Ashish chowdhry: The actor

atulya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys... Am not very good in expressing myself as some of u guys beautifully do.. But as a viewer who was not very regular with daily Hindi soaps, I can clearly feel how I got emotionally attached to one daily soap named ' Ek mutthi aasman'.when I saw the promos before it came on air I was anticipating something different from regular saas bahu saagas and as the show progressed I discovered a real talent besides Rachna Parulkar, called Ashish Chowdhry. Not a very big fan though, initially, this guy now, amazes me with something different every day!!! Drama was apparently not his preferred genre but hats off to this guy he made me fall in love with raghav singhaniya though am already married!!! Anger, frustration, irritation, care a damn attitude, unattached, sharp, aggressive, persuasive,fights to win only, emotional, vulnerable( yes, he is.. ), man with a mission and finally a man head over heels in love with an equally strong headed person who is quite a challenge to him... This guy captured every emotion to the T. This guy can truly, truly ACT... He made all of us fall in love with character with so many grey shades..This guy can make me cry within 2 minutes and cheer for him the next moment... Ashish Chowdhry deserves an aasman of his own... Something really higher than what he has now... Hats off Ashish.. We love you n love you n love u a lil more...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nicely said dear Ashish and Rachana won many of our hearts
DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes..Ashish n Rachna r ruling our hearts with their amazing acting
anjalii123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Luved wat u said abt Ashish.. Besides being a good actor hes a wonderful person.. No negitivity wat so ever in his life.. Very rarely we come across ppl who take every thing in life positively good/bad n hes one of them..wish him the best in everythin he does n hope he gets bigger n better projects to showcase his wonderful talent on a larger platform
Luv u Ashish !! Cudnt have imagined any other actor playin Raghav Singania.. He is the best Raghav EMA cud give the viewers..
Ashish n Rachna r the soul of EMA !!
Edited by rosyanjalii - 10 years ago
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I am sure Ashish will get his Aasman. He is such a great actor whose emotions are clearly visible while he is acting.
.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
agreed..right now Ashish is the bestest star in TV.
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he is damn good.he deserve a recognition for his outstanding work n contribution in EMA. 👏👏👏
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ashish stepped in to an unknown path of his carrier by playing a serious arrogant Raghav and discovered himself coming out as a winner . He won't have thought raghav would have such an impact and he will be showered by love of fans all over the world . Hats off to the guy who put in all his efforts to make it a larger than life character .
Ashish has a long way to go .love him for a humble human he is .🤗

I really appreciate your post atulya.
Edited by dakshaavi - 10 years ago
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
He is a a fabulous actor. And after a long time I have loved an actress and that is Rachana.
Seeing how Ashish can act, i feel Bollywood did not do justice with him.
atulya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Indu.

agreed..right now Ashish is the bestest star in TV.

Yes... A star, a class apart from the breed of actors we see come n go... Unmatched acting skills and yet so humble and approachable... Hez a Rock star !!!!