OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I was totally stunned today.. I saw the episode on Daily Motion and I am totally stunned at the way Rachna potrayed each and every emotion so very well..
1. Love For Her Mother-
She laid her head on her mother's lap and cried which brought out her emotion of being in pain superbly.. Her eyes and her dialogues complimented each other so very well tht it left me in tears... I was seriously moves to tears by the way she potrayed tht..

2. Shock At Kamla's Words-
Her expression of shock when Kamla asks her to forget Raghav was mind-blowing.. The pain she underwent at tht particular moment was indeed too hard to handle 😭 😭 😭 😭.. I couldn't see my Muffin in tears.. At tht moment, I wanted to kill Kamla and Vitthal for spoiling their daughter's happiness.. 😡..

3. Defending Her Love-
She loves Raghav.. She truly loves Raghav.. The expression of love for him in her eyes.. She trusts Raghav.. She trusts Raghav tht he wnt break his promise made to her.. The love and belief tht shone in her eyes made me stand up and clap for her exclaiming I AM PROUD OF MY MUFFIN..👏 👏 👏 👏 ..

4. The Pain Of A Father's Slap-
Either Vitthal has lost his senses or he has gone mad like DUMBLA living with her... ..Either of these two must have happened with him.. Such a fool !!!! He can't see his daughter's happiness tht she loves Raghav.. Ad he doesen't let her explain either.. And just slpas her.. The tears in Kalpi's eyes were enough to bring tears to my eyes..

5. The Pain Of A Wife-
The most heart-breaking pain of all. THE PAIN OF A WIFE.. Nothing is more sinful than erasing a girl's sindoor away.. Kamla and Vitthla just did that.. Kamla forcefully rubbes away the sindoor of Bappa off her face stating PORKY KA HAK (Damn Shit Woman !! 😡)... And Vitthal slapped the sindoor box away from her hand without waiting for an explanation(First stand up against ur wife.. Then have the guts to stand up against ur daughter 😡).. Kalpi's tears at losing her sindoor.. With the rain to add to her miseries ... Too heart-breaking a scene.. 😭.. The rain washing away the sindoor from the ground and Kalpi trying to put it back inside the box and failing in doing so, applies it on her maang.. She potrayed the episode beautifully... This is what I call realistic acting. And people who said, Kalpi doesen't know how to act, YOU ARE BLIND... 😛... Look at our Angel's acting... It was totally perfect and realistic... 😳

LOOK AT OUR ANGEL IN THE PRECAP... AMAZING ACTING RACHNA.. HATS OFF.. 👏 👏 👏 👏

DISCLAIMER : NO TWEETING THIS.. AND BASHERS.. U CAN PLZ STAY AWAY.. V DNT WANT U HERE..

Who all agree wid me ??
Edited by veeranu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DayAndNight thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
I was jst thinking of making post on this, bt u did nd did it brilliantly so plan cancel
What can i say about her i fall for her with every episode, today her dialogues in front of kamla, her silence in front of vitthal , everything was just brilliant, pure performance no words and most importantly precap made me cry.
This girl has power to make me cry, make me smile, make me laugh, make me crazy about her, make me blush , i wonder what she can't do❤️ luv her from bottom of my heart
Edited by DayAndNight - 10 years ago
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Simply Amazing Kapli just love Rachana acting 👏
idonkno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree!! Rachana Parulkar is a great actor
Treasures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! The pics look awesome a, maybe will watch I'd esha puts it on her FB page. Can't digest the whole thing!
Doing great job Rachana Parulkar and Ashish Chowdhry aka Raghav and Kalpi!
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree,,, she is great i never like any actress on tv as much i like her
she has talent.👍🏼
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she was superb. n she is always superb. so proud to be her fan. 👏😃😊
phanita_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rachana she was a brilliant actor
today her acting skills moved me into tears especially precap
she always do justice to her role kalpi,but today her acting , actually i fell short of words to explain
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
have not seen the epi yet...but your post and that siggy made me cry 😭
Cinderella81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ya tru I agree with u Kalpi u true angel