's daughter, Bobby." Zain emphasized on the word Bobby causing Fahad and Aaliya to flinch slightly at the visible hatred that suddenly consumed Zain and twisted his features.

Aaliya cleared her throat to break the growing tension in the room and asked," Speaking of which..what happened to her? Where is she?"

Zain: " Thrown in jail of course. Right where she should have been all along."

Fahad and Aaliya looked at each other worriedly and Aaliya silently signed Fahad to talk to Zain.

Catching on her message, Fahad went to put a comforting hand on Zain's shoulder and tried to calm him down, "Zain let's forget about that. What's the point of getting worked up over something that's already done. Don't ruin your mood over her."

Zain:" Forget about it?! how can I forget Bhai?! That snake of a woman used every single one of us like chess pieces on a board. And we almost lost both Dad and Aaliya because of her! I will make sure she rots in jail for her entire lifetime for this!"

Fahad sighed exasperatedly and decided the best thing to do would be to just the change the topic for time being, " As you wish Zain. But we will deal with her later...for now let's just focus on our loved ones who needs us okay?"

The room went silent as Fahad and Aaliya wait for his reply. Zain looked back and forth between them and finally gave in with a resigned sigh, " Okay Okay you are right."

Fahad smiled:" Great! So, the doctor has also approved of Dad's discharge, now we can actually take both Dad and Aaliya back home today itself!"

Zain: "Wonderful! Oh then Bhai give me Dad's prescription, I will go and buy his medicine's along with Aaliya's before we head home." Zain grabbed the paper from Fahad and went out of Aaliya's hospital room only to find Suraiya sitting across on the bench.

"Mom?", Zain called out to his mother causing her to snap out from her reverie. She immediately walked up to him and hesitantly asked," How's Aaliya ? She's okay right?"

Zain:" Yes she's fine. The doctor quarantined her to complete bed rest though since her ribs are broken pretty badly. And she got out of bed earlier, so that made it worse."

Suraiya:" Oh okay, I see.'

Zain: " Mom I have to go buy the medicines... in the meantime can you please call the driver to bring a fresh pair of clothes for both Dad and Aaliya and get them to change before we leave?"

Surprised that Zain was entrusting with doing some work related to Aaliya, Suraiya replied in a daze," Of course Zain. You go on ahead"

Suraiya called the driver and to her dismay the clothes had arrived before Zain could came back. The guilt and the shame was so deep that Suraiya was unable to even face herself in the mirror at the moment, let alone face Aaliya.

Suraiya shakingly grabbed her phone and called Zain up.

Suraiya: "Hello, Zain? Where are you? What's taking you so long to buy some medicines?"

Zain:" Oh Mom actually I'm stuck in a long line up here that's why.Why mom? Is there any problem?"

" Huh umm no no there is not problem at all.", Suraiya nervously cut the called and panicked about what she should do when she remembered that Fahad was still inside the room with Aaliya. She was about to call him to tell him to take the clothes, when she spotted Shazia and Nafeesa coming towards her.

Suraiya: "What are you two doing here? You were suppose to stay with the kids at the house right?"

Nafeesa:" Yes Mom but the kids have already fallen asleep now and Chand Khala is with them, so don't worry."

Shazia chuckled:" Yes after all how could we miss the dhamakedaar masala that's going on here."

Suraiya shot Shazia a dirty look to silence her which didn't go unnoticed by Nafeesa. Now that Barkat ouf Bobby was out of the picture, and with Suraiya having sort of lose the strong authority that she had over the household because of the demonstration of her poor judgement, Nafeesa sees a perfect opportunity to use this situation to her advantage to get what she's been yearning for years.

This time she won't let this opportunity slide past her fingers. This time she will get what she wants,no matter what the cost.

---- End of Chapter 7 ----

Finally, I have updated this FF. Hip Hip Hurray 😆

I know this update is not too long, but this is the best that I can do at the moment. And I thought something is better than nothing. 😊 My finals will end this week, then I can give you all long updates.😉

I really hope this update lived up to your expectations..since I've made some of you wait for so long. :(

As always comments/criticisms/suggestions are always welcome. :)

Next update will be posted on Tuesday. 😊

Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
fariya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter Saheba...
Hope nafisa doesn't harm aliya...
Waiting for the next chapter..