stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry guys, but probably there are lots of ppl here who likes KaranVeer but are you really liking the Aahil character? I find he is lacking of acting in his character, there is something not cliching :/ it look kinda weak one plus may be am just stuck up how Asad was a angry young man the charactere was beautifully justified! But Surbhi hands down amazing in everything. Either is abt Zoya or Sanam this girl Rock!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yo... you are not alone! I don like Ahil... IMO Ahil's character is badly written & i cant connect to Ahil till now! KVB is amazing actor & fab performer! If Ahil is written well i am sure he will be able to perform better! For an actor script is important to perform! Which is Gul's responsibility! Oh freak i forgot Khala lost interest to QH!!!!!
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

Yo... you are not alone!I don like Ahil... IMO Ahil's character is badly written & i cant connect to Ahil till now! KVB is amazing actor & fab performer! If Ahil is written well i am sure he will be able to perform better!For an actor script is important to perform! Which is Gul's responsibility! Oh freak i forgot Khala lost interest to QH!!!!!

😆 😆

I wonder if she took kasam to ruin QH -_-
Emaani.95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
His character is difficult to understand. It seems so unreal!
I don't like Aahil one bit nor do I like KVB.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like Aahil I like KVB. ❤️
ShyeraStratus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There are times when Aahil as a character looks fake so I agree with you but hopefully as the character develops we will be able to connect better with him.
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I like KVB as Aahil. He is doing awesome job. But don't know what's wrong with gul. She is giving hardly few minutes to Aahil now a days. She should give more screen space to Aahil,sanam,rehaan and of course SaHil. So we can understand all the charactes. I don't think KVB or SJ or any other character is at fault. Its gul who should be blame for this 🥱
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -jawaria-

I like KVB as Aahil. He is doing awesome job. But don't know what's wrong with gul. She is giving hardly few minutes to Aahil now a days. She should give more screen space to Aahil,sanam,rehaan and of course SaHil. So we can understand all the charactes. I don't think KVB or SJ or any other character is at fault. Its gul who should be blame for this 🥱

Thats my girl 😆 I always must agree with u darlin.
Hate that fact, these days there is no Aahil as well SaHil to much miss them badly 😭
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -WhatSoEver-

😆 😆

I wonder if she took kasam to ruin QH -_-

haha seems like she did -_- she already ruined QH but no effort from her to bounce back :(