Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
He needs a tight slap. The weird thing is whenever something comes up like abig issue, he's not around! Kalps gets all the hatred and bad names from him! She gets slapped around but him.. No one touches him.. KHI won't doubt or say anything! Kammu won't say coz he is KHI Pati and Vittu yes to Kammu! Kalps also supports him! Ragz has a good life! He stays mute to all important convo and continues misleading deemveet!
Thanks to cvs for making RS behave like an ...,,

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoonLee

Why did Raghav let Pakhi carry on and on about the lunch date and not correct her? Why is he keeping his mouth shut and acting like the hen peck of all hen pecks? He already said he will make her life hell. So what is he all of a sudden afraid to break her heart?😡

What kills me is he keeps saying Kalpi is being unfair to him. Doing injustice to him about the one year rule. He wanted to jump off a cliff if she didn't come meet him. He lucky Kalpi did not consume poison that same night he humiliated her and her family and broke her heart into infinite pieces

Vithal is a father. He nurtured Kalpi from one second old until to date. I wish he sends Kalpi away to find a job. I want Raghav to forget revenge and search all over earth for her leaving Pakhi to deal with Gauri.

He has lost all respect and love from both Kamla and Vithal. He need to do something gigantic to prove his love for Kalpi all over again. He need to start with exposing Neetu as the one who got Kalpi to fail exams.

Great Post Dear...Raghav had many oppotunity to circumvent the Paakhi situation from the beginning...Kamla is also culprit along with Raghav...
Treasures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Raghav's journey of redemption should be tough. Mic at all cvs think that he needs one! 😕
Treasures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angelpureness

i want this job... where i get paid to produce bullshit😆

We can do such a better job. These people have no clue what to do and just keep copying from old soaps! Grrr
enigma_19 thumbnail
whi

Originally posted by: MoonLee

Why did Raghav let Pakhi carry on and on about the lunch date and not correct her? Why is he keeping his mouth shut and acting like the hen peck of all hen pecks? He already said he will make her life hell. So what is he all of a sudden afraid to break her heart?😡

What kills me is he keeps saying Kalpi is being unfair to him. Doing injustice to him about the one year rule. He wanted to jump off a cliff if she didn't come meet him. He lucky Kalpi did not consume poison that same night he humiliated her and her family and broke her heart into infinite pieces

Vithal is a father. He nurtured Kalpi from one second old until to date. I wish he sends Kalpi away to find a job. I want Raghav to forget revenge and search all over earth for her leaving Pakhi to deal with Gauri.

He has lost all respect and love from both Kamla and Vithal. He need to do something gigantic to prove his love for Kalpi all over again. He need to start with exposing Neetu as the one who got Kalpi to fail exams.

Well said dear... the show seems to be leading nowhere... no relationship seems genuine and real...kamla has failed as a mother, raghav as a lover and pakhi as a daughter...where s the journey for achievement of a fist full of sky?...where s the revenge for which the most beautiful relationship between raghav n kalpi was destroyed? nothing seems to fall into place n the characters along with the storyline are totally destroyed...
farzy2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you. Kalpi is the 1 suffering the most in all this