Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Edited my comment on page 15 😳 check it!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Reserved ! So sorry I'm at my relatives' place 😳

Anyways, Finally you updated πŸ˜ƒ wow! This was an amazing update! hahah 'kitkit ka bacha' πŸ˜† Osman maamu's words were very well written! and the last part was such a lovely one ❀️

Was this the last update of this FF?πŸ˜• 😲 Looks like it has come to an end..i hope not πŸ˜›

I'm glad that you liked it Hermain. Oh u just gave me an evil idea..that is a really good way to end this FF isn't it? it's seems to be a fitting ending..hmmm..😈 Let's see let's see.πŸ˜†

I have another idea that's been in the back of my mind for so long and i want to see it in the show in the future..I will see when or if I'm ever going to write it..it might just be an ss though..let's see.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver_19

I'm glad that you liked it Hermain. Oh u just gave me an evil idea..that is a really good way to end this FF isn't it? it's seems to be a fitting ending..hmmm..😈 Let's see let's see.πŸ˜† Hahahha! writers leave no stone unturned to make their readers cry πŸ˜›

I have another idea that's been in the back of my mind for so long and i want to see it in the show in the future..I will see when or if I'm ever going to write it..it might just be an ss though..let's see.

Ahh good! Jab bhi likho, pm me 😳 you know me , i'm very sust πŸ˜†
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sahebaaa...!! Finally i found the thread after a long search.Phew..!!
Please Update Saheba...!! Pleasee *asks sweetly*

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Sahebaaa...!! Finally i found the thread after a long search.Phew..!!

Please Update Saheba...!! Pleasee *asks sweetly*

LOL yes you found it..WOW you must really be waiting eagerly for it!!😳
Aww!!!😳
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

LOL yes you found it..WOW you must really be waiting eagerly for it!!😳
Aww!!!😳
I really need to focus more on my studies...but okay I will write little by little everyday and then I'll put up the full update on Sunday latest.πŸ˜ƒ

No Saheba its okay let your exams finish.I did not know u have exams.I am sorry.
Hi Everyone,
I thought with all the happenings in the show everyone's mind must be too busy to remember about FF and things. But apparently notπŸ˜† It's come to my attention that some of my readers are patiently waiting for an update. I'm so touched really😳

Well the thing is my summer semester has almost come to an end. My finals are in three weeks and I have a final paper to write for English that's due in 2 weeks. And truth be told I have been procrastinating lately So I need to get my act straight and focus more on my studies. I will also be very less active on the forum in the coming weeks😭

You all shall get a full long update after my exams are done which in the first week of August.
Oh and as someone requested I will give a sneak peek into the next part tomorrow.

Love you all.

Saheba
ZayaShiz thumbnail
No worries Di...u can finish ur exams...we are patiently waiting(i read long update..yes..!!!) Anything fr long updates..and u never disappoint us..!!
All the very best!! πŸ€—
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All the bst for xams and plzzz update a long part
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Have u left dis ff ?
Pls dont leave n do continue !!!
Its rele nyc :)
M waiting to read zain taking care of aliya ...
Do continue soon pls