Kalpi love for raghav..omg:)

sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Kalpu...meri angel..muaaah..fell in love with her guts today..

Kalpi dialogues about raghav..omg her love is not superficial...that is something which is beyond every definition we know..

Maine kabhi nahi socha raghav meri jindagi me itni badi hissa banjayegi(I never thought raghav will become this much important in my life..its not her mistake..it just happened with her..)

Bappa ko sakhsi manke raghav ne meri mang me sindhoor bhar diya..(it is bappa marji..our marriage has gods permission u cant deny it)

Mei uski patni hoon(yes m his wife..he accepted me as his wife with his heart in soul...)

raghav meri aatma me hai(oh my god this one..she is literally saying that we both are not diffrent he is in my soul..we are not diffrent)

Mera our raghav ka rishta janam janam ka hai(we are destined to get married..we are born for each other..)

Koi hume alag nahi kar sakthe hai(no one can separate us..this whole nature will come and support us.)

Bhoolne ke liye raghav meri sapna nahi..wo meri jindagi sach hai(he is not my dream..he is the truth of my life..i can never forget him..

Haye kalpi kya dialogues mara..ooo..she is simply amazing..her love is pure..even if the whole world goes against it..she will fight and get it...even god will become majboor in front of her and will give her love back..

Edited by sarusmiley - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rach79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But that love of hers is a majboori ka Mara idiot. Nevertheless kalpi you rock it girl!
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kalpi is awesome!! and i hope RagNa unite soon!
idonkno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarusmiley

Kalpu...meri angel..muaaah..fell in love with her guts today..

Kalpi dialogues about raghav..omg her love is not superficial...that is something which is beyond every definition we know..

Maine kabhi nahi socha raghav meri jindagi me itni badi hissa banjayegi(I never thought raghav will become this much important in my life..its not her mistake..it just happened with her..)

Bappa ko sakhsi manke raghav ne meri mang me sindhoor bhar diya..(it is bappa marji..our marriage has gods permission u cant deny it)

Mei uski patni hoon(yes m his wife..he accepted me as his wife with his heart in soul...)

Mera our raghav ka rishta janam janam ka hai(we are destined to get married..we are born for each other..)

Koi hume alag nahi kar sakthe hai(no one can separate us..this whole nature will come and support us.)

Bhoolne ke liye raghav meri sapna nahi..wo meri jindagi sach hai(he is not my dream..he is the truth of my life..i can never forget him..

Haye kalpi kya dialogues mara..ooo..she is simply amazing..her love is pure..even if the whole world goes against it..she will fight and get it...even god will become majboor in front of her and will give her love back..

Wow!! Wow!! WowW!! I will watch this scene only for our angel Kalpi aka Rachana Parulkar.Thanks Saru ๐Ÿค— (otherwise I would have missed out on this one)
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: rach79

But that love of hers is a majboori ka Mara idiot. Nevertheless kalpi you rock it girl!

hmm kya kare..amazing girls fall for fools there is a saying๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariarai

kalpi is awesome!! and i hope RagNa unite soon!

yeah kalpi is awesome na๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
sarusmiley thumbnail
shona u are back darling๐Ÿ˜Š
ShanUlas thumbnail
i was waiting for ur post saru

on these dahnsu dialogues

one one side raghav is saying ... tumhare siwa kisi aur ko dekho to mar jaao

and here kalpi says ...rishta janam janam ka hai

omg i am like why r cvs giving such dhansu dialogues to these two people ...when they have planned rakhi ahead

why r they making it like raghav kalpi r some kind of raam sita

sita had to wait for raam for so many years till he came to get her

kalpi too has to wait for her raghav one year

now please cvs make Raghav , the Raam in true senses rather then just giving him the name of Raam Raaghav

coz Raghav is the name of Raam himself who was always a one woman man
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok Saru this is piece of mind a little for me but please give me something more please I am disgust of the fact that all Kalpi and Raghav sindoor has been washing away
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: idonkno

Wow!! Wow!! WowW!! I will watch this scene only for our angel Kalpi aka Rachana Parulkar.Thanks Saru ๐Ÿค— (otherwise I would have missed out on this one)

he he thank u..i havent watched yet lol๐Ÿ˜†